Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Doctors or salesmen? Cases of dishonesty in LL  (Read 53946 times)

patientdad

Re: BEWARE
« Reply #155 on: January 22, 2016, 06:00:54 AM »

I find LLuser1 to be a an idiot on this board.  You don't want the procedure?  Ok, but shut up already.

Peaceout

« Reply #156 on: January 22, 2016, 07:31:38 AM »

All of them...what doctor would risk their license for a cosmetic procedure...?
A very profitable cosmetic procedure

Alu

« Reply #157 on: January 22, 2016, 02:22:51 PM »

A very profitable cosmetic procedure

That has a high rate of complications and might end up ruining someone's life permanently...

LLuser1

• Banned
Re: Dr Monegal Diaries & Complications (Merged)
« Reply #158 on: January 23, 2016, 06:35:02 PM »

Monegal is the new Sarin, IMO
Banned for wrongly implying a patient death/posting incomplete information and repeated spamming/bumping irrelevant threads to post about Dr Monegal/MMaker despite warning.

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #159 on: January 23, 2016, 07:13:10 PM »

You were not at The MIC in october.

Secondly I asked MM If she wanted to see prospective patients and she did not want to.

Third If a patient falls and has a fracture DOCTORS do not consider It a complication from surgery. It Is probably difficult for You to understand.

Fourth i did not have nerve complications, Just some nerve discomfort caused by The lengthening itself.

Mislignments? Having a rod in prevents That. You can read a paper from 1990 from Your beloved Dr Paley and You will learn a bit because You have no idea on What You Are talking about.

As said yesterday I Did change an implant and pushed 3 screws in, But You know what? Nothing happened on each case and I wouldn t call It a serious complication. It makes me laugth everytime You focused in This.

Jekyll and Mr Hyde? Hahha That s funny.
Betz? You show no respect to anyone. And You Are obsessed, You melt info and You spread false accusations.

You came in here and call me specimen? 32 out Of Your 33 posts Are Either attacking me and ir The Fitbone surgery. Everyone knows The type Of specimen You Are.

It isn't true. Correct me if I'm mistaken but... Nerve problems in your patients were not caused in all cases by the LL process. They told me the teenage patient at the guesthouse had nerve problems just after the surgery in tibia. You've also had misalignment and iatrogenic fracture.

Besides, you say complications are covered but when you changed the screws and implants some patients had to pay their hospital stay. Other patients didn't have to pay because you 'sort of' purchased their silence. Patients themselves told me this

When you changed the implant for the female patient this was a long surgery, removing and introducing new implant (a new implant that also failed by the way, 2 failures at least) and the patient was sent home in one day. She took morphine, she was crying in pain. People were horrified at the guesthose. Why didn't she stay in hospital for more days? Money issues of course. 
Banned for wrongly implying a patient death/posting incomplete information and repeated spamming/bumping irrelevant threads to post about Dr Monegal/MMaker despite warning.

Nightwish

« Reply #160 on: January 25, 2016, 09:56:54 PM »

Monegal is the new Sarin, IMO

I swear you manage to turn every thread into a comment about Dr Monegal, it's like a bloody obsession. Even if you ever had a valid point all you're doing is coming off like a conspiracy crazed nutjob with this obsession. We get it. You don't like Monegal.
Height: 166cm
Wingspan: 168cm
Goal: 172cm
Facial Hair Growth: Pre puberty
Dance Move: The sprinkler

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #161 on: January 26, 2016, 04:30:35 PM »

I don't like him because he had some bad results and lied about them. I was deceived.

I wanted to expose him here because many people are deceived.

Alu

« Reply #162 on: January 26, 2016, 04:37:31 PM »

I don't like him because he had some bad results and lied about them. I was deceived.

I wanted to expose him here because many people are deceived.

It becomes more annoying then anything...Like a broken parrot.

Deads

« Reply #163 on: January 26, 2016, 07:23:24 PM »

It becomes more annoying then anything...Like a broken parrot.

Haha, this was funny.. don't you mean a broken record?... A Parrot repeats itself normally.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 08:53:03 PM by Deads »

Alu

« Reply #164 on: January 26, 2016, 08:16:33 PM »

Yes but parrots are annoying. More so if broken

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #165 on: January 26, 2016, 08:44:45 PM »

One leg or two legs at the same time it's the same.

Have you wondered why Aimhigh didn't come back for his second leg?

Have you wondered why Cooper didn't come back for his second leg?

Have you wondered why Musicmaker came back for her second leg in summer (not clever decision) but is not finished (she did her first leg in 2014 and is still wheelchair bounded and not evenly lengthened?)

All these people are sad and ashamed to tell their stories. Sorry, if you consider me a broken record, but it's my opinion.

Alu

« Reply #166 on: January 26, 2016, 08:51:19 PM »

One leg or two legs at the same time it's the same.

Have you wondered why Aimhigh didn't come back for his second leg?

Have you wondered why Cooper didn't come back for his second leg?

Have you wondered why Musicmaker came back for her second leg in summer (not clever decision) but is not finished (she did her first leg in 2014 and is still wheelchair bounded and not evenly lengthened?)

All these people are sad and ashamed to tell their stories. Sorry, if you consider me a broken record, but it's my opinion.

You said it perfectly: opinion.

You haven't proven much at all. You just speculated what happened to Cooper (I don't know about the rest) without any clear distinct fact (he disappeared without reason which is concerning but speculating what happened is not helpful to us or your claim). You said you have other sources, why don't they step up and tell us their stories?!

Stop posting in other people's diaries if you're just gonna detract from the topic at hand.

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #167 on: January 26, 2016, 09:01:46 PM »

These are facts for all these people, not opinions.

My opinion about this doctor for LL ... you know.

I respect other people's opinions but I'm entitled to mine and I ask for respect.

Alu

« Reply #168 on: January 26, 2016, 09:13:41 PM »

These are facts for all these people, not opinions.

My opinion about this doctor for LL ... you know.

I respect other people's opinions but I'm entitled to mine and I ask for respect.

And I ask respect for Cooper who never hinted at not coming back for the other leg. (Like many other he abruptly left the forum):
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=2454.0

That's not to say that he didn't encounter any complications, but it's also not for you to widely throw out speculation as fact about what happened to him. Who knows, you maybe right, but you never back anything up and like I said you disrupt other people's diaries without reason other then continuing your crusade against Monegal (whom I have no allegiance for or against).

Revenge

« Reply #169 on: January 27, 2016, 10:59:15 AM »

First of all sorry for bad english and sorry yagen talking in your topic
Lluser ı dont understand one think Lets say monegal is butcher and everythink is happened.İf it happened to me and ı was musicmaker or anybody else ı say EVERYWHERE MONEGAL IS BUTCHER and if he treat me ı just go another doctor and keep saying MONEGAL IS BUTCHER  but they dont do it and still they say monegal is good
Can you explain it

yagen

« Reply #170 on: January 27, 2016, 03:49:07 PM »

thank you to everybody.....

There are some good doctors LLUSER, you can chose the doctor that you want.

You always say against the same doctor and rod.............. I think that you have very interest in all the patients do LL with Guichet or Paley. Do you get a fee??

If you say 1000 times a lie, its never becomes a true. You are the only patient (if you are a patient) tell bad things agains Monegal

In other hand, in some countries cosmetic LL is forbiden, thus you can do one leg outside of your country and after your medical insurance pay for the other leg because you have a dissymmetry for that reason that user didn´t come back. Its just a trick "special offer you get two leg by paying one.

I think that you dont want good doctor with a good relation value for money.

In all the profession of the life competition is good.

I am going to go on with my diary, I saw all the bad words in the diary of glenn and bohemia.
Its very easy see your goal target.

you just want two doctors for LL

chsn

« Reply #171 on: January 27, 2016, 05:56:59 PM »

Holy  ,  I never thaught about that!...Do one leg and get the other one for free:o....Is it worth doing that you think?

yagen

« Reply #172 on: January 27, 2016, 09:50:44 PM »

As I have said for me the most important thing is the doctor.

Other people think more in the money than in healthy.

Cheers
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 10:32:41 PM by yagen »

verlings32

• Visitor
« Reply #173 on: January 27, 2016, 10:16:29 PM »

But I guess the doc in the home country would want to see both legs and wonder why one has a metal rod on xrays in it and scars ?  ::)

Deads

« Reply #174 on: January 27, 2016, 10:21:33 PM »

You always say against the same doctor and rod.............. I think that you have very interest in all the patients do LL with Guichet or Paley. Do you get a fee??

If you say 1000 times a lie, its never becomes a true. You are the only patient (if you are a patient) tell bad things agains Monegal

In other hand, in some countries cosmetic LL is forbiden, thus you can do one leg outside of your country and after your medical insurance pay for the other leg because you have a dissymmetry for that reason that user didn´t come back. Its just a trick "special offer you get two leg by paying one.

I am going to go on with my diary, I saw all the bad words in the diary of glenn and bohemia.

This is fking genius... Do insurance companies actually pay for the second leg?

Alu

« Reply #175 on: January 28, 2016, 12:19:43 AM »

.....wow...wow..wow wow WOW WOW WOW.... That is fking genius.... does that actually work? It'd be pretty hilarious

ouroboros

« Reply #176 on: January 28, 2016, 01:18:29 AM »

Oh boy!  I think someone opened Pandora's Box and things will never be the same around here.  Just a matter of time before the crap hits the fan and we are denied most health insurance privileges if we do LL, not to mention life insurance, car insurance, home insurance, pet insurance, etc.,  :P

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #177 on: January 28, 2016, 11:54:20 PM »

And I ask respect for Cooper who never hinted at not coming back for the other leg. (Like many other he abruptly left the forum):
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=2454.0

That's not to say that he didn't encounter any complications, but it's also not for you to widely throw out speculation as fact about what happened to him. Who knows, you maybe right, but you never back anything up and like I said you disrupt other people's diaries without reason other then continuing your crusade against Monegal (whom I have no allegiance for or against).

He hasn't come back to Monegal and the forum because he went to a different doctor in the USA because his case was a disaster. Not speculation but truth. I won't give more information about his case but he's screwed.

First of all sorry for bad english and sorry yagen talking in your topic
Lluser ı dont understand one think Lets say monegal is butcher and everythink is happened.İf it happened to me and ı was musicmaker or anybody else ı say EVERYWHERE MONEGAL IS BUTCHER and if he treat me ı just go another doctor and keep saying MONEGAL IS BUTCHER  but they dont do it and still they say monegal is good
Can you explain it

Sorry, he is. If patients don't tell you it's because they are still under their supervision and they're afraid. Many users here know I'm telling the truth. Many many complications in his practice.

Musicmaker's case ... I told you she suffers from Stockholm syndrome. She came here in 2014. She was screwed from the very beginning by Monegal but she said Monegal was wonderful and all stupid people followed her.

Alu

« Reply #178 on: January 29, 2016, 12:25:23 AM »

He hasn't come back to Monegal and the forum because he went to a different doctor in the USA because his case was a disaster. Not speculation but truth. I won't give more information about his case but he's screwed.

I need you to understand, in the most respectful way, I can't and won't trust this. For the simple fact that you provide absolute zero evidence for your claims. I don't doubt that there might be some truth to what you say, but with the vast majority of the claims you state you are moot due to the lack of any evidence.

At the same time you conduct yourself in an immature fashion going around Monegal's patients dairies post the same thing over and over. Which ruins your credibility. (I also love how you haven't participated much in other discussion around the forums).

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #179 on: January 29, 2016, 12:27:57 AM »

What evidence would you like to have? I can't post X-rays here. Ask Cooper

I have posted elsewhere.

Alu

« Reply #180 on: January 29, 2016, 01:05:03 AM »

What evidence would you like to have? I can't post X-rays here. Ask Cooper

I have posted elsewhere.

Cooper isn't here anymore. He hasn't logged on since September, which is concerning enough as it is, but even Paley patients like BD never finished his diary and they are reported fine. X-rays aren't trustworthy because who knows where you got them or who's they are.

Honestly, the only sort of evidence you could muster is if one of your "contacts" testified. You're not his patient. You can say you had a consultation with him and that he lied, which we can give you partial credit for, but those other claims can only be backed up by those who experienced it.

In this community, claims, which can impact people's lives forever, can not stand on grounds of baseless evidence. It's a detriment to both the doctor's reputation and people's health.

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #181 on: January 29, 2016, 01:59:44 AM »

Listen I'm telling the truth. I'm doing this for a reason.

The doctor hid musicmaker from prospective patients. He introduced all the current patients to prospective patients but musicmaker.

He said he had no big complications and all his patients were fine but musicmaker was there and she was having very serious complications: fracture, failure of implants, no walking for more than one year...

Chsn was there, he was one of those patients and he confirmed this in one of his posts. Doctor lies about musicmaker and other patients.

Perhaps some patient is fine, but I know about many who have had or are having problems. I'm sure my contacts will testify but we need time. They won't do it before they're finished.

ouroboros

« Reply #182 on: January 29, 2016, 05:44:18 AM »

One thing that I find very interesting is the fact that glen and bohemia have not been posting or updating their diaries suddenly.  I hope they're ok.

Oniria

« Reply #183 on: January 29, 2016, 04:47:36 PM »

Hey LLuser1,
we know you don't like doctor Monegal and you have your reasons. Everyone can have own point of view about doctors and explain it, but stop writing personal details about musicmaker and other patients. If they want, they share their experiences here. It is not your job.

Deads

« Reply #184 on: January 29, 2016, 05:13:21 PM »

Hey LLuser1,
we know you don't like doctor Monegal and you have your reasons. Everyone can have own point of view about doctors and explain it, but stop writing personal details about musicmaker and other patients. If they want, they share their experiences here. It is not your job.

So people ask this guy for proof and then he gets shot down for trying to provide it...

ouroboros

« Reply #185 on: January 30, 2016, 12:03:57 AM »

So people ask this guy for proof and then he gets shot down for trying to provide it...

I was thinking the same thing.  I'd say that privacy privileges don't apply!......"Patriot Act" god damn it! ;)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up