Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My 15CM Lengthening Proportions vs Underwear Model  (Read 12783 times)

Razorfin

My 15CM Lengthening Proportions vs Underwear Model
« on: November 19, 2015, 01:03:42 AM »

So I should be getting the first of my 2 operations early 2017. Just the picture of a model to show all those that proportions literally mean nothing. I'm 183cm in the first picture with 8.5cm on Femurs and 6.5cm on Tibias. The second picture is my current height. I am 168 at night and 169/170 in the morning so minimum I will always be is 6 foot and maximum would be 6.08 feet (definitely claiming 6'1" ;)).

Penguinn

Re: My 15CM Lengthening Proportions vs Underwear Model
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2015, 02:10:56 AM »

Surprisingly, not bad.

Alu

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2015, 02:17:24 AM »

No...

OK first off who is that guy on the right; because I doubt it isn't photoshoped.

Second, still wayyy to much dude... fine say you achieve that body exactly like that...you will face many problems with your legs down the line.

Trust me you don't want to be Apo.2. But if that doesn't convince you then just do tibia first and see how it goes...I can ensure you won't want to go through with so much in your femur (my advice 5 and 5). You'd look much better at 8-10 CM. Which is why I'm curious as to your Inseam...
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 04:07:47 AM by Alu »

Devildog 0331

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2015, 03:24:12 AM »

I think thats too much as well. No offense but you have very skinny legs.

I think 7.5cm femurs and 5.5cm tibias will be more realistic. You have a great starting height I think you will be satisfied with just one surgery.

Which doctor do you have in mind?

Uppland

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2015, 02:39:49 PM »

I recommend doing about 5-6 cm in your femurs.

Razorfin

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2015, 07:05:39 PM »

No...

OK first off who is that guy on the right; because I doubt it isn't photoshoped.

Second, still wayyy to much dude... fine say you achieve that body exactly like that...you will face many problems with your legs down the line.

Trust me you don't want to be Apo.2. But if that doesn't convince you then just do tibia first and see how it goes...I can ensure you won't want to go through with so much in your femur (my advice 5 and 5). You'd look much better at 8-10 CM. Which is why I'm curious as to your Inseam...

No idea about who that guy is .. but I doubt it is photoshopped. Look at the definition in his muscles it is all consistent. If im spending serious money on this then im going to get 6 foot lol. Baring in mind that I will be going to Guichet. What's wrong with Apo? He even said in a post that the amount that I am lengthening is what he should have done.

Does anybody know how Apo is doing?

Uppland

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2015, 12:26:42 AM »

No idea about who that guy is .. but I doubt it is photoshopped. Look at the definition in his muscles it is all consistent. If im spending serious money on this then im going to get 6 foot lol. Baring in mind that I will be going to Guichet. What's wrong with Apo? He even said in a post that the amount that I am lengthening is what he should have done.

Does anybody know how Apo is doing?

He is doing as would be expected from someone lengthening 20 cm. His body is destroyed and it will never heal, he looks ridiculous.

Razorfin

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2015, 01:28:03 AM »

He is doing as would be expected from someone lengthening 20 cm. His body is destroyed and it will never heal, he looks ridiculous.

Any proof of this though ?

Alittletooshort

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2015, 03:33:05 AM »

Who´s the guy on the left? His proportions don´t look natural in any way, I have to say that you don´t look very good on the picture in the middle. I´d stick to a lower amount, but that´s just my oppinion.

theuprising

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2015, 05:35:12 AM »

Follow your dreams, don't let all this talk of proportion and functionality get in way
Being able to run normally is overrated  :P

Same with those pesky doctors with their so called "limits". What would they know about
long term recovery compared to all the expert anonymous posters on an internet forum.

Go for it!

DoingItForMe

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2015, 02:21:47 AM »

Any proof of this though ?
At some point, I think he posted a video of himself running with a Darth Vader mask on onto Flickr. His running was very weird. I'm not sure if it's because he normally runs that awkwardly or if it's because of the LL. My guess is that it's because of the LL, because 10 cm on both limbs would mean you'd have a lot of decreased flexibility. In the video, he ran by kicking his knees very high up. It looked like the way the military/football players train when they have to run through car tires laid on the ground. Of course, maybe you don't care about that. At first, I didn't care as well, but I kind of miss being flexible.

Anyway, according to Dr. Paley, 15 cm was the most he ever did when doing four sections. This would put you on the top 1% in terms of flexibility and other things. So I think it's possible. You'll just have to work very very hard to achieve it. Sometimes it's not a matter of how badly you want it. It's also about how well your body can cope with it. And sometimes, that's out of your hands.
8 cm gained with Dr. Paley using Precice 2.1 internal femurs in Summer 2015.
Starting height: 167 cm (5'6") Currently at: 175 cm (5'9")
Link to my experience

Deads

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2015, 02:41:25 PM »

Follow your dreams, don't let all this talk of proportion and functionality get in way
Being able to run normally is overrated  :P

Same with those pesky doctors with their so called "limits". What would they know about
long term recovery compared to all the expert anonymous posters on an internet forum.

Go for it!

Hahaha... Sarcasm I'm hoping.

Deads

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2015, 02:48:56 PM »

So I should be getting the first of my 2 operations early 2017. Just the picture of a model to show all those that proportions literally mean nothing. I'm 183cm in the first picture with 8.5cm on Femurs and 6.5cm on Tibias. The second picture is my current height. I am 168 at night and 169/170 in the morning so minimum I will always be is 6 foot and maximum would be 6.08 feet (definitely claiming 6'1" ;)).

If you want it that bad, quit trying to get everyone's approval on here and just do it. We'll all be closely watching..... Just for my curiosities sake, do a mockup at 178cms.

Deads

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2015, 06:36:08 PM »

I've just noticed that the model in this pic has tiny hands and smaller looking feet. His torso is also quite small.... Still doesn't look that bad. His wingspan looks a bit below average but still pulls it off and looks okay.... Do you know the name of the model or if there's any other shots of him out there?

Razorfin

« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2015, 07:25:08 PM »

I've just noticed that the model in this pic has tiny hands and smaller looking feet. His torso is also quite small.... Still doesn't look that bad. His wingspan looks a bit below average but still pulls it off and looks okay.... Do you know the name of the model or if there's any other shots of him out there?

Not sure what his name is at all, all I know after looking at this is that proportions mean pretty much nothing ;)

myloginacct

« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2018, 11:00:02 PM »

Not sure what his name is at all, all I know after looking at this is that proportions mean pretty much nothing ;)

Hey there, mr. from a bit over two years ago. Your mockup looks much better than your original height.

(In fact, I've seen it posted on imgur since then, and all the people unaware about LL thought you shrunk yourself.)

EDIT: Making this edit for those unaware. 6.5cm and 8.5cm increases in the tibias and the femurs, respectively, are over the safe limit and not something you should aim for.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 11:23:07 PM by myloginacct »

Honore

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2018, 11:52:46 PM »

do we know what happened to this guys? Did get get his LL?

Hamiltonzac

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2018, 09:32:56 AM »

Oh that was me who posted the picture, sorry for doing so without permission OP, but yeah, people thought you shrunk yourself. Good proportions but still you should stick to normal/safe amounts.

WannaBeTaller222

• Visitor
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2018, 12:13:11 AM »

You would look fine to me , go for it , but always be careful.

Razorfin

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2018, 10:55:01 PM »

For those that are interested .. I never did end up getting this LL, I found that I didnt need height to be validated in society.

Now 22, I have realised that what you put into society is much more important that what you look like in society. I have a loving girlfriend, a career in enterprise software sales and a developing love for entrepreneurship.

When I was posting on this forum, I was in a bad place mentally. I thought nothing could substitute for height when attracting girls and performing in society. I thought it would lead me to an all over ‘better’ version of myself.

However what I have realised is developing myself mentally into a better thought process has not only saved me money, but helped me to overcome my envy of height. Due to my new found confidence over the years, people have now looked at me for club pick-up advice, and girls dont see a guy trying to make up for his insecurities.

I’m not saying I will never get this surgery. With an entrepreneurial streak in me and a career with high potential earnings, I will be able to pick this route if I wish. However, something tells me I wont need to.

If you have any questions about my LL thoughts from 2 years ago, please let me know.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2018, 12:00:47 AM »

For those that are interested .. I never did end up getting this LL, I found that I didnt need height to be validated in society.

Now 22, I have realised that what you put into society is much more important that what you look like in society. I have a loving girlfriend, a career in enterprise software sales and a developing love for entrepreneurship.

When I was posting on this forum, I was in a bad place mentally. I thought nothing could substitute for height when attracting girls and performing in society. I thought it would lead me to an all over ‘better’ version of myself.

However what I have realised is developing myself mentally into a better thought process has not only saved me money, but helped me to overcome my envy of height. Due to my new found confidence over the years, people have now looked at me for club pick-up advice, and girls dont see a guy trying to make up for his insecurities.

I’m not saying I will never get this surgery. With an entrepreneurial streak in me and a career with high potential earnings, I will be able to pick this route if I wish. However, something tells me I wont need to.

If you have any questions about my LL thoughts from 2 years ago, please let me know.

Awsome update Razor.
 I can 100% relate to the change in the thought process (being in a bad place mentally and getting out of it). Wish you the best of luck and a happy life :)
I learned some stuff during this time

Android

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2018, 12:09:10 AM »

Good on you Razor. Glad that the stars are aligning for you in terms of love life and career.

And you know, ~170 cm isn't bad at all. Like you said, if you ever want it, you can do it later. Much older men have done so.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

Body Builder

« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2018, 01:14:24 AM »

LL is only for people truly determined that the extra height will make their life better.
Not for people who are in a bad mood and think that LL may help.

So you were never ready for LL and it is better for you and people who think like you to not try it because it won't really help you and you weren't really determined so I don't think that you would reach till the end (gaining all the height you wanted without stoping in the first problem etc).

It is good for you that you are ok with yourself and you don't believe you need it.
Personally, I can't be ok with anything less than average and a little more and I won't stop till I reach it. But not all people are so strict with themselves and maybe it is better to think like that for your inner tranquility, although personally I can't.

myloginacct

« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2018, 04:37:40 PM »

Sure, elaborate on your LL thoughts from 2 years ago, then vs now. Would be interesting.

Also, out of curiosity and if you don't mind, how tall is your girlfriend?

ZUCC420

« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2018, 05:57:16 PM »

Lol so it was all about getting pussy huh? Now you have it you don't need LL? I feel as if the moment you breakup with your gf you will end up in this forum with another id pretending to be someone else.
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Razorfin

« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2018, 12:26:47 AM »

-TIBIKE
Cheers man, I appreciate that. I still remember your advice about going to Catagne for tibias and still hold that as a good suggestion. I wish you all the best man! :)

-Android
Thanks Android, The way I see it is I can never say what I will want to do when i’m older, but throughout the years watching this forum and listening to everyone’s views and motivations, its clear that you need to think tall to be happy.

-Body Builder
You remind me of when I first joined this forum, trying to propagate opinions based on little knowledge. You werent there to observe my opinions, you didnt see all my consistent self justification, you didnt see the crazy mentality I was in attempting to advocate 15cm of lengthening to reach that ‘above average goal’.

I dont want to stab in the dark at you like you have just done to me, but trust me as someone that has been on this forum for a hell of a lot longer than you - dont judge other people’s will, motivation and personal circumstance. You have no idea what other people are capable of both financially and mentally.

-myloginacct
Sure, I watched this forum for about a year before I joined, this is my only account (not that anyone cares). A few years ago, there was a lot of hype about Apotheosis and his Dr Betz scandal. As well as Sarin’s proposed business venture with him. Other than that, not much has changed other than the technology available and the growth of the industry.

I’ll say the 2 things most people cared about were proportions, this is where  my threads came from, and the status of doctors. Some people posted studies around complication rates like fat embolism and non union. However, mostly (at least in my experience) - people got all their knowledge from diaries which I assume is probably still very relevant.

History repeats itself at the end of the day so this all probably still rings true with a lot of people on this forum, however there wasnt nearly as much talk about the Precise nail .. the Precise 1 was all that was out when I first started.. and now we’re at Precise 3 (I think? .. someone correct me if i’m wrong).

Dr Guichet and Dr Paley were seen as the best in their fields .. Paley slightly moreso because of the Precise 2 nail but Guichet was an extremely good bet for the europeans.. but he didnt operate on tibia. There were ofc other doctors but these 2 really stood out based on my research.

Mostly i’d say the only difference between then and now is just more available information. More diaries from more doctors scrutinised by more people. Its still the same societal mechanics.

On your other point, my GF is 5’2”.

-Zack420
I’ll presume you were on the wacky backy when you wrote that statement as you clearly have no idea how to talk to people. Based on the fact you have no idea who I am, as well as your disrespectful tone .. its no doubt to me that my response wont change your thoughts regardless of my reason  XD But, alas, I will try. It was actually to become a model. I just found my lust for height would be immediately beneficial in that ‘cattle market’ environment. To be a model you  need to be a minimum of 5’11 - 6’0.

‘Pussy’ as you so elegantly put it is more attracted to money and power attached to a good dress sense with a bundle of confidence  than just height. Yes you will have height queens that ‘demand’ a certain amount, but these girls arent worth your time.

Funny story, I was at a uni house party once and some guy (roughly 5’3-5’4) was trying to cosy up to this girl. She was having none of it until somebody said ‘do the thing!’ .. he whipped his dck out in the middle of the party and legit he was packing a solid 7-8 inches flaccid XD .. that image is still burnt in my mind. She was suddenly a lot more receptive to his conversation after this showmanship XD

Oh and before I forget, if  me and my girlfriend did break up .. it’d be because I make a lousy cup of tea. Not because of an overbearing height complex ;)

Honore

« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2018, 01:28:18 AM »

Good for you! Great words.. I cannot believe you're only 22... And since you seem so mature I have no fear all challenges which may cross your path will be dealt with aptitude..

ZUCC420

« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2018, 01:35:42 AM »

@Razorfin I am only 163 cm or 5'4" so I think If I was atleast your height which is 5'7" I wouldn't have to undergo this dangerous surgery since now I only have limited choices in dating. Regarding bodybuilder's post I don't understand how the amount of time you spent in this forum invalidates his opinion about men who only want to get LL while being highly unstable emotionally. I hope more emotionally driven men see your posts and learn from it, to put it simply LL is not for the weak minded.
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Body Builder

« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2018, 01:41:12 AM »

Planing to do 2 LLs and at the end not doing any of them and saying that you are ok with your height is clearly a proof that you weren't really determined for LL Razorfin.
I can't understamd why you think I insulted you.

Personally. i was planing my LL from my 17 yo and I'd do it even if I won in the lottery 100 million dollars and had Kim Kardashian as my gf. Now, I am much better with myself but still I'll do another one LL although I am not so motivated as my first LL, because then it was a matter of living normally but now it is a matter of living much better than average.
The difference between me before my first LL and now is huge but still I really want another LL and that won't change no matter what.
So as you can see our determination is not the same. But of course what matters is to live your life happily. If you can do it at your current height (which is 1 cm than my pre LL height) then it is really good for you. Personally I couldn't do it as I couldn't accept that height and the drawbacks that came with it.

So in a few words, LL is only for the truly determined, that won't go back even if everything in their life seems excellent. Because people who really want to get taller can't be completely happy in their lives  without doing it.
If anyone things that under some circumstamces will be ok even at his current height then he should chase that circumstamces and make them happen, not do LL.
Pages: [1]   Go Up