Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: diabetic patient and limb lengthening  (Read 1469 times)

souzix

• Visitor
diabetic patient and limb lengthening
« on: December 03, 2015, 07:40:40 PM »

Hello

I m diabetic person interested to do LATN n looking to add 8cm in my height.  My blood glucose s well controlled. What s your advice for me. Is it going to be hard for me to do ll surgery as diabetes person

Alu

Re: diabetic patient and limb lengthening
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 08:14:55 PM »

Unless someone here is diabetic and underwent LL or knows someone who is diabetic and underwent LL then I would be careful in taking their advice. I think this a matter best discussed with your doctor.

Deads

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2015, 02:45:59 AM »

Unless someone here is diabetic and underwent LL or knows someone who is diabetic and underwent LL then I would be careful in taking their advice. I think this a matter best discussed with your doctor.

Completely agree with this. No one on here would be qualified to answer that. As a nurse I can say that the risk of complication is far higher than a non-diabetic, no matter how well you can navagate your BSL's.

souzix

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2015, 04:04:28 AM »

I talked with ortho doc he said i should bring them a paper from tge diabetes doctor that my blood glucose is well monitored and i have to get the agreement from diabetes doc that therecs no risk if i monitor my blood glucose. The only complication is anesthesia which s i m worried about. I really need twice control of blood glucose otgerwise risks r high
Pages: [1]   Go Up