Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Welcome to Loony Town! myself included  (Read 1618 times)

blahblah

Welcome to Loony Town! myself included
« on: October 17, 2015, 11:36:49 PM »

Ok we are all crazy - yes including myself. Ya, I haven't posted much but trust me I have been around lurking in the shadows everyday for a very long time (5yrs or so). I have read all the comments, diaries, and so on BOTH forums. I know who the main posters are and their views and I must say we are ALL f'ing crazy. We read subjectively all because we are so desperate to be taller. A lot of us are delusional as if we are getting a nose job. I have read posts on guys wanting to do this crap twice 2.544444478cm on this part and 4.214576cm on that part, after arm lengthening and clavicle lengthening and so on..... WTF! This is no joke and with stuff like this I suggest we read these posts with a grain of salt. Now for those who have gone through the process I commend you, I admire you, you have done what 99.9% of the Loonies that trickle in here will never do. You have a trait that only champions have.... you are willing to do whatever it takes to get to where ever it is you are trying to go. We need a private section for these champions and have them become gatekeepers to that domain. They should allow others to enter this section only if they are serious about this journey, have done their research, and deemed worthy by this panel. We need to take this more seriously cause this is life or death and not the misc on BB.

Joel

Re: Welcome to Loony Town! myself included
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2015, 11:41:32 PM »

you take some adderall pre posting this bro? 
Btw on Misc in body building that guy "ZYZZ" took steroids and died from heart failure actually that place is far worse for your health the pre workout most people talk about on there also kills people.  This is done by real doctor's work out supplements are probably worse for you in the long run when misused then LL in general man.
5'5 manlet of peace

blahblah

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2015, 11:46:37 PM »

Joel,

I have read all the post, comments, and diaries throughout the years not in one sitting ;)

Joel

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2015, 11:47:31 PM »

Joel,

I have read all the post, comments, and diaries throughout the years not in one sitting ;)
So you think BB is worse than LL or not?  That it what I was asking.
5'5 manlet of peace

blahblah

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2015, 11:52:42 PM »

BB Misc is a joke... and I would hate for this forum to go that route. Also, as far as doctors go we do not know their true intentions - greed? I do not know and can not speak on that. I mean look at DR. M he plays on people insecurity by producing those ads. All I am saying is everything read here should be with a grain of salt. This is not a good place to do ALL your research, but a starting point. With that said I wish there was a private section where all previous LL'ers would act as a counsel to those who have done their due diligence.  To get what you want in life one must seek those who have it - as those are the ones that can show you the way!

Alu

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2015, 12:07:24 AM »

So who's the most and least crazy out of all us crazies you crazy?

blahblah

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2015, 12:10:29 AM »

Alu, unfortunately we are ALL nuts :( We are products of a f'ed up society. One that creates insecurities and then feeds and thrives off it for capital gains. We are functional, yes short , but functional. We can do what all other taller people can do, yet this nasty machine has chosen for us that we are not good enough. Why? because there is money to be had.
Pages: [1]   Go Up