Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tibias or Femurs for Females  (Read 6110 times)

beingtallerdream

Tibias or Femurs for Females
« on: December 06, 2015, 12:01:22 AM »

Hey guys I'm a female 156cm. What do you guys reckon is better for females to do? Tibias or Femurs?

Alu

Re: Tibias or Femurs for Females
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2015, 02:43:52 AM »

It largely depends really. I would say that Tibia, to a certain extent, look far better longer then longer femurs. But at the same time perhaps having equally long/normal proportion leg segments is also ideal.

My best advice would be to ask Blue Barbie and Musicmaker about their opinions on this. Also depending on how your inseam/height ratio is you could do a good amount on both legs (less than 5cm on each for better recovery and aesthetic results), since females can get away and look good with longer legs then males.

Deads

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2015, 12:00:42 PM »

Hey guys I'm a female 156cm. What do you guys reckon is better for females to do? Tibias or Femurs?

Get mock-ups done. That's the only way you'll get a fair idea of what portions and lengths will best compliment the rest of your body.

Ozymandias

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2015, 02:29:18 PM »

Aesthetically, females usually aim for longer femurs (confirmed by a doctor)

And remember that femurs heal slightly faster (assuming you are considering internals)

Keep Growing

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2015, 05:28:16 PM »

Since you're a female and we all know that you love wearing high heels (at some point at least) I would suggest doing femurs. ;)

beingtallerdream

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2015, 10:43:18 PM »

arghhhhhhh it seems like i can't post my mock up because the file is too big?? i already compressed it many times but it still doesn't work. any suggestions?

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2015, 10:44:37 PM »

arghhhhhhh it seems like i can't post my mock up because the file is too big?? i already compressed it many times but it still doesn't work. any suggestions?

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=2183.0
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

beingtallerdream

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2015, 05:31:23 AM »

http://imgur.com/a/2GWkZ
Hey guys this is my mock up photo! Please check it out and honestly tell me what u think :)
(The bottom I did a mock up of 8cm but I probably just do 6-7cm) most likely 7cm tho haha

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2015, 06:02:12 AM »

Looks like you have pretty short femurs in the first pic.  I think you'll look good with elongated femurs.

beingtallerdream

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2015, 06:03:32 AM »

Looks like you have pretty short femurs in the first pic.  I think you'll look good with elongated femurs.

Haha yeah that's what I think too. Back when I was younger I used to do a lot of kicking and jumping exercises that made you tibiaa grow but I don't think my femurs grew at all :(
I guess I should do femurs only?

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2015, 06:07:53 AM »

If you have the time and money I'd say do both.  Ideally it's better to spread out the length than to do it all in one segment.  But if you have to do one or the other, it looks like your femurs can carry the extra length quite well.

Alu

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2015, 06:15:15 AM »

I'm not sure that's the best angle, mainly because it looks like it makes your legs look longer then what they might be compared to your body, but considering your femur to tibia I'd say do femur. Spreading them out would be ideal however.

Pretty telling to how as a guy I do prefer leggy girls...all mock-perv comments aside  ::)

beingtallerdream

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2015, 06:32:06 AM »

I'm not sure that's the best angle, mainly because it looks like it makes your legs look longer then what they might be compared to your body, but considering your femur to tibia I'd say do femur. Spreading them out would be ideal however.

Pretty telling to how as a guy I do prefer leggy girls...all mock-perv comments aside  ::)

beingtallerdream

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2015, 06:33:50 AM »

Hey guys I might first do 6cm femurs (internally) and then after a few years if I still have height neurosis I might do around 3cm tibias :)

beingtallerdream

« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2015, 06:50:42 AM »

Haha, I think my upper body is fine with my legs (sorry about the angle :/ ) had to do it secretly.. Anyway thx for tip.

bluebarbie

« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2015, 07:27:50 AM »

heyyyy. .got ur pm. .but ill just answer here. I prefer having long femurs. It look more sexy and attractive to me. I think ur proportion is similer to mine before LL. I also had short femurs and other than wanting to increase my height, I really wanted to have long femurs. U could even take up to like 8 cms like me. .bcoz now even after having added 8cms to my femurs, they still look very natural. .The femurs dont just stand out (which i wanted to ::))when i compare the legs with my taller friends. The length and proportion of my legs are just the same as the ones of my friends of the same height as me now.
Good luck and wish a a safe lenghtening journey
Latn with Dr Sarbjit Singh(Singapore)
Surgery dates: first (10.01.2015), second (16.07.2015)
Lenghtening finished (01.05.2015)
Starting height 145cms, Goal 7 to 7.5cms
Achieved 7.9cms. Lenghtened 8.4cms so lost only 5mms on second internal nailing surgery.

Deads

« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2015, 07:58:29 AM »

I had to glance back and forwards between the two photos briefly because initially I couldn't tell a difference. Girls can definitely handle longer legs. I say do your femurs and then go from there.

You're 5"1 right? 5"1 to 5"4 is a great increase for a girl. The average height for girls here in Australia is 5"3.

beingtallerdream

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2015, 09:40:51 AM »

heyyyy. .got ur pm. .but ill just answer here. I prefer having long femurs. It look more sexy and attractive to me. I think ur proportion is similer to mine before LL. I also had short femurs and other than wanting to increase my height, I really wanted to have long femurs. U could even take up to like 8 cms like me. .bcoz now even after having added 8cms to my femurs, they still look very natural. .The femurs dont just stand out (which i wanted to ::))when i compare the legs with my taller friends. The length and proportion of my legs are just the same as the ones of my friends of the same height as me now.
Good luck and wish a a safe lenghtening journey
Hey thanks for replying! Aha. I think if my body can take it I will do femurs up to 8cm but if I can't because from various circumstances (proportions out of place, muscle can't take it) I will stop around 6-7cm. Ah I hope I can do this surgery soon :0 probably around 2018 though :( oh well I'm still 17 so yeah

beingtallerdream

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2015, 09:42:00 AM »

I had to glance back and forwards between the two photos briefly because initially I couldn't tell a difference. Girls can definitely handle longer legs. I say do your femurs and then go from there.

You're 5"1 right? 5"1 to 5"4 is a great increase for a girl. The average height for girls here in Australia is 5"3.
Yeah I'm around 5"1 and I would love to be around 5"3 or even 5"4. So I will stick to femurs then :) thx

Pinko

• Visitor
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2015, 02:23:37 PM »

Tibias operations would bring too many scars on legs, better enlengthen the Femurs and plus ur legs really look good with Femurs! I m planning to have an operation soonest next year around March or April, prefer internal lengthening. But I m really scared when I saw the guys experienced so much pains at the first two weeks of LLing, actually I would just select any doctor who can offer me the operation with relatively less pain and less pain killers! Now I m thinking Paley and Guichet, and they seemed all strong on the field..  8)

beingtallerdream

« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2015, 11:23:38 PM »

Ahaha yeah I'm planning to do femurs anyway. Are you female or male? I heard for females it would hurt less because of the hormones etc. paley and guichet are great but so is monegal imo.

Temoc

« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2015, 01:19:27 AM »

If you have the money go for internal femurs, I think tibias look better in men but in girls I think femurs look good. Proportions usually get worse with LL regardless

Pinko

• Visitor
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2015, 07:06:50 AM »

I m a girl  ;) and never heard of this Spainish doctor, no so many posts about him on this forum tho..
Pages: [1]   Go Up