Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey everyone!  (Read 3448 times)

chriseavor

• Visitor
Hey everyone!
« on: September 06, 2015, 09:18:24 AM »

I'm new here. I'm only 5'6 and looking to get around 5-7 centimetres taller. I m considering this Doctor. http://www.drsarin.in/ Only because he is within my price range. Is he any good?

And on his website he got great reviews.

Razorfin

Re: Hey everyone!
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2015, 10:43:18 AM »

I'm new here. I'm only 5'6 and looking to get around 5-7 centimetres taller. I m considering this Doctor. http://www.drsarin.in/ Only because he is within my price range. Is he any good?

And on his website he got great reviews.

Hey man, i'm pretty new here too. Most of the vets here have a lot of knowledge and experience so taking on board what they say is essential. 5-7 cm is quite common. What leg segment are you preferring when you do your first surgery ?

Penguinn

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2015, 10:52:18 AM »

5-7cms is definitely doable. If you have price concerns, I'm assuming you're going for externals on the tibia.

From what I've seen, Dr. Sarin has caused a lot of problems to a lot of patients. I personally would rather not do LL than go to him.

chriseavor

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2015, 11:51:32 AM »

I am planning on doing, maybe, say, 6 centimetres on the tibia. Surely 6 centimetres wont be the end of the world for me!

Ah, yes. A bad doctor you say? Tell me about that.

Penguinn

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2015, 12:02:03 PM »

From what I've seen:

The admin of the old LL forum had a deal with Dr. Sarin, to get him patients for a small cut. People who were attracted to Sarin because of the low price ended up messed up, and that caused others to disregard India as an option for LL. He must have had some successful patients, but if you were my friend I'd never let you go to him. Pretty infamous guy for those that have done their research.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2015, 05:31:52 PM »

Even if those good reviews are real, he's not posting everyone's review.  Some people may come out of it fine, but too many others haven't.  Lots of people, including someone I knew personally, have gotten bad results from him.  I think it's too risky to go to him.  You should save up the money and go to a better doctor.  Sarin is cheap for a reason.

chriseavor

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2015, 10:47:35 PM »

Oh dear! What sort of bad complication did your close friend have from him? Did it go as far as crippling him? Please tell me more!

Why would he want you to even pay $10,000 for him to purposely make complications for you? Surely he wouldn't want to do business like that! 

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2015, 11:20:28 PM »

No, my friend was not crippled, but ended up with uneven leg length.

I don't believe he's trying to cause complications. I believe he's sloppy and not very skilled at what he does.

chriseavor

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2015, 01:03:51 AM »

Would it be fair to say that he messes up half the people and the other half are fine?

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2015, 01:33:56 AM »

I don't think anyone has actual numbers. But it's fair to say that you only have one pair of legs and there's no reason to further increase the risk there already is by going to a guy like him.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

chriseavor

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2015, 12:42:06 AM »

How true. It's just a great, big shame, because he is in my price range! What are the chances of me growing 5-7 centimetres and walking out perfect after seeing Sarin?

Penguinn

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2015, 12:44:42 AM »

How true. It's just a great, big shame, because he is in my price range! What are the chances of me growing 5-7 centimetres and walking out perfect after seeing Sarin?

Do you really expect an accurate number?
Low to average chances.

Taller

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2015, 05:48:00 PM »

26.752% chance, give or take a few thousandths
Pages: [1]   Go Up