Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: OVERSEAS ALWAYS A BAD IDEA?  (Read 1243 times)

Soopz

OVERSEAS ALWAYS A BAD IDEA?
« on: August 27, 2015, 10:52:39 PM »

So for me to ever be able to afford LL, I would just have do it in India, China or overseas. As much as I would love to have LL in Europe or US I will never be able to afford it. So where does this leave me? Is cheaper overseas surgery that more risky? What are the stats? Who here has gone overseas? Everyone here tells you not that doctor not this doctor, so where? Any advice would be great! Thanks guys

Penguinn

Re: OVERSEAS ALWAYS A BAD IDEA?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2015, 10:54:58 PM »

So for me to ever be able to afford LL, I would just have do it in India, China or overseas. As much as I would love to have LL in Europe or US I will never be able to afford it. So where does this leave me? Is cheaper overseas surgery that more risky? What are the stats? Who here has gone overseas? Everyone here tells you not that doctor not this doctor, so where? Any advice would be great! Thanks guys

It's dumb to judge and omit an entire country because of a few quack doctors.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
Re: OVERSEAS ALWAYS A BAD IDEA?
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2015, 12:09:15 AM »

I was in your same position, no money to get it done in my home country (USA).  I went to Dr. Peng in China and he did a good job on the surgery, and the staff took care of me for the whole 5 months I was there.  That's one thing to remember that's good about China, the price includes accommodations in an actual hospital with nurses and doctors to take care of you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up