Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How do you take care of yourself?  (Read 2166 times)

Joel

How do you take care of yourself?
« on: September 30, 2015, 12:04:05 AM »

Just wondering how you take care of yourself, to be honest it sounds crazy the amount of things people do when they are doing this super painful surgery.  Such as being on the computer in bed, reading a Medium's glass of waters diary I was quite curious how that could EVEN be possible as he mentioned that in one of his chapters in his diary about 2-3 days post surgery.

Anyways I am just picturing that it's going to be impossible to do anything, did anyone defcate themselves, or do anything like that over and over again while doing this?  That is what i worry the most about being incapable of taking care of myself is like one of my phobias I guess.
5'5 manlet of peace

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
Re: How do you take care of yourself?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2015, 12:37:55 AM »

Well, the hospital provided caretakers to all the patients, so all I really had to do was ask them for my laptop and they brought it to me.  And if I needed to use the toilet, I could call the caretakers and they'd drag me in there.

Penguinn

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2015, 02:59:20 AM »

When I used to think of LL before I actually knew about it, I pictured Wolverine getting adamantium inserted into his body.

Turns out it's not that painful.
Plus people take care of you. Plus the pain might go low with medication.

Joel

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2015, 06:03:26 PM »

Well, the hospital provided caretakers to all the patients, so all I really had to do was ask them for my laptop and they brought it to me.  And if I needed to use the toilet, I could call the caretakers and they'd drag me in there.
I read through your diary a lot that's what I thought and half the reason I made the thread I was just picturing myself drugged out of my mind cussing since I have tourttes off my meds and stuff not a good thing to do without help.  Though TS is not really bad if I take my meds.   In fact you wouldn't even know I had that if I wasn't on my meds.  I read you took my meds in your diary so I am looking at the place in China with a new light.  Might have to go for the deluxe suite after reading about the mold on the walls >_<..
5'5 manlet of peace

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2015, 12:40:30 AM »

I read through your diary a lot that's what I thought and half the reason I made the thread I was just picturing myself drugged out of my mind cussing since I have tourttes off my meds and stuff not a good thing to do without help.  Though TS is not really bad if I take my meds.   In fact you wouldn't even know I had that if I wasn't on my meds.  I read you took my meds in your diary so I am looking at the place in China with a new light.  Might have to go for the deluxe suite after reading about the mold on the walls >_<..

Don't worry about the walls, they moved to a nicer hospital.
Pages: [1]   Go Up