Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Really ask yourself why you are getting Leg Lengthening  (Read 16085 times)

Razorfin

Really ask yourself why you are getting Leg Lengthening
« on: November 09, 2015, 02:17:37 AM »

Its 1.34AM right now in the South East of England. Just a little passage about leg lengthening and it's effect on clubbing/picking up women.

Listen very ... very ... very carefully. Leg lengthening will not solve this problem for you .. on its own. In order to be successful at picking up women, height is easily the lowest factor that is taken into consideration. That may seem like a stupid thing to say, but trust me it wont solve your problems. In order to attractive women you need to be 4 things:

1) Attractive
2) Confident
3) Secure with yourself
4) Funny

Height does help here ... if you are tall then congratulations, you have another factor to add, but it is not the only thing that will ensure that you 'get laid'. I'm 5/7", my first girlfriend at 19 could have chosen any other taller guy, however chose me because I was everything that she needed in a companion. Then I went out to Ayia Napa and again, was it my taller 6/3" friend or my other 6/5" friend that got laid? Nope, it was me. Because I said to myself "you may be on the shorter side, but if you can talk yourself into a girl's head and give her a good night .. then everything else will fall into place" .. sure enough I grew some balls and had a 'great time'  ;).

So where does height help you then ? Well, there are some women that genuinely will not go for guys under 6 foot because that is their preference. Is this an insult to you .. nope ... just like you might not go for plus-sized women or women of a certain hair colour. Height has absolutely nothing .. and I mean NOTHING to do with the 'quality' of woman that you can pick up. Height however, does limit the pool of women that you can approach. If you are 5 foot 6 and the woman is 5 foot 8 (tall for a woman) ... then most likely she wont go for you, just because it is awkward to be the taller person as the woman. However, even then ... women do date shorter guys. If you are doing leg lengthening only to date a higher caliber woman .. then forget it (trust me .. i'm currently dating an underwear model). I know I sound self obsessed .. but just trust me, being tall will only mean you can approach more woman (taller women) .. but some of the best looking most desired girls are 5/4" or shorter. If you are 5/"5 or above then you have just as much chance as somebody who is 6/3".

I know this is difficult for some of you to realize .. but honestly, I have stolen girls from taller guys in a club .. just because I can generally play the social game to a greater magnitude. In fact only the other day, I didnt have to do anything .. The blonde in a group of girls beckoned me over, I went over and she said that her friend found me really hot. I laughed and teased her friend a bit .. but then returned to my friends (didnt want to seem needy -- playing the game). Sure enough, 5 minutes later .. she walked up to me and we started making out. Now, am I a 6/3" fkboy who has had girls on him since he was 14 .. nope. I just went to the gym for 3 years, got lucky with some facial genetics (i'm not particularly good looking but not too bad) and learnt how to talk to women/get their gears turning.

Trust me when I say, if you are tall you may be deemed by society as a more attractive person .. but an ugly tall bloke wont get nearly as much as a short, good looking, well-dressed dude. Who would a woman rather date, an ugly, neck-bearded, unemployed, greasy (but tall) basement-dweller ... or a funny, well-groomed, attractive, fun-loving (but short) hedgefund manager. Easy answer here.

Hopefully I have helped some you to look at the dating/primal-driven event of pulling woman .. in a different way. Even if you are 5/3" then get some smart heeled shoes on, dress to look tall, work with your features and stand tall ! I may not be a pulling demon .. but I am fully aware (through experience) of what it takes to get places with women.

So why do I want to do LL?
I think being 6 foot would be awesome. With 15cm of lengthening i'd be 6.08 feet and be able to experience life from a whole new perspective (looking over people ect), I could also give modelling a shot :).

p.s ^ that is a complete lie, I just want to be able to reach the packet of sweets my mum hid on top of the cupboards 5 years ago ;)

femoral_indecency

Re: Really ask yourself why you are getting Leg Lengthening
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2015, 02:52:19 AM »

You possess a great attitude and open up other perspectives on LL
It is better to have experienced one's share of evils than to have always wondered what could have been.

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2015, 08:17:39 AM »

I just want to be taller.

Revenge

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2015, 08:36:02 AM »

I just wanna be taller too

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2015, 08:56:50 AM »

Height however, does limit the pool of women that you can approach. If you are 5 foot 6 and the woman is 5 foot 8 (tall for a woman) ... then most likely she wont go for you, just because it is awkward to be the taller person as the woman. However, even then ... women do date shorter guys. If you are doing leg lengthening only to date a higher caliber woman .. then forget it (trust me .. i'm currently dating an underwear model). I know I sound self obsessed .. but just trust me, being tall will only mean you can approach more woman (taller women)

But I think you got it right, OP. I need a bigger dating pool, I don't want to only be attractive and dateable to 4'11" women, but also the taller ones ( 5'7" - 5'10" ).

Tell me why isn't there 5'6" Bruce Wayne? Why isn't there 5'6" Clark Kent? Why isn't there 5'6" James Bond? Even Ethan Hunt is not 5'6".

Besides, OP, you're delusional if you think just because a girl is shorter than you, then she's necessarily gonna prefer your height than 6' guys.

If you are 5/"5 or above then you have just as much chance as somebody who is 6/3".

You're crazy if you really mean it. Also, at 5'7", you're not in the same predicament as 5'5" guys and under.

Revenge

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2015, 10:05:13 AM »

Or I just dont wanna be short

Penguinn

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2015, 11:01:30 AM »

I wouldn't be doing LL if I was in a normal range of height. I'm 5'2, getting to 5'5 is a huge improvement for me, you can't really refute that..

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2015, 11:13:55 AM »

I wouldn't be doing LL if I was in a normal range of height. I'm 5'2, getting to 5'5 is a huge improvement for me, you can't really refute that..

Where are you from?

fk, I understand how tough it is to live as a 5'2" heterosexual male, even worse if you're white. It depends what you mean by normal, 5'2" is still normal, still quite far from dwarf range. But if you mean by "normal" is average, then even 5'5" is still far from average male height in the US which is 5'10".

There probably will be some improvement, but I am not sure if it's gonna worth it to do LL to get to 5'5".

chineseguy

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2015, 11:51:34 AM »

five two to five five is worth it.  she can date five four girl with higher percent unlike five two

Razorfin

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2015, 12:26:51 PM »

@BruceWayne:

'Besides, OP, you're delusional if you think just because a girl is shorter than you, then she's necessarily gonna prefer your height than 6' guys.'

I am not delusional at all. Think of it like this, you are 2 equal men, both have the same hobbies, the same career ect and there is no 'real' discernible difference between you (that the girl would consider a 'game changer'). In this situation, she will obviously go for the taller guy as there is literally .. more of a man.

However in life this is very rare, extremely rare. If you are short then sure you may need to stand out with better dance moves instead of a physical stature, but never the less .. the effect on the girl is the same. Remember, girls are not the same as men, physical appearance is not nearly as important as it is with men. Of course it is a factor, but the idea of being emotionally full-filled through compliments, small gifts and generally just being a fun and loving person .. this is what REALLY affects women.

Morgenst.

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2015, 01:37:40 PM »

Because no man should ever be 5'3 Haha thankfully what I didn't get in height I got in wingspan so it'll be fixed eventually.

Alittletooshort

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2015, 01:44:45 PM »

I don't think that a lot of guys want to get LL to have an easier time picking up women. Many people here (me included) do it because it just sucks getting towered by other men all the time. Another reason for me and many others is that we ended up much shorter than our familiy members. So women aren't that big of a deal acutally.

I started wearing 2cm lifts when going out and it didn't affect my success rate with girls in any way, but being spot on average just feels much better.
OP, I honestly don't think that you can do any kind modeling besides face modeling after 15cm's of lengthening. Your proportions will most likely look a bit weird after an amount like this.

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2015, 01:47:06 PM »

I am not delusional at all. Think of it like this, you are 2 equal men, both have the same hobbies, the same career ect and there is no 'real' discernible difference between you (that the girl would consider a 'game changer'). In this situation, she will obviously go for the taller guy as there is literally .. more of a man.

So in the end, it might solve my problem, isn't it? Basically I would always be more attractive if I was taller.

However in life this is very rare, extremely rare. If you are short then sure you may need to stand out with better dance moves instead of a physical stature, but never the less .. the effect on the girl is the same. Remember, girls are not the same as men, physical appearance is not nearly as important as it is with men. Of course it is a factor, but the idea of being emotionally full-filled through compliments, small gifts and generally just being a fun and loving person .. this is what REALLY affects women.

Ok, granted, for relationship, it takes more than just physical appearance. But what about for hook-ups/one night stands? Women are just as attracted to looks as men are. We men don't get a hard-on for fat women the same way women don't get wet for short men. Sure, for relationship, she's gonna think more than that, whether the man will be capable to support the family financially, whether the man is gonna treat her well in a long-term, but that's just not what I am worried about.

I also care about how I look next to my girlfriend in front of public. I surely don't want to look like this :

But I don't want to filter out tall women and make my dating pool smaller.

Penguinn

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2015, 03:39:48 PM »

Where are you from?

fk, I understand how tough it is to live as a 5'2" heterosexual male, even worse if you're white. It depends what you mean by normal, 5'2" is still normal, still quite far from dwarf range. But if you mean by "normal" is average, then even 5'5" is still far from average male height in the US which is 5'10".

There probably will be some improvement, but I am not sure if it's gonna worth it to do LL to get to 5'5".

I'm Indian. For my age, the average male height is 5'7 and most girls are between 5'2 and 5'5.

From a pure dating perspective, it'll take me from taller than 20% of girls to taller than 90% of girls.(layman's view)

Uppland

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2015, 03:40:35 PM »

I'm 3 cm below the national average, I think a 4-5 cm increase would be good for me. Hopefully I won't feel as short.

« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2015, 03:44:31 PM »

I'm Indian. For my age, the average male height is 5'7 and most girls are between 5'2 and 5'5.

From a pure dating perspective, it'll take me from taller than 20% of girls to taller than 90% of girls.(layman's view)

I'm 3 cm below the national average, I think a 4-5 cm increase would be good for me. Hopefully I won't feel as short.

It's crazy to think that 2-3" of longer or shorter bones can lead us to a totally different life.

chineseguy

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2015, 04:00:42 PM »

penguin is short.    it is his choice.  what do you care.     if he is five five, he will not that short already.   it is not crazy.  it is still big difference.

Uppland

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2015, 04:12:11 PM »

It's crazy to think that 2-3" of longer or shorter bones can lead us to a totally different life.

Not "totally different" but it can certainly be a substantial improvement. 3 inches is more than you think, my dad is about 8 cm taller than me and I sometimes feel as if he towers over me. In my case I believe going from below average to average will improve my quality of life quite a bit.

Obviously this is mostly subjective.

Penguinn

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2015, 08:12:19 PM »

Not "totally different" but significantly better. Or simply put, "worth the costs".

Depends on everyone.

jfk

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2015, 08:33:47 PM »

Its 1.34AM right now in the South East of England. Just a little passage about leg lengthening and it's effect on clubbing/picking up women.

Listen very ... very ... very carefully. Leg lengthening will not solve this problem for you .. on its own. In order to be successful at picking up women, height is easily the lowest factor that is taken into consideration. That may seem like a stupid thing to say, but trust me it wont solve your problems. In order to attractive women you need to be 4 things:

1) Attractive
2) Confident
3) Secure with yourself
4) Funny

Height does help here ... if you are tall then congratulations, you have another factor to add, but it is not the only thing that will ensure that you 'get laid'. I'm 5/7", my first girlfriend at 19 could have chosen any other taller guy, however chose me because I was everything that she needed in a companion. Then I went out to Ayia Napa and again, was it my taller 6/3" friend or my other 6/5" friend that got laid? Nope, it was me. Because I said to myself "you may be on the shorter side, but if you can talk yourself into a girl's head and give her a good night .. then everything else will fall into place" .. sure enough I grew some balls and had a 'great time'  ;).

So where does height help you then ? Well, there are some women that genuinely will not go for guys under 6 foot because that is their preference. Is this an insult to you .. nope ... just like you might not go for plus-sized women or women of a certain hair colour. Height has absolutely nothing .. and I mean NOTHING to do with the 'quality' of woman that you can pick up. Height however, does limit the pool of women that you can approach. If you are 5 foot 6 and the woman is 5 foot 8 (tall for a woman) ... then most likely she wont go for you, just because it is awkward to be the taller person as the woman. However, even then ... women do date shorter guys. If you are doing leg lengthening only to date a higher caliber woman .. then forget it (trust me .. i'm currently dating an underwear model). I know I sound self obsessed .. but just trust me, being tall will only mean you can approach more woman (taller women) .. but some of the best looking most desired girls are 5/4" or shorter. If you are 5/"5 or above then you have just as much chance as somebody who is 6/3".

I know this is difficult for some of you to realize .. but honestly, I have stolen girls from taller guys in a club .. just because I can generally play the social game to a greater magnitude. In fact only the other day, I didnt have to do anything .. The blonde in a group of girls beckoned me over, I went over and she said that her friend found me really hot. I laughed and teased her friend a bit .. but then returned to my friends (didnt want to seem needy -- playing the game). Sure enough, 5 minutes later .. she walked up to me and we started making out. Now, am I a 6/3" fkboy who has had girls on him since he was 14 .. nope. I just went to the gym for 3 years, got lucky with some facial genetics (i'm not particularly good looking but not too bad) and learnt how to talk to women/get their gears turning.

Trust me when I say, if you are tall you may be deemed by society as a more attractive person .. but an ugly tall bloke wont get nearly as much as a short, good looking, well-dressed dude. Who would a woman rather date, an ugly, neck-bearded, unemployed, greasy (but tall) basement-dweller ... or a funny, well-groomed, attractive, fun-loving (but short) hedgefund manager. Easy answer here.

Hopefully I have helped some you to look at the dating/primal-driven event of pulling woman .. in a different way. Even if you are 5/3" then get some smart heeled shoes on, dress to look tall, work with your features and stand tall ! I may not be a pulling demon .. but I am fully aware (through experience) of what it takes to get places with women.

I think being 6 foot would be awesome. With 15cm of lengthening i'd be 6.08 feet and be able to experience life from a whole new perspective (looking over people ect), I could also give modelling a shot :).

p.s ^ that is a complete lie, I just want to be able to reach the packet of sweets my mum hid on top of the cupboards 5 years ago ;)

I actually can tell you that you are probably right about picking up girls. I did LL and I am 8 cm taller. I do pick up as many girls as before. There is probably a little more attention and I have increased my dating pool. But as you said, a couple of inches do not make you a different person. BUT it is still worth it. Career, respect, feeling of being normal is priceless.

Deutsch Mark

• Visitor
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2015, 09:06:12 PM »

I have a varus deformity and need to get HTO but I also think I want lengthening at the same time because I am 167 cm German male and most of my peers are within the 175 - 180 cm range. Lengthening is not absolutely necessary but correction of varus would be the biggest confidence boost.

Alittletooshort

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2015, 10:58:27 PM »

What is your height now Jfk?

jfk

« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2015, 11:34:22 PM »

What is your height now Jfk?

172 cm. With my nike air max and 2 cm lifts I am about 177 cm when going out.

« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2015, 11:31:49 AM »

penguin is short.    it is his choice.  what do you care.     if he is five five, he will not that short already.   it is not crazy.  it is still big difference.

Not "totally different" but it can certainly be a substantial improvement. 3 inches is more than you think, my dad is about 8 cm taller than me and I sometimes feel as if he towers over me. In my case I believe going from below average to average will improve my quality of life quite a bit.

Obviously this is mostly subjective.

Not "totally different" but significantly better. Or simply put, "worth the costs".

Depends on everyone.

Sorry you all misunderstood, I was saying that it's crazy that 2-3" of longer or shorter bones can lead us to a totally different life (I agree with this fact).

Svensk

« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2015, 08:57:07 PM »

I have always wondering how it feels to look over people.
I always feels so good when I'm standing on a step and being 10-15cm taller. It's like a dream. I just keep daydreaming when I stand on a step and look down at the guy.

One of the main reasons why I'll do LL is because no matter how big (read physically fit) I am at 174cm, a regular guy at 190 will always look bigger than me. ALWAYS.
Why didn't the short guy come in to the night club?
-No leg

Goal: 7 cm femurs in summer 2017

Alu

« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2015, 09:25:43 PM »

One of the main reasons why I'll do LL is because no matter how big (read physically fit) I am at 174cm, a regular guy at 190 will always look bigger than me. ALWAYS.
And? If you're presenting yourself the way I think you are, LL won't help you as much. There will always be people bigger then you. Unless you're the tallest man alive then someone will always be looking down on you. Get rid of that mentality and you should be fine; if not then all that pain and lost time/money will be for nothing

Svensk

« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2015, 10:57:51 PM »

And? If you're presenting yourself the way I think you are, LL won't help you as much. There will always be people bigger then you. Unless you're the tallest man alive then someone will always be looking down on you. Get rid of that mentality and you should be fine; if not then all that pain and lost time/money will be for nothing

I don't except anyone to understand my decision.

I just mention my thoughts. I know that there will always be people bigger than me. I'm pretty sure everyone who do LL know that there will always be people taller than them, still they want to become taller.

The same replies on me, I just want to be "bigger", as that fit my personality better & I will love my self more. I don't fit in my body. Just like some guys don't fit in a male body, they transfer to a female.
I don't fit in a short body, so I considering LL to become the guy I want to be.

It's not like it's the only reason I'm considering LL.
I see a lot of more benefits with being taller, even if it will decrease my strength/agility etc.
Why didn't the short guy come in to the night club?
-No leg

Goal: 7 cm femurs in summer 2017

Devildog 0331

« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2015, 03:36:50 AM »

But I think you got it right, OP. I need a bigger dating pool, I don't want to only be attractive and dateable to 4'11" women, but also the taller ones ( 5'7" - 5'10" ).

Tell me why isn't there 5'6" Bruce Wayne? Why isn't there 5'6" Clark Kent? Why isn't there 5'6" James Bond? Even Ethan Hunt is not 5'6".

Besides, OP, you're delusional if you think just because a girl is shorter than you, then she's necessarily gonna prefer your height than 6' guys.

You're crazy if you really mean it. Also, at 5'7", you're not in the same predicament as 5'5" guys and under.

I agree with Bruce you are 5' 7" you are in a different category from us short guys under 5' 5". Im 5' 4" and not to brag but I have all those qualities and very good looking. But once again Im 5' 4" and it turns girls off. I rarely get noticed and mostly everyone is always looking down on me. JHS kids are taller than me.

Im not going to be greedy with LL and Im only going to lengthen 6.5-7cm just to put me slightly over 5' 6". That will be good enough for me because I'll go from very short to just short. I know LL will allow me to strive and be more succcessful in life and build my confidence.

You only have one life make the best of it.

treemonger

• Newbi
  • Visitor
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2015, 09:56:05 AM »

Hey Devildog, same boat here buddy.

If LL was not a possibility, I would've had to learn to overcome shortness. However, knowing there is something I can do about it about it and never following through would leave me in deep regret.

5'4/163cm puts us in the bottom 5% in US. One LL trip to 170cm brings you to Leo Messi status. In my opinion, that is an additional billion women in the dating pool.

« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2015, 01:15:11 PM »

Hey Devildog, same boat here buddy.

If LL was not a possibility, I would've had to learn to overcome shortness. However, knowing there is something I can do about it about it and never following through would leave me in deep regret.

5'4/163cm puts us in the bottom 5% in US. One LL trip to 170cm brings you to Leo Messi status. In my opinion, that is an additional billion women in the dating pool.

Why must you be Messi? Mathieu Valbuena and Ludovic Giuly are the same height as you

YellowSpike

« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2015, 03:57:13 PM »

The funny thing is that I sort of did better with women before LL when I was 166. I mean, my online dating profiles got more interest post LL (I'm an honest 5'8"/173 at night, but I say 5'9"/175cm online)...but this surgery majorly f*cks with your brain. Doing the impossible and getting taller...it kind of makes those of us who are perfectionists even worse. And as a result, I'm just not into dating. I have girls chasing me and girls who want to date me, but unless I'm REALLY excited about them (they are at least a solid 7 and have a good personality to go with it - very rare combination), I just can't really be bothered (aside from hookups) lately. 

The only other cosmetic things I've done in my life were to get Invisalign (and that was when I had a steady gf, I just wanted perfect teeth), whiten my teeth, and (when I was very young) had a few moles removed.

Height gain is very addictive, and it's resulted in me feeling like I can't really live my life until I finish my second LL. I'm working on this in therapy and I am trying to live my life as normally as I can...but I am telling you, at least in my experience, it can majorly f*ck with your brain (not to mention hearing others talk sh*t about men who are the height that you used to be - you want to punch them, but you really can't, and you also can't blame them because they didn't know).

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up