Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Clothing Mockup (168cm to 183cm) [6.5cm on Tibias, 8.5cm on Femurs)  (Read 12692 times)

Razorfin

My wingspan is 178cm and i'm currently 168/169cm. I'm essentially aiming for a height that is 5cm over my wingspan.

What do you think of these mockups?

Deads

Re: Clothing Mockup (168cm to 183cm) [6.5cm on Tibias, 8.5cm on Femurs)
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2015, 02:09:46 PM »

You would be perfect at 5"10... 6" looks a little off even with clothes on.

Razorfin

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2015, 02:13:12 PM »

You would be perfect at 5"10... 6" looks a little off even with clothes on.

Yeah, I agree. To be honest though I really dont mind being 'a bit off'.

Taller

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2015, 02:24:58 PM »

Your legs are clearly too long at 6'0. Shoot for 5'9 or 5'10. 5'10 is the limit for your arm length. The reason you have a large armspan is that you have broad shoulders, but your arms themselves are not that long.

Razorfin

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2015, 02:32:57 PM »

Your legs are clearly too long at 6'0. Shoot for 5'9 or 5'10. 5'10 is the limit for your arm length. The reason you have a large armspan is that you have broad shoulders, but your arms themselves are not that long.

Thanks for the input Taller, I agree they are too long. However for me, considering how much pain/money this is going to cost, I would rather shoot for my original goal as opposed to settle for something less. Of course being somebody that has been through leg lengthening, would you agree or disagree with my opinion?

Deads

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2015, 02:35:17 PM »

Yeah, I agree. To be honest though I really dont mind being 'a bit off'.

Well it's your body. If you like what you see, go for gold. I'm 168cm too and would love to have your wingspan.. You're actually a bit of a freak.

See you at the top.

Penguinn

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2015, 02:59:22 PM »

Was the first picture taken at chest/face level? Your legs appear way too short. If it was taken from the perfect middle of your body then you have short legs, good for you.

Yeah I agree you'd look perfect at 5'10 but 6' doesn't look bad. You look better in the second picture than the first.
Based on this picture, I approve.

Razorfin

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2015, 03:05:21 PM »

Well it's your body. If you like what you see, go for gold. I'm 168cm too and would love to have your wingspan.. You're actually a bit of a freak.

See you at the top.

haha yeah, I am a bit of a weirdo to be honest. Everything always fits other than arm length on me. My arms are only 1 inch off my friend who's 6'2".

See you at the top Deads !

Razorfin

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2015, 03:09:39 PM »

Was the first picture taken at chest/face level? Your legs appear way too short. If it was taken from the perfect middle of your body then you have short legs, good for you.

Yeah I agree you'd look perfect at 5'10 but 6' doesn't look bad. You look better in the second picture than the first.
Based on this picture, I approve.

No I said to my brother that the picture needed to be taken at exactly hip-bone level. He might be a bit further up but this is why I dont mind being a bit over the top as nobody is looking at you from hip height. Everyone is looking at you from neck/shoulder height. So even though I am over my wingspan. The angle of perception makes it look like im fine. I'm not looking for perfection to be honest I just think it would be quite cool to be 5'7" for 25-30 years. Save enough money for the operation through the IPO of a business venture or generally just raise funds and then live out the rest of your life as a 6 foot man. I dont actually worry about my height anymore, I almost feel excited that one day i'll be the height of a 6 foot guy that walks past me in the street.

Uppland

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2015, 04:29:37 PM »

Have you had your bideltoid width measured OP?

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2015, 04:31:03 PM »

Looks a little bit off but not much.  I doubt anyone who's not scrutinizing your proportions would notice.

Razorfin

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2015, 05:26:53 PM »

Have you had your bideltoid width measured OP?

I don't posses alien weaponry i'm afraid, sorry.

p.s .. no I haven't ;)

Razorfin

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2015, 05:27:37 PM »

Looks a little bit off but not much.  I doubt anyone who's not scrutinizing your proportions would notice.

Nobody scrutinizes my friend who is basically my upper body but is also 6'2" so I think im good ;)

Daylight

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2015, 12:55:39 AM »

6' is overkill dude. You have a very nice fit body. Height isn't everything. If you live in US where 90% of people are obese than 5'10 + a fit body would just do wonderful.

endomorphisme

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2015, 11:36:51 AM »

are you trying to reassure yourself?
This is  the fifth or the fourth topic that you did about your proportions.
Seriously, i have almost stopped coming there  but each time i'm here, i see a new topic   in the homepage

Razorfin

« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2015, 07:10:38 PM »

are you trying to reassure yourself?
This is  the fifth or the fourth topic that you did about your proportions.
Seriously, i have almost stopped coming there  but each time i'm here, i see a new topic   in the homepage

Its my first clothing proportion mockup. Some people like seeing what a change of (insert lengthening amount here) looks like. As the wise old saying goes "if you have nothing better to say .. go fk yourself" .. wait that isn't it  .. is it? ... meh, same message applies.

endomorphisme

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2015, 09:16:21 PM »

you've made atleast three mock up, with or without clothes
What is the next proportion mock up?Are you going to show us if you look proportionate in a santa Suit?
Anway, i'm really happy having reached a natural 183 cm at night, when i see all these short men who want to add 15 cm in their legs, running the risk of ruining their health, and i just have to take 4 cm to have the perfect height, i think i'm really lucky, seriously

Taller

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2015, 12:56:27 AM »

Anway, i'm really happy having reached a natural 183 cm at night, when i see all these short men who want to add 15 cm in their legs, running the risk of ruining their health, and i just have to take 4 cm to have the perfect height, i think i'm really lucky, seriously

Yeah you are lucky. Congratulations. Something nobody has control over (height) is really all you can brag about. But why do you have to use it to put down everyone in a forum full of people who are insecure about their heights and not as lucky as you? You are the reason why this forum resents its taller members. Congratulations on winning the genetic lottery, I'm sure that took real skill, unmatched by what the self-made millionaires on this forum have.

Are you a millionaire? Can you self finance LL like a big boy right now (the answer is no)? Sucks for you because NO surgery will fix that for you, eh? Who's "lucky" now?

endomorphisme

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2015, 01:36:23 AM »

Yeah you are lucky. Congratulations. Something nobody has control over (height) is really all you can brag about. But why do you have to use it to put down everyone in a forum full of people who are insecure about their heights and not as lucky as you? You are the reason why this forum resents its taller members. Congratulations on winning the genetic lottery, I'm sure that took real skill, unmatched by what the self-made millionaires on this forum have.

Are you a millionaire? Can you self finance LL like a big boy right now (the answer is no)? Sucks for you because NO surgery will fix that for you, eh? Who's "lucky" now?

i studied in one of the best engineering school (in France) , i'm not rich  but i have enough money for this, i will have ll in early 2017 at worst.
And you taller, a thousand messages posted on this forum, probably as much as on the old forum, having spent years on ll forums, and you're still here, it seems  you will never have this surgery, right?

but why do you have to use it to put down everyone in a forum full of people who are insecure about their heights
ah , this is really funny, could you remind me how often you have been repeating, over and over, you are 178 cm (you were basically the tallest before i arrive) and pointing, each time, that you will be 188 cm after 2 surgeries ( which, one knows, will never happen)?
you can't help mentioning, how great/alpha you will feel/be at 188 cm, i even remember once, it was last year i guess, you said that you were used to wearing lifts (which no one care), and once again, you couldn't help saying that you felt much better.Roughly, superior.

do not worry about me taller, i have a good job, and enough money, my surgery will be last year, everything is going right, you know, those things take some time (well, no, you don't know, since you don't have planned anything yet)

Uppland

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2015, 01:40:52 AM »

i studied in one of the best engineering school (in France) , i'm not rich  but i have enough money for this, i will have ll in early 2017 at worst.

do not worry about me taller, i have a good job, and enough money, my surgery will be last year, everything is going right, you know, those things take some time (well, no, you don't know, since you don't have planned anything yet)

What is your plan endomorphisme, you going to Guichet?

I gotta say, I wouldn't do the surgery if I were your height, 183 cm is very decent.

endomorphisme

« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2015, 02:01:20 AM »

What is your plan endomorphisme, you going to Guichet?

I gotta say, I wouldn't do the surgery if I were your height, 183 cm is very decent.

no, i'm not going to guichet, he is a bit too expensive, i graduated last year but i had a "sandwich course " (in french, we say alternance, sounds weird in english)which means that i was paid during 3 years .I prefer not concealing his name,  but he is french, this will be easier for me, i don't want to move to another country.

I think you would do leg lenghtening if you were 183 cm, how tall are swedish people ?181.5 cm?It only includes the youngsters?
Sweden is getting more and more multicultural, do you think the average height will decrease?I wouldn't be surprised if one day, swedes  turn shorter than british or french

endomorphisme

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2015, 02:11:40 AM »

i was thinking about you uppland.
during ma last year of studies, i was in a "tall tutorial group" :the average height was exactly 181.5 cm, just like in sweden, and this is how height was distributed (in cm), from the tallest to the shortest , there were 18 men, myself included:
198 ; 193 ; 190 *2; 189 ; 187 ; 185 ; 184 ; 183*2 ; 179 ; 177 * 2; 175 ; 172 ; 171 ; 168 *2;

This is scary because this is how height would be distributed in a random group of young men in Sweden.

Deads

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2015, 02:54:40 AM »

you've made atleast three mock up, with or without clothes
What is the next proportion mock up?Are you going to show us if you look proportionate in a santa Suit?

What Taller was trying to say is, there was no point in adding in the fact that you are 183cm. It served no purpose to the topic at hand and you were clearly bringing it up to try and make Fin feel inferior to you.

Daylight

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2015, 03:12:19 AM »

during ma last year of studies, i was in a "tall tutorial group" :the average height was exactly 181.5 cm, just like in sweden, and this is how height was distributed (in cm), from the tallest to the shortest , there were 18 men, myself included:
198 ; 193 ; 190 *2; 189 ; 187 ; 185 ; 184 ; 183*2 ; 179 ; 177 * 2; 175 ; 172 ; 171 ; 168 *2;

This is scary because this is how height would be distributed in a random group of young men in Sweden.

Wait, is this group French or Swedish? French are not that tall from my perception. I even feel that British/American/Canadian is a bit taller than French.  I am 1m75 and I never feel short in Paris while I was there. Here is my perception based on height in Europe btw: German> British> French > Spanish/Italian.

Daylight

« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2015, 03:17:10 AM »

What Taller was trying to say is, there was no point in adding in the fact that you are 183cm. It served no purpose to the topic at hand and you were clearly bringing it up to try and make Fin feel inferior to you.

Apparently endomorphisme is master race and the rest of us are inferiors LOL

Uppland

« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2015, 05:16:01 AM »

Seems about right it is very common to see men around 185, strange that you know your classmates heights down to the centimeter.

Honestly I would be happy if I were 183 cm with an average build and frame, I think it's enough. A year ago I was as obsessed with being tall as you are endo but nowadays I mostly want to be tall enough and fit in. Not that I wouldn't love to be truly tall but at 183 cm I don't think it's worth it to damage your atheticism and looks for a few more cm's -never mind the money and time.

no, i'm not going to guichet, he is a bit too expensive, i graduated last year but i had a "sandwich course " (in french, we say alternance, sounds weird in english)which means that i was paid during 3 years .I prefer not concealing his name,  but he is french, this will be easier for me, i don't want to move to another country.

I think you would do leg lenghtening if you were 183 cm, how tall are swedish people ?181.5 cm?It only includes the youngsters?
Sweden is getting more and more multicultural, do you think the average height will decrease?I wouldn't be surprised if one day, swedes  turn shorter than british or french

As long as you stay safe.

Yes around 181 for the younger generations but that includes immigrants I believe so it might be that ethnic swedes are even taller to be honest.

The massive flood of arabs has to do something to the statistics I'm sure.

Razorfin

« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2015, 03:38:38 PM »

What I find funny is no matter how much endo tries to fight back at Taller's point. It is completely true. He doesn't have anything that didnt already come as a genetic trait. He isnt even 'THAT' tall .. I work with somebody that is 6 foot and he doesnt tower over people. He is tall no doubt, but not 'turn your head and stare tall'. I just find it quite amusing that endo talks to people on a forum about how silly they are for doing certain things like mockups, when he is about to commit to LL at 183cm.

This message is specifically for you Endo, if you try to make others feel bad or question their actions .. it shows you are either fearful of their success, have an inner spiteful complex that you need to resolve .. or, that you spend way too much time caring about other people's plans.

I have a saying .. "I don't know if the grass is greener on the other side, i'm too busy working on my own grass". Work on your own grass and stop being somebody who thinks their opinion is worth more than others.

Yours faithfully,

-Your future inspiration

endomorphisme

« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2015, 05:02:01 PM »

Seems about right it is very common to see men around 185, strange that you know your classmates heights down to the centimeter.

Honestly I would be happy if I were 183 cm with an average build and frame, I think it's enough. A year ago I was as obsessed with being tall as you are endo but nowadays I mostly want to be tall enough and fit in. Not that I wouldn't love to be truly tall but at 183 cm I don't think it's worth it to damage your atheticism and looks for a few more cm's -never mind the money and time.

As long as you stay safe.

Yes around 181 for the younger generations but that includes immigrants I believe so it might be that ethnic swedes are even taller to be honest.

The massive flood of arabs has to do something to the statistics I'm sure.

What made your mind change?

As for myself, I have been considering ll for 5 years, i'm 23 years old now.I remember when i was your age, i wanted to be atleast 190 cm, i used to think the average height was 185 cm,so  i thought i was short, which is false, but i felt that i needed to be 190 cm to feel decent.
Now things have changed, i think the average height for young ethnic french is 178-180 cm , i'am very likely above average but not tall.I set a goal of being 185 cm, which is fairly tallish for a young man/almost tall in almost every european countries and the US.
The surgeon i'm consulting has told me that one should not do more than 5 cm per segment, 2 surgeries is also not so recommended...
So i have changed my mind , considering that the average height for a young ethnic french is only 179 cm, and due to the constraints, i decided to lenghten a reasonable amount.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uppland

« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2015, 05:36:08 PM »

What made your mind change?

As for myself, I have been considering ll for 5 years, i'm 23 years old now.I remember when i was your age, i wanted to be atleast 190 cm, i used to think the average height was 185 cm,so  i thought i was short, which is false, but i felt that i needed to be 190 cm to feel decent.
Now things have changed, i think the average height for young ethnic french is 178-180 cm , i'am very likely above average but not tall.I set a goal of being 185 cm, which is fairly tallish for a young man/almost tall in almost every european countries and the US.
The surgeon i'm consulting has told me that one should not do more than 5 cm per segment, 2 surgeries is also not so recommended...
So i have changed my mind , considering that the average height for a young ethnic french is only 179 cm, and due to the constraints, i decided to lenghten a reasonable amount.

Yeah good, I will not do more than 4 cm either -if I do the surgery at all.

What made me change my mind is realizing that when you are around average height just isn't as important as looks, social skills, achievements etc. Through therapy I became sober enough to realize that doing LL might actually make me look worse and at the same time take away much of what I now take for granted like jumping over small obstacles, squatting in the gym and running to catch the bus. All this for 4 cm, I just don't know if it is worth it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up