Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Brainstorming for tibia LL  (Read 4424 times)

YellowSpike

Brainstorming for tibia LL
« on: July 31, 2015, 12:39:42 PM »

Ok so I am planning to do tibias down the road. Unfortunately, this probably will not happen for like another year and a half because I'm making career moves. I'm not a young kid whose parents are paying for this, nor do I run my own business like some people on here. I am a normal guy trying to navigate maintaining my career while also achieving my height goals. I can actually afford a Paley tibia LL right now in cash, money ain't the issue...my only issue is time. Not gonna f*ck up my career for this, but it WILL happen at some point.

I really don't want to do tibias, but I have no choice, so I'll be doing them at some point. I am thinking of doing internal fitbone (externals take a thousand years and leave too many scars). I only want about a 4cm increase, which will put me at about 177, a height I can most definitely live with (and my legs/torso proportions can definitely handle it).

What should I expect from doing a tibia LL after internal femurs? I know tibias are somewhat riskier (hence why I'm only doing 4cm, keep the risks in check), but I have heard that internal tibias are less painful than femurs and you can sleep better. Would my risk of ballerina be high for only 4cm? I'm also concerned about all this damage I will have done to my body (twice, at that point), so hoping I can make a good recovery. It's been 7.5 months post-op since I did 7cm on femurs, and my recovery is pretty good (once I can run normally, I'll be happy, since I'm not an athlete aside from working out). Hoping it will be the same for tibias.

Would love to hear from anyone who has done tibias, or better, any brave souls who have done both!

microman

Re: Brainstorming for tibia LL
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2015, 01:36:43 PM »

i hear the opposite, vast majority of cases with tibia are external with very few internal.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2015, 02:13:40 PM »

Your risk of ballerina foot is low if you're only doing 4cm.

theuprising

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2015, 02:53:10 PM »

What is your wingspan. Do you have any pics of what you currently look like, I saw one you posted in your original thread but you had a shirt covering part of your femurs making them look shorter.

YellowSpike

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2015, 03:26:50 PM »

What is your wingspan. Do you have any pics of what you currently look like, I saw one you posted in your original thread but you had a shirt covering part of your femurs making them look shorter.

Wingspan is about 172-173. Don't really care if my height exceeds it by a few cm.

Dr. G is advising me against tibias becuase my femurs (well, my left one) took a while to heal, and I don't think my proportions can handle more on femurs. So maybe in a few years I'll just have to take time off from work and do tibias. Any more on femurs I think would look bad.

He showed me a picture of a patient who did 18cm on femurs and started from 162cm. In clothes, the guy looks fine (shockingly), but my tibias (ankles) are muscular, and so seem shorter. He is saying I'd look ok with another 2.5cm on femurs, but I don't believe him.

Tibias just take so f*cking god damned long...even 4cm will probably take me an eternity and fck up my career. But whatever...I will figure something out.

KrP1

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2015, 03:29:11 PM »

tibias need a lot of time to heal, if you want to do tibias in the future , maybe you should do internals to recover as fast as posible

KrP1

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2015, 03:35:39 PM »

i think you need to talk with Cooper and paco1 . Cooper is doing the same  you want to do

YellowSpike

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2015, 03:42:16 PM »

i think you need to talk with Cooper and paco1 . Cooper is doing the same  you want to do

Yeah but for Cooper, time is no issue. He runs his own business. I unfortunately have to pick...achieve a respectable height or have a good career lol.

Oh well...I'll figure something out, even if it kills me. I'm not one to stop before I achieve my goals in life, no matter what I have to do.

crimsontide

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2015, 05:45:46 PM »

life is too short...

you already gained a lot

if you need a few more cm, wear lifts and thick heels.

Penguinn

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2015, 05:48:49 PM »

To the contrary, I've heard femurs are better for internals. Are you sure 4cm is worth it to you, with your career and all?

5.7to5.9

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2015, 06:49:01 PM »

Six months break in your career is not a big deal. There is a good chance you can always move to new company with higher pay after six months and increased height. I am about 171cm and constantly compared heights, just 4cm and at 175 I shall be happy. I am not young too at 34 and having similar constraints with job. But I am not stoping and planning towards end of 2016.

I had always been strong and brave, but recently one of my uncle cheated my inheritance of about £200,000 in India due to no proper legal document. I doubt he could have dared if I was a 6 footer.
it's not just girls you loose, if you are short but a lot.

And I am no fking coward  and less strong and it's gona be revenge story but only after my height increase. General perception has to change before I react.

Sorry for the little family drama and hijacking the site. I am little drunk  for a Friday night.

Uppland

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2015, 07:24:34 PM »

Six months break in your career is not a big deal. There is a good chance you can always move to new company with higher pay after six months and increased height. I am about 171cm and constantly compared heights, just 4cm and at 175 I shall be happy. I am not young too at 34 and having similar constraints with job. But I am not stoping and planning towards end of 2016.

I had always been strong and brave, but recently one of my uncle cheated my inheritance of about £200,000 in India due to no proper legal document. I doubt he could have dared if I was a 6 footer.

And I am no fking coward  and less strong and it's gona be revenge story but only after my height increase. General perception has to change before I react.

Sorry for the little family drama and hijacking the site. I am little drunk  for a Friday night.

That's pretty epic man

Yemef

• Newbi
  • Banned
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2015, 08:00:50 PM »

I'm sorry but I can't help thinking how u r blaming something unfortunate with it height.lol after being 6 wat you gonna do?
banned for clone account: Emef:Yemef

jfk

« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2015, 08:06:59 PM »

What is this guy talking about??? :)

Penguinn

« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2015, 08:17:21 PM »

Doubt your height had anything to do with your uncle being a prick. Sorry about the loss. That's a whole lot of money.

5.7to5.9

« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2015, 07:14:22 AM »

I'm sorry but I can't help thinking how u r blaming something unfortunate with it height.lol after being 6 wat you gonna do?

I was not clear when I said inheritance. My parents purchased a property from my uncle for a certain amount few years back, not ancestral. We didn't change the title of property into our name as it's an investment property and wanted to avoid registration fees. The deal was we can sell the property when we want, which is in his name. But he turned greedy.

It's not unfortunate, but pure robbing in this barbaric world, which can only be answered by brutality, if you don't have a legal document. The agony of betrayal is very sore.

I don't have to be 6, at 5.7 in India I am good enough but 5.9 can be indestructible. Don't take me wrong, I am well educated and even run my family business with my Mom. But some things have to dealt differently any where in the world. I am a UK return living in India and had seen the world.

It's completely off the topic, I am sorry that I had to answer this as I am sure If I stood taller and stronger my uncle couldn't have dared to cheat on us. But still he knows me as no less guy, who is gona get stronger with LL. It might look lame, but it is not.

theuprising

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2015, 08:23:51 AM »

I was not clear when I said inheritance. My parents purchased a property from my uncle for a certain amount few years back, not ancestral. We didn't change the title of property into our name as it's an investment property and wanted to avoid registration fees. The deal was we can sell the property when we want, which is in his name. But he turned greedy.

It's not unfortunate, but pure robbing in this barbaric world, which can only be answered by brutality, if you don't have a legal document. The agony of betrayal is very sore.

I don't have to be 6, at 5.7 in India I am good enough but 5.9 can be indestructible. Don't take me wrong, I am well educated and even run my family business with my Mom. But some things have to dealt differently any where in the world. I am a UK return living in India and had seen the world.

It's completely off the topic, I am sorry that I had to answer this as I am sure If I stood taller and stronger my uncle couldn't have dared to cheat on us. But still he knows me as no less guy, who is gona get stronger with LL. It might look lame, but it is not.

He would have still cheated you. Unless he is got some phobia of guys who are 5'9? Why wouldn't he have cheated you, because he is scared you are 4cm taller?

5.7to5.9

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2015, 10:49:47 AM »

Ok agreed, but can you think of cheating a guy who looks like Dwayne Johnson in real life. Yes of course he is 6.2 or something, but 5.9 and fit as hell does make a difference in my opinion.

At 5.9 and strong you can get lot of people on your side, I did it with 5.8 with a inch heel when I was at college 15 years back. You probably were never involved in scaring others, but I was, which is why I am hurt most and blame my height for more strength.
Pages: [1]   Go Up