Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What happened to Leechlet  (Read 4029 times)

Thatdude950

What happened to Leechlet
« on: October 06, 2015, 01:56:38 PM »

I used to lurk and read his posts. Then he disappeared?

becometaller

Re: What happened to Leechlet
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2015, 01:57:53 PM »

It happens with many LLers.

Penguinn

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2015, 02:19:21 PM »

It happens with many LLers.

That's a bit unsettling. :-X

Alu

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2015, 02:28:50 PM »

Well Leech let was being arrogant with his lengthening. If I remember correctly he wasn't listening to what Dr. Guichet was recommending for him so he had a significantly harder time. I do hope he's okay and isn't facing to many hardships, but still I know he wasn't being full cautious with the procedure.

Another thing is that he might have just wanted to move on with his life and not be constantly reminded about LL. A sentiment I well want for myself.

Uppland

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2015, 03:15:23 PM »

That's a bit unsettling. :-X

Shyshy also "disappeared", would you stay on this forum indefinitely after you're doen lengthening?

Penguinn

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2015, 03:30:40 PM »

Shyshy also "disappeared", would you stay on this forum indefinitely after you're doen lengthening?

After the process is a different thing. If they disappear in the middle of their diary, that's a bit alarming.

I sit online a lot so I'll hang around, but probably not as much.

becometaller

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2015, 03:49:12 PM »

Other posters who disappeared are forcedpuberty,  sweatpants,  musicmaker. ..etc.

Penguinn

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2015, 03:54:33 PM »

Other posters who disappeared are forcedpuberty,  sweatpants,  musicmaker. ..etc.

Musicmaker is still around. Think of people who disappeared during the process.
After the process is understandable.

ouroboros

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2015, 12:37:02 AM »

My theory on this whole thing is that most of us in this forum suffer from some sort mental disorder whether we admit it or not.  Those who successfully complete LL get "cured" from their illness and move on to a new life, or can end up in a darker place looking for the "next answer to all problems".

No one forces us to undergo this painful procedure.  It is something that is done voluntarily, or out of perceived necessity.

The same logic can be applied to most people who join the army.  One volunteers to join the army(at least in North America), because of perceived necessity(financial), or because there are some screws lose to begin with.   When they come back from real combat, they get a new perspective and appreciation for life, or they suffer from Post Traumatic Syndrome Disorder. 

I'm afraid that our friend Leechlet "fell of the deep end" and is seeking for something else to make up for whatever shortcomings he believes he has.

Joel

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2015, 02:26:20 AM »

My theory on this whole thing is that most of us in this forum suffer from some sort mental disorder whether we admit it or not.  Those who successfully complete LL get "cured" from their illness and move on to a new life, or can end up in a darker place looking for the "next answer to all problems".

No one forces us to undergo this painful procedure.  It is something that is done voluntarily, or out of perceived necessity.

The same logic can be applied to most people who join the army.  One volunteers to join the army(at least in North America), because of perceived necessity(financial), or because there are some screws lose to begin with.   When they come back from real combat, they get a new perspective and appreciation for life, or they suffer from Post Traumatic Syndrome Disorder. 

I'm afraid that our friend Leechlet "fell of the deep end" and is seeking for something else to make up for whatever shortcomings he believes he has.

Yea exactly, that is the problem it fixes some things but not everything.  It's like a fitness transformation of epic sorts that people kill themselves trying to do.  People think we are crazy but 165 - 170cm is no where near as bad as the amount of things people do to lose weight rather than diet and exercise.  It's like this is the ONLY way to become taller.  So what do you expect?
5'5 manlet of peace
Pages: [1]   Go Up