Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Which doctor do YOU think is the SAFEST comparatively inexpensive CLL option?  (Read 1998 times)

Deutsch Mark

• Visitor

With this surgery it is clear you get what you pay for. There's no way I will go to a place like Pakistan or Qatar for a surgery like this. But from the doctors that have any successful patients you know of, which doctor do YOU think is the best combo of "great doctor/inexpensive"? For both external and LON/LATN or internal.

Deads

Dr Mangal Parihar; one of the cheapest yet the best doctors for external tibia. Apparently the master at external. From India.

Dr Alex Monegal; one of the best for internal fib and tib. Also one of the cheapest I believe. From Spain. Uses Fitbone.

Look these two up on the directory on this forum. All your questions about them will be answered in there.

Alittletooshort

Why do you compare Pakistan and Qatar? Pakistan is one of the poorest countries on earth while qatar has the heighest gdp per capita worldwide  ;D
I woudln´t mind doing it in qatar but I guess that it´s pretty hard to afford.
Dr. Leonid Solomin seems like a good deal, he is very affordable and his credentials seem good as well. Dr. Mitkovich is cheap and experienced as well.
In terms of internals Dr. Monegal is probably your best choice, since his prices are not heigh compared to Paley or Guichet.

Dreamer

• Visitor

Why do you compare Pakistan and Qatar? Pakistan is one of the poorest countries on earth while qatar has the heighest gdp per capita worldwide  ;D
I woudln´t mind doing it in qatar but I guess that it´s pretty hard to afford.
Dr. Leonid Solomin seems like a good deal, he is very affordable and his credentials seem good as well. Dr. Mitkovich is cheap and experienced as well.
In terms of internals Dr. Monegal is probably your best choice, since his prices are not heigh compared to Paley or Guichet.

Pakistan is ranked 26th in terms of GDP. Higher than most countries! Not bad for a "poor" country.
Always Dreaming of Big Dreams...
Current height: 173cm Target: 178cm on tibia's

Ozymandias

With this surgery it is clear you get what you pay for. There's no way I will go to a place like Pakistan or Qatar for a surgery like this. But from the doctors that have any successful patients you know of, which doctor do YOU think is the best combo of "great doctor/inexpensive"? For both external and LON/LATN or internal.

What budget are you on? If you are really on the low side (less than $15k), it seems that Solomin / Kulesh is a good option, as Alittletooshort said. His clinic in Saint Petersburg looks quite nice.

Pakistan is ranked 26th in terms of GDP. Higher than most countries! Not bad for a "poor" country.

That's for the total GDP, per capita is 136th. And 146th in terms of HDI
Pages: [1]   Go Up