Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: desperately need honest advice  (Read 8121 times)

tmp_life

• Newbi
  • Visitor
desperately need honest advice
« on: September 30, 2015, 01:42:04 PM »

background:
I am a young man who is around 4-5 inches shorter than average in my country. I am doing well career, finance wise. It was doable for me to carry on, but being a shy person having surprisingly high social expectations, I find that most of the time, I am left feeling depressed about how I have no people/girlfriend around me. Also the future looks extremely bleak to me, as I see my friends slowly parting ways and more women of my age getting into long term relationships with others. I am not crying about all this, but just unpretentiously facing facts. A lot of people grow up into unhappy individuals and I am going to be one of them. There is no reason why everyone will be happy.

now:
Off late I have started losing hair and I am balding. I have constantly been thinking of "ending it all (aka suicide)", because height was also a constant thing I had pretty much got painfully accustomed to, but hairfall is degradation I cannot accept at this point. I look pretty bad without hair.

My only hope at this point is to do a limb lengthening surgery with a good doctor (I can afford one) and gain 3 inches to leave me to closer to average height. Do you think this will compensate for my baldness in terms of how I feel?

Could it compensate, despite the financial cost, loss of a year, slight hit in career, complete disconnection of many friends, awkward explanations after the process, possibility of risks?

thanks

PS: I had tried hair drugs (propecia, etc.) but I got sexual sides and no hair growth. so I'll at least keep my manhood :D

Alu

Re: desperately need honest advice
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2015, 01:53:21 PM »

Considering you're only 3-4 inches below the average, I think LL could be quite a social benefit for you. When it comes to this surgery I think one needs to have the right mindset. I'm in many ways in your position; I'm current transitioning into a phase in my life where my future seems incredibly bleak too.

Growing up I never thought my life was going to be this heavily affected by something I thought I was going to be given naturally; and of course that's not how life works out. But, considering that there's something I can do about it, thanks to modern medicine, I feel hope going into the future. Albeit, I still harbor feelings of self-loathing and regret (whether my teenage habits impacted my height), but with LL I can hope to at least make it slightly go away. Yu have to have the right attitude and expectations going into this surgery. Yes I'd recommend it for you.

jfk

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2015, 02:42:54 PM »

It is very important that you stay positive. Just because it is not good right now, it does not mean it has to be that way forever. Things can change. Work hard on improving yourself and your life.

You can do LL to get to average height or even above if your proportions and finance situation allow. You can do hair transplantations to get back your hair. And you can find friends and a girlfriend. I am sure of that. But if you always stay negative and cry about it nothing will change.

I think there is a solution for every problem. You just need the will to change things. 

KrP1

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2015, 02:47:31 PM »

Leg lengthening and hair transplant. One problem one solution

tmp_life

• Newbi
  • Visitor
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2015, 03:25:07 PM »

It is very important that you stay positive. Just because it is not good right now, it does not mean it has to be that way forever. Things can change. Work hard on improving yourself and your life.

You can do LL to get to average height or even above if your proportions and finance situation allow. You can do hair transplantations to get back your hair. And you can find friends and a girlfriend. I am sure of that. But if you always stay negative and cry about it nothing will change.

I think there is a solution for every problem. You just need the will to change things.

life has been really depressing since just after I hit puberty. I was told by many that I will get over my height things will get better in 20s, etc. Nothing has changed. The only difference is that I now strongly think of committing suicide where as before, I would only wish I was dead.

I'm not crying per say :) I am rationalizing a pattern in my life. Some minds are positive and heal well whereas some don't, just like the body. I want to take an informed decision about ending my life or doing LL. If doing LL will leave me in the same position as now I don't think it is worth the torture.

And, hair transplants are not for everyone. it is basically *moving* hair around. so if you don't have enough hair that will never fall off, it's no good to you.

tmp_life

• Newbi
  • Visitor
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2015, 03:26:43 PM »

Leg lengthening and hair transplant. One problem one solution

I wish hair transplant were an option man. It's a good idea for those people who bald really really slowly and have a good amount of hair that will *not* fall off. It is MOVING hair around and not generating new hair, which sucks. :(

Uppland

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2015, 03:33:37 PM »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finasteride

And get hair transplant, also do a moderate amount of lengthening. If you're suicidal it is not like you have much to lose, right?

Good luck.

Sean Connery

• Newbi
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2015, 03:34:53 PM »

Shave your head and own it like Joe Rogan. Maybe grow a goatee too if you can.
I'm not drunk! I'm Scottish!

tmp_life

• Newbi
  • Visitor
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2015, 03:37:54 PM »

asking me to shave my head is asking short guys to "hit the gym and get big".

I have tried Fin obviously. It didn't do a thing.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2015, 04:45:47 PM »

LL made me feel a lot better about myself.  I'm not sure how much it will change how you feel about yourself, though.  That's an individual thing that someone else just can't predict for you.

Iamready

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2015, 04:58:07 PM »

Even if you don't have hair on your head you could use your body hair.  Check out Dr. Umari to get an idea of this type of hair transplantation. 

Emef

• Newbi
  • Banned
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2015, 05:43:42 PM »

Hear me chap i think as long as u have money i think ull get fine.First about your height if u have a nice proportion youcan lengthen 5 inches and attain a great height but if u wanna settle for 3 its ur wish and next thing about hair! Not a big deal infact not a big deal at all.Firat thing dont go for a hair transplant it all bull  and crap and u need to take propecia for the rest of ur life with minoxidil to keep that transplanted hair and even then u arent guarenteed with a nice full hair on ur head and next thing side effects.These can   your body chemistry.I recommend you ho the hair system route, you can have whatever style you want to,show your hair line and stuf and its like your real hair.Go to network54 website or toplace website for hair systems and you will know everything you want to.How i know these things? because i wear a hairsystem and i maintain it quite well and no one has detected it till now.I play swim shower and do everything i can.Hope i did help u.
Mod Note: Was originally banned temporarily for clone account "YEMEF" on Oct 15 and informed of the reason with ban message ""banned for clone account: Emef:Yemf".  Return only to lie  that " this forum does that without giving an explanation without doing anything wrong".  Banned again on Feb 16.

jfk

« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2015, 09:20:55 PM »

Even if you don't have hair on your head you could use your body hair.  Check out Dr. Umari to get an idea of this type of hair transplantation.

That is true. You can use ALL YOUR BODY HAIR! Believe me, it will be enough !!!
The best thing is that your body hair adapts to the hair on your head, so you will not see a difference between your body hair and the real hair that was on your head before.

Come on man, baldness is a problem of the past. Being short is a problem of the past. Even being fat is a problem of the past. If you have money you can be tall, have beautiful hair and have a good body. We have the technology already. If people dont use it then it is their fault.

Ghostfish

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2015, 03:33:15 AM »

Hi tmp_life

Cheer up man!  I think LL will be a good choice for you, since 3-4 inches can put you on average height.  If you have money/time and good body proportion after being taller, you can even consider femurs and tibiae, by which you may be able to gain 4-6 inches, although it is extremely tough.  Then you can think about hair problem.  As Emef said, hairsystem or something similar would be something you'd better try out before hair transplantation.  I actually saw TV program where a guy, an owner of this kind of shop, showed how well this hair can improve look.  It was really good.  It is not like an ordinary wig but looks really natural.  He looked very good too.  He said the reason he is having this kind of business because he is bald and tried many wigs but nothing was good.  So he decided to develop something better.
You have solutions to overcome your problems.  Why don't you change your life?  Make yourself happy and confident.  I am going to do LL someday coz I know it will make me happy.

Best,       

tmp_life

• Newbi
  • Visitor
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2015, 09:13:53 AM »

guys a hair system is something you "attach" to your head. that's really disgusting. it would lessen my confidence. it's worse than wearing lifts.

LL will certainly leave me happier. but I don't know if I can take the process and recovery. 1 year of hiding from friends, loneliness, disability, no income, feeling like a loser, feeling poor financially and not to mention, the physical pain from it.

If I can come out clean from it, I would still need to answer a lot of people, but I think after all that I would be significantly happy.

But there will always be the fear of complications coming in later. Also hiding this from a SO is pretty bad. if she ever found out, it would be disastrous. I wish I could do it without telling my family, but it's too difficult to. My family, might tell my SO. Imagine after 10 years of marriage, she gets to know and wants to divorce me. That would be  .

patientdad

« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2015, 05:18:41 PM »

My son gained 3 inches, and that made a huge difference.  For the hair loss try rogaine.  Do not use Fin - I tried it and it really messed up my testosterone.  I don't think baldness is huge negative in today's world, but a gain of 3 inches is height would be a plus.  Good luck.  Don't give up, keep moving forward.

Emef

• Newbi
  • Banned
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2015, 05:36:45 PM »

https://m.

I let you do the talking.
*Also dont use minoxidil at all,its a life time drug and causes body to age rapidly with wrinkles,dark circles and crap and thus is coming from a user who has used it for 3 years and speaking of fin,its poison!!
Mod Note: Was originally banned temporarily for clone account "YEMEF" on Oct 15 and informed of the reason with ban message ""banned for clone account: Emef:Yemf".  Return only to lie  that " this forum does that without giving an explanation without doing anything wrong".  Banned again on Feb 16.

LL in 2018

• Visitor
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2015, 11:19:32 AM »

Height overshadows everything. Some of my friends are ugly according to popular culture. Bald, unsymmetric face, small jaw etc.
But just for their height they are respected and always get girls. And some of my friends inspite having "attractive hair and face",just for their height are not getting respect,  girls etc.
Atleast this is what I am seeing. Heard people complimenting tall guys
But not those "Attractive" ones.

Ozymandias

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2015, 01:40:30 PM »

Height overshadows everything. Some of my friends are ugly according to popular culture. Bald, unsymmetric face, small jaw etc.
But just for their height they are respected and always get girls. And some of my friends inspite having "attractive hair and face",just for their height are not getting respect,  girls etc.

Honestly, this is not what I see in my daily life. Facial features are at least as important as height when coming to dating. Of course, if you are extremely short you are screwed no matter how good looking your face is, but there are several guys on the 5'6 or 5'7 range getting girls on a regular basis. And this coming from a guy who is seriously considering LL  :D

And getting more "on topic", I think that OP is a good candidate for LL. If you are really suicidal about your height and can afford a good doctor, get 3 inches via internal femurs. You will not lose a year, btw.

Penguinn

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2015, 03:36:15 PM »

Beg to differ. Face matters, build matters, confidence and personality matters arguably most. Height definitely does but depends on the number. A good looking 5'7 guy will get laid more than an ugly 6' guy.

Want More

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2015, 06:58:33 PM »

In my country with 180cm i am5-6 under average,that is not so bad. Becuse i am 9cm taller than average girl's height. For our confidence it's better to compare us with girl's than with other guys.I am sure that on 160cm-170cm girls that 190 guy will not have much more chances to get that girll than me,but on 178cm tall he will have more chances. So we just need to look on short girls :)
I need only 5cm.

sadboy

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2015, 05:21:34 PM »

Why are you people telling to the OP about how it is easier to get girls when you are taller? He is married, I don't think he cares.

LL is not worth it for women. This is my opinion.
Pages: [1]   Go Up