Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What are you gonna do if you're not doing LL?  (Read 6609 times)

What are you gonna do if you're not doing LL?
« on: November 10, 2015, 05:23:48 PM »

Some of you, including myself might not have the guts to do LL. I personally still see it as a possibility in the future. Right now I just don't have enough guts and the money that LL needs. Yet, I can't and probably will never completely accept the fact that I am short. I will always be constantly reminded by it everytime I go out and see people taller than me. It's really getting into my nerves, but there's nothing I can do about it.

So in the meantime, as I don't have any plan to do LL soon, I will just view myself as mildly crippled and be depending on lifts so that, at least, I can be perceived as an ideal man publicly outside my house.

Penguinn

Re: What are you gonna do if you're not doing LL?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2015, 05:24:40 PM »

No idea. 100% doing LL.

Uppland

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2015, 05:28:38 PM »

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2015, 05:43:33 PM »

No idea. 100% doing LL.

When and where?

jfk

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2015, 06:23:34 PM »

I can't stop laughing at this video:D

BruceWayne, obviously your height does not bother you enough to go through this.
Let me tell you LL is not as bad as you might think. I had the apparatus around my legs for 8 months and it was not that hard. If you do internals it should be even less dramatic. I would even do it again in a heartbeat if it wasnt the money issue and my other goals.

I dont know if this comment helps you...

Svensk

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2015, 08:43:30 PM »

I will just sit down and wait for the right moment.. Continue my regular life.
My goal is 2017. I will do it earlier if I feel comfortable and ready and feeling like everything is right. And of course later if I don't feel ready by then.

I know for 99% that I will do it. I have passed the step of decision.
I compared the risks with the results, and find out that LL was the correct decision for me.

Edit: Changed percent to 99% instead of 100%, you can never be hundred percent.
Why didn't the short guy come in to the night club?
-No leg

Goal: 7 cm femurs in summer 2017

Uppland

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2015, 08:51:40 PM »

I will just sit down and wait for the right moment.. Continue my regular life.
My goal is 2017. I will do it earlier if I feel comfortable and ready and feeling like everything is right. And of course later if I don't feel ready by then.

I know for 99% that I will do it. I have passed the step of decision.
I compared the risks with the results, and find out that LL was the correct decision for me.

Edit: Changed percent to 99% instead of 100%, you can never be hundred percent.

Another swede, I keep saying we are the weirdest people.

11 cm is too much though mate, cut it down to 5 or 6.

Sean Connery

• Newbi
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2015, 10:34:25 PM »

You guys might want to hold off your leg lengthening so you can be in fighting shape to defend yourselves from the invading Islamic forces sent to Europe by the Fuhrer Angela Merkel. Soon all of Sweden will look like Malmo and you want your legs to work in that situation. 
I'm not drunk! I'm Scottish!

Svensk

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2015, 10:50:48 PM »

Another swede, I keep saying we are the weirdest people.

11 cm is too much though mate, cut it down to 5 or 6.

There is no way I'll do 11cm in one operation. No way! 
5+5 would be perfect for me. But the problem is that I might just do one operation, you never know with life. You'll probably be happy enough after the first, or you will feel so bad/sick after the operation, you just get a new job, out of money or something like that.. I might change my mind after seeing my wingspan.

So I'm still considering starting with like 6 cm, maybe even 7cm in femurs instead of 5cm, just because I might not do the 2nd operation, as i mention before.

185 is my dream height, not my goal after one operation or something like that. t's my ideal length.
-No leg

jfk

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2015, 10:52:48 PM »

You guys might want to hold off your leg lengthening so you can be in fighting shape to defend yourselves from the invading Islamic forces sent to Europe by the Fuhrer Angela Merkel. Soon all of Sweden will look like Malmo and you want your legs to work in that situation.

Are you drunk or high or something???

Sean Connery

• Newbi
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2015, 11:16:14 PM »

Are you drunk or high or something???

Check my sig.
I'm not drunk! I'm Scottish!

Svensk

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2015, 11:54:05 PM »

That's so true. Fully working legs is the most important thing when it's war outside with guns and grenades.

I prefer 90% working legs and 3 inches taller, and with the benefits of being taller.
It's proven that taller guys have more authority and more power. So it will be easier for me to be seen by the personal at the airport and receive one of the spots in the bombshelters or on a flight to the US.

Also it's proven that people of chef positions in Sweden have an average length of 183cm.
And it's also proven by researchers that people prefer and give benefits to people that's similar to them self, so the chance is bigger that there is someone with power (chef position) that make decision if I can have a spot in the bombshelter.

Peace out
Svensk without reality
-No leg

Penguinn

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2015, 12:03:31 AM »

When and where?

2016 with Dr. Mangal Parihar.

Uppland

« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2015, 12:15:29 AM »

Heh, yeah I'm probably gonna move this place is fked.

Alu

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2015, 01:20:15 AM »

How are the conditions in Europe regarding this mass migration? Is it really that noticeable? I'm just curious as to native people are generally reacting.

G-Man

« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2015, 02:00:03 AM »

Dear Atlantic ocean, thank you for being there for me! ;D

Devildog 0331

« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2015, 03:14:16 AM »

Well the only thing holding me back is money I wished I would have known about LL sooner. Things happen for a reason, I believe there are better doctors now than back in 2008 when I actually had the funds.

Im a two time Iraq War Veteran. I was a Machine-gunner and no matter my performance my height always held me back. Just think about it following orders from someone that is 5' 4". You have to be a badass motherfuc$$$ to get respect.

I plan on getting LL in 2017 but in the meantime Im trying to set a foundation of income from now til 2017 in order for me to still have income for the 6 months I will be taking off. Im going to get a hair transplant right before my surgery. That way when people actually see me 6 months after my surgery I will be a new man.

« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2015, 05:28:50 AM »

I can't stop laughing at this video:D

BruceWayne, obviously your height does not bother you enough to go through this.
Let me tell you LL is not as bad as you might think. I had the apparatus around my legs for 8 months and it was not that hard. If you do internals it should be even less dramatic. I would even do it again in a heartbeat if it wasnt the money issue and my other goals.

I dont know if this comment helps you...

The only thing that doesn't help is you saying that my height doesn't bother me enough.

Alu

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2015, 05:46:17 AM »

The only thing that doesn't help is you saying that my height doesn't bother me enough.

If that's the case then just commit to the surgery and get rid of your pansy attitude of being afraid. Let's face it nothing really is gonna change in the next 10 years. The only research being done on growing bone is still ages away. This is me simply being realistic with you.

Also go see a psychotherapist... yeah yeah they won't help (as much) blah blah that much is true. But they can alleviate some of the pain you have and get you through it.

« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2015, 09:22:05 AM »

If that's the case then just commit to the surgery and get rid of your pansy attitude of being afraid. Let's face it nothing really is gonna change in the next 10 years. The only research being done on growing bone is still ages away. This is me simply being realistic with you.

Also go see a psychotherapist... yeah yeah they won't help (as much) blah blah that much is true. But they can alleviate some of the pain you have and get you through it.

My height bothers me more than anything in my life, but doesn't mean I am ready for the possibility of not being able to walk again. Nevertheless, I am still considering it.

Penguinn

« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2015, 09:42:13 AM »

My height bothers me more than anything in my life, but doesn't mean I am ready for the possibility of not being able to walk again.

That possibility is extremely minor, about the same as you getting run over while crossing the road. Everyone told you that in your last post. Do you not believe us? :-\

jfk

« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2015, 09:59:23 AM »

Nobody says the truth is easy to hear. If it really really really bothers you, you would take the risk and do LL. I am sure none of Paley's or Guichet's patients is not able to walk ever again. So please stop this talk of not walking bull . I dont know if you want to kid yourself or everybody here on this forum. The risk in being in a car or plane accident is much higher but I am sure you use cars and planes. So this argument does not count and nobody believes you.

My height really bothered me. I thought about it every day. I was obsessed with being taller. I did not care about pain, money, time, complications or other things. I even went to Russia to do it, where I could not speak the language, didnt know my rights, could not sue the doctor if something went wrong. I just took a calculated risk to make my dream come true.
My parents asked me: What if you die during the operation? I said I am willing to die for it but I dont want to live my whole life being this height. You can not tell me you have the same attitude. So please stop saying your height really bothers you. That is an insult to every LL veteran and anybody who is undergoing this operation right now.

I believe you when you say you want to be taller. But it is more like someone who has 2 million dollars and says I have only one dream: To have 3 millions.

It is more like a wish you have, not something you really really want.
Sorry for being hard on this issue but I want you to really question yourself if you really really want it or not.

By the way it is not a problem if you dont have the guts to do it. But then dont make these kind of excuses please.

microman

« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2015, 10:35:40 AM »

My height bothers me more than anything in my life, but doesn't mean I am ready for the possibility of not being able to walk again. Nevertheless, I am still considering it.

chist man can someone not ban this kind of behavior for repeatedly saying 'i dont want to permanently cripple myself doing this', i wont even repeat myself again.

« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2015, 10:39:00 AM »

chist man can someone not ban this kind of behavior for repeatedly saying 'i dont want to permanently cripple myself doing this', i wont even repeat myself again.

I didn't want to repeat it, but I got to respond to the guy's comment.

« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2015, 10:42:14 AM »

That possibility is extremely minor, about the same as you getting run over while crossing the road. Everyone told you that in your last post. Do you not believe us? :-\

I believe you, Penguinn. But there's still a chance and I got to prepare well for it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up