Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1 Hour Live Webinar with Dr. Mahboubian - LA Orthopedics  (Read 6513 times)

spaghetti743

1 Hour Live Webinar with Dr. Mahboubian - LA Orthopedics
« on: December 02, 2015, 07:44:25 PM »

I received an email to sign up for 1 hour live webinar with Dr Mahoubian. If anyone is interested please sign up and report back any interesting information. I won't be able to attend

Link-

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4695012878085282818?hsCtaTracking=ca37cb7c-b5f2-46ba-a8ac-8ce17be1e0f6|d8e4d918-a6a3-41d9-b7b9-52c70790e1ab&utm_campaign=Height+Lengthening&utm_medium=email&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-_9upblu8Gl-19WiDLu6EptguzKuxBFQ45x6BuaQkjMFyB5Jh168c1YsXBhsKZO8O4WnYfAa9qxRickRKsQ_Z9nAm-DoQ&_hsmi=24235983&utm_source=hs_email&utm_content=24235983

Alu

Re: 1 Hour Live Webinar with Dr. Mahboubian - LA Orthopedics
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 02:33:57 AM »

Bumping this for any other interested people who might want to do this as well. Is this going to be a group thing where many can join and simply ask him questions as he presents LL procedure to the group? If so it would be nice to have a collected group of people come up with questions to ask him/join in.

patientdad

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2015, 05:35:03 PM »

This is my son's doctor.  Good doctor.

spyratoss

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2015, 01:21:52 AM »

I signed up for next week as I am considering him vs Dr. Guichet in Milano or London.  Similar fees

spaghetti743

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2015, 03:02:21 AM »

If anyone attends please report back any good information. I am strongly considering this Doctor. Cheers.

Alu

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2015, 02:44:26 AM »

Update: He changed it all the way until January 6 for some reason...dude never showed up lol.

spyratoss

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2015, 07:00:58 PM »

No way, and I thought I missed it

Alu

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2016, 01:35:35 AM »

I came like 30 minutes late so as I'm typing this and hearing this doctor I have no idea if he will have a recording available, so I missed out on 30 minutes. If he doesn't well then I will report back on what I'm hearing.

So far it's just a basic Q&A with interesting questions being asked and answered.

Edit: It say it's being recorded so I'll see if I can access this later to see the first minutes I missed.

Edit2: Alright unfortunately I literally only came in for the last 8 minutes of the session which seemed like it was just a basic Q&A. I'm now going to try to see if I could access a recording of the session lol.

This is the only thing I learned:
1) To Mahboubian 8 CM doesn't throw off proportions to much (a very subjective comment)
2)PERCICE nail is actually getting more expensive as time goes by
3)He used to do psychological evaluations but now prefers a straight patient to doctor consultation
4)He makes a good attempt to connect new patients to old patients when requested/possible.

If anyone was at this session and can report it would be greatly appreciated
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 02:09:14 AM by Alu »

spaghetti743

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2016, 03:21:16 AM »

Thank you Alu, if you can access it please share. Cheers.

patientdad

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2016, 06:39:36 AM »

My son did 8 cm and I don't see a problem with proportions.  Well, #3 is new, would have saved me some money.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2016, 12:50:21 PM »

Thanks Alu.  Good stuff!

theuprising

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2016, 01:01:18 PM »

My son did 8 cm and I don't see a problem with proportions.  Well, #3 is new, would have saved me some money.

As a father who paid for his son to have LL if he did look strange afterwards would you say he did? I have never seen an 8cm femur patient that looked proportionate.

patientdad

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2016, 09:12:10 PM »

Yes, I would say if he looked odd, but he does not.  His height and wingspan are the same now.

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2016, 10:37:49 PM »

This doctor is another moneymaker IMO. All moneymakers should be exposed, Betz, Monegal, Mahboubian...
I know a lot about Betz and Monegal's bad outcomes and post about them but not about Mahboubian's. His advertising sounds disgusting though.
Banned for wrongly implying a patient death/posting incomplete information and repeated spamming/bumping irrelevant threads to post about Dr Monegal/MMaker despite warning.

Alu

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2016, 11:09:14 PM »

LLuser....get it through your thick-head...all doctors who preform this surgery are moneymakers. It's a cosmetic procedure....

Now, when it comes to Mahboubian he is perhaps the most aggressive advertiser, I think everyone knows this. I certainly have my disapproval of his ads, but if he can effectively get the job done then I'd have no problem with him as a doctor. Also considering that he does both cosmetic and non-cosmetic surgeries, and all the experience he has, I think it would be pretty good to get more information from his perspective; but of course take it with some grain of salt.

Lastly, Mahboubian confirmed he will post the Webinar session online sometime later, so expect that soon.

Alu

« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2016, 06:18:36 AM »

OK Found the video finally!

I'm currently sleepy at the moment that I found it but I will post my own views on what was said here. I will say that he did come across as very knowledge, but rather a bit to extreme with how much one can gain (to each his own). It was definitely a good session regardless of your views on his marketing methods.

DragonTurtle

• Visitor
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2016, 08:08:05 AM »

Why'd he remove the video? I glanced at it earlier but didn't have time to watch all of it.

aspirant185

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2016, 12:17:09 AM »

Can you upload the video ?  I am seriously considering Dr. Mahboubian and would like to know more about his practice.
Current afternoon height: 175.5 cm
Wingspan - 182 cm
Target height 184 cm
Considering doing 4.3 cm Femurs and 4.2 cm Tibias with Dr. Milorad Mitkovic in Serbia.
Pages: [1]   Go Up