Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 5 10 italian  (Read 939 times)

lonelywolf881

• Visitor
5 10 italian
« on: September 28, 2015, 03:16:35 AM »

Hi all. I am 27. I am actually in Prague to do cheek implanrs surgery. I have already haf upper and lower jaw surgery and nose surgery. I have always felt ugly since i was a teen. As a child I was quite cute though. I am 5 10 black haired olive skinned quite hairy on the body but on average. I have always felt ugly and I am rather sure other people treated me differently for this reason, aware of it or not. Maybe it is even my attitude but that cannot explains everything. I see ppl with negative attitude who are respected. I was somehow bullied at.high school but i have a strong will not to succumb so they did not manage to go where they wanted.
Now i think my face is 70/80% good of how i wanted it. I will see after the cheek surgery if i will get close to my ideal.

Oh then there is the height thing. I should be average in theory but i feel a little less than average. Especially when i go in places full of young ppl my age like at university (oh i am terribly delayed in that area and that is a part of my unhappiness) i feel always on the averahe short ending. I feel like the average is 1 or 2 inches more..
And that is what i would like. One or better 2 inches more. Girls gave confirmed me this. When i tell them (online) i am 5 10 (177.5 cm jn italy) they say: oh you are short. So it is not my impression.
I guess that idea that italians are short and dark.haired does not apply anymore...at least not from central to northern italy.
I feel always like an immigrant and i am sure ppl even consider me.an immigrant. Even if i was born and raised here.
It is strange to know but where i live most people have an "atlantic"/middle european look while i have a 100% mediterranean look. Surely someone likes it...BUT I dont. I have always wanted to be different, blondish slim and tall. Well i cannot be blondish but in theory i could be tall.
I need informations from you. Do you know of clinicques doing this in italy or close? How much do they cost?

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
Re: 5 10 italian
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2015, 04:02:45 AM »

Dr. Catagni does this surgery in Italy.  Here's more about him:

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=2397.0
Pages: [1]   Go Up