Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: where is musicmaker?  (Read 4779 times)

spaller2015

• Newbi
where is musicmaker?
« on: August 03, 2015, 11:36:52 AM »

it has been a While since musicmaker posted in the forum. is she ok? she should have finished the whole lengthening process (consolidation included) by now, but she had a surgery in july and from then she's silent. i am worried. is she ok? or perhaps was she kidnapped by dr monegal?  ;D

Freewill

• "You can do anything you set your mind to man"
Re: where is musicmaker?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2015, 11:42:22 AM »

it has been a While since musicmaker posted in the forum. is she ok? she should have finished the whole lengthening process (consolidation included) by now, but she had a surgery in july and from then she's silent. i am worried. is she ok? or perhaps was she kidnapped by dr monegal?  ;D

or perhaps she married her "favorite and best Doctor"  :-X ( ;D )

spaller2015

• Newbi
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2015, 03:53:17 PM »

oh man someone has told me she's undergoing severe complications. i dont know anything more. do you know anything about her? is she reading the forum? please music, tell us...

MRbones

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2015, 04:04:16 PM »

music maker will not tell us if she has severe problems.

she will give us a retroactive answer. she loves dr monegal to say anything bad about him.

as proof, she said she was doing fine always, then after 6 months told the truth that she actually has severe pain even when bed sheets touch her leg.

this is not honest approach.

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=2047.msg32674#msg32674

from music maker
One of the things that caught my attention the morning after my surgery was the fact that my feet hurt, especially my left foot. When the nurse came in and asked me if everything was OK, I told her that my leg was OK, but my feet hurt. She was puzzled. Since then -and almost four months have passed-, after a night's rest or even after taking a nap, I feel a burning sensation in the foot of my left limb (the one which was operated on). The pain is located in the toe and in the heel area, above all. Sometimes it's a light pain, but sometimes even a beed sheet touching the toe causes me severe burning and pain. Why does this happen?

I hope your doing fine music maker. I really do. good luck.

MRbones

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2015, 04:07:14 PM »

her profile sais last active today.

she is still logging in and reading. she is just choosing to stay quiet.

crimsontide

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2015, 04:36:44 PM »

people have big mouths

if she told you something in private,  it should not be repeated on the board

i speak with her, so shes alive

i met her, and she was getting around ok with a crutch.

MRbones

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2015, 04:53:32 PM »

im confused.... I don't understand.

why not just be honest. there are a few people who want to go to Dr Monegal solely because of the praise music maker gives this good surgeon.

don't they deserve to know that they could get serious complications. after all we have 1 patient for Dr Monegal and it doesn't look like it went well. don't they deserve to know the truth from music maker. why wont music maker just be honest instead of concealing it and logging on to this forum and just staying quiet to make Dr Monegal look good?

im confused shouldn't the number 1 priority be the truth and honesty no matter what happens. I mean like why log on and keep quiet. this isn't the first time she has done this.

crimsontide

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2015, 05:05:18 PM »

listen,

it is not your responsibility to save the world

this is about music maker... you should not be posting things you say were told you privately, even if she told you .. its very simple, and  not too hard to understand

im not even sure she told you this????

dont say things you hear in private regarding patients... its up to her to tell everyone how she is..it is not your responsibility to tell everyone her business, just because you think she should...   

as far as monegal, i actually went to him, and seem to be ok, though im a bit paranoid and worry a lot

copper went to monegal, paco went to monegal,etc.  im not defending monegal, but lets be  fair

i  complain about drs when they screw up on me,  so id be complaining now if i were in  pain

MRbones

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2015, 05:11:28 PM »

crimsone tide. you didn't get leg lengthening, you got correction. completely different and not comparable.

also I have never spoken to music maker.

I linked to a thread where music maker confessed to having serious complications for 4 months after half a year of saying 500 times she is doing fantastic. that's called lying. she blew her own whistle on the forum. now it seems she is concealing things again with new serious complications.

I just don't understand why she wont be honest instead of trying to make the doctor look good.

crimsontide

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2015, 05:20:57 PM »

yes,correction, but paco and cooper are lengthening

what musicmaker says is her business.. her problem is that she talks too much..

i didnt like it when i go on the board, and someone i dont know is talking about what i ate for lunch, etc

a bit annoying... but i got over it.

musicmaker has told me she doesnt want to reply to this thread, so since we know that, theres no point in speculating about her.its

i dont think she is trying to make the dr look good. i think she makes things worse by letting everyone speculate. it's her choice though.

greatheight

• Newbi
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2015, 07:57:18 PM »

so are you doing all this just out of love???  8) 8) so cute  :-*

spaller2015

• Newbi
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2015, 09:51:42 AM »

LMFAO ... dont trust Girls in love during their honeymoon... they cant think rationally because they are busy elsewhere.  ;D but she's so cute and nice...i Will trust her. ;D
Music, How many cm have you already gained in your first and second leg? which is your target? when Will you finish your Journey? can you stand up? can you walk with crutches? are you really doing fine?
i am happy you are alive and ok. keep well.

spaller2015

• Newbi
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2015, 01:21:13 PM »

music why dont you answer my questions ? are you avoiding me?

maximize

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2015, 01:13:38 AM »

music maker will not tell us if she has severe problems.

she will give us a retroactive answer. she loves dr monegal to say anything bad about him.

as proof, she said she was doing fine always, then after 6 months told the truth that she actually has severe pain even when bed sheets touch her leg.

this is not honest approach.

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=2047.msg32674#msg32674

I hope your doing fine music maker. I really do. good luck.

That sounds like allodynia, which is a neuropathic pain syndrome where even gentle touch triggers pain.

Her sensory nerves were either damaged during the procedure itself or as a consequence of the stretching process.

Neuropathic pain syndromes are for me one of the more dreaded side effects of any surgery, as they are almost completely unpredictable and there is little anyone can do to fix them if they develop.

It's good it did resolve on its own. Nerve injuries are no joke and can happen to anyone.

spaller2015

• Newbi
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2015, 05:18:13 PM »

is it really so serious? oh man... im glad she better right now then. however she hasnt replied a word to me. i have received contradictory info from dr monegal and some people in the forum.
i really hope everything ok

That sounds like allodynia, which is a neuropathic pain syndrome where even gentle touch triggers pain.

Her sensory nerves were either damaged during the procedure itself or as a consequence of the stretching process.

Neuropathic pain syndromes are for me one of the more dreaded side effects of any surgery, as they are almost completely unpredictable and there is little anyone can do to fix them if they develop.

It's good it did resolve on its own. Nerve injuries are no joke and can happen to anyone.
Pages: [1]   Go Up