Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

If leg lengthening was banned everywhere except India, which doc/clinic would you choose?

Dr Milind Chaudhary (Akola, India) Centre For Ilizarov Techniques
- 1 (3.8%)
Dr Manish Dhawan (New Delhi, India) Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
- 2 (7.7%)
Dr Mangal Parihar (Mumbai, India) Mangal Anand Hospital
- 20 (76.9%)
Dr Amar Sarin (New Delhi, India) B L Kapur Hospital
- 0 (0%)
Dr T Sringari (Gurgaon, India) Paras Hospital
- 0 (0%)
Dr Suhas Shah (Mumbai, India) Ashwinii Accident Hospital
- 1 (3.8%)
Dr Naveen Talwar (New Delhi, India) Rockland Hospitals
- 0 (0%)
Other India Doctor (Unlisted)
- 2 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: POLL 2: If you get leg lengthening ONLY in India, which doctor would you choose?  (Read 3250 times)

Sean Connery

• Newbi

Hypothetically, cosmetic leg lengthening is banned in every country around the world except for India. You can only choose from one of the above clinics, otherwise you accept your current height for the rest of your life. Where would you decide to get your leg lengthening operation?

POLL 1: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=2705.0
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 07:30:00 PM by Sean Connery »
I'm not drunk! I'm Scottish!

Deepak Chopra

• Newbi

I would say to forget leg lengthening at all if India is only option. There is high chance of butchery from all bone doctors here and if that does not happen then you will 90% have other problems like twisted foot, x legs, bending bones, or very bad ballerina.
I've got to do what I've got to do.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member

Parihar seems to have done a good job with Kilokahn's legs.  I'd go with him.

doomsday

the one that actually fixes fibula/uses distant screw and offers designed PT.

Penguinn

Dr. Mangal Parihar. I'm actually planning LL with him next year, so.

Penguinn

I would say to forget leg lengthening at all if India is only option. There is high chance of butchery from all bone doctors here and if that does not happen then you will 90% have other problems like twisted foot, x legs, bending bones, or very bad ballerina.

A classic example of generalization mixed with ignorance.

Emef

• Newbi
  • Banned

Dr.sringari.Because of him providing LON and he is a good doctor.
Mod Note: Was originally banned temporarily for clone account "YEMEF" on Oct 15 and informed of the reason with ban message ""banned for clone account: Emef:Yemf".  Return only to lie  that " this forum does that without giving an explanation without doing anything wrong".  Banned again on Feb 16.

Taller

The only good case I've ever seen from him is Polycrates, and Polycrates himself doesn't like the outcome.

Penguinn

I've heard a lot of bad things about Dr. Sringari. The most highlighted being that he's a joint replacement surgeon, not an experienced Ilizarov or LL doctor.

And lots of docs provide LON.

Emef

• Newbi
  • Banned

Nope everyone on the olf forum are pretty happy with him and also im talking about the recent diaries.im suprised that old forum gets updates even these days after all that  .ive not heard of bad things happening to his patients.so i pretty much vote for him and also his frames are not bulky so meaning id have less scars.But neverthless ive decided for internals and also id be having both tibias and femurs lengthened not giving a   about proportions.Well see how it goes.
Mod Note: Was originally banned temporarily for clone account "YEMEF" on Oct 15 and informed of the reason with ban message ""banned for clone account: Emef:Yemf".  Return only to lie  that " this forum does that without giving an explanation without doing anything wrong".  Banned again on Feb 16.

Taller

Nope everyone on the olf forum are pretty happy with him and also im talking about the recent diaries.im suprised that old forum gets updates even these days after all that crap.ive not heard of bad things happening to his patients.so i pretty much vote for him and also his frames are not bulky so meaning id have less scars.But neverthless ive decided for internals and also id be having both tibias and femurs lengthened not giving a crap about proportions.Well see how it goes.

The guy on the old forum who just did 8CM clearly has a twisted and misaligned leg and one leg is clearly shorter than the other now. I feel so bad for the guy.
Pages: [1]   Go Up