Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I need some Advice  (Read 2501 times)

KN1911

• Visitor
I need some Advice
« on: July 12, 2015, 02:17:01 PM »

Hello. First my english is not good but i will try my best. Iam a very short man . 157 cm. Everyday i think about my height because iam very small than another. Till i was 18 i still wear lift to make me a little taller. When i take my shoes off i lose all my self confidence  :'( (because with lift all people still said that iam small and without it ...). I do much excercise like swimming, streching because people say that can help u to grow taller . I bought a book in the internet ( growing taller secret and do it everyday. each day 3 4 hours) but it not help. Now iam 23 and i want to do a ll to become a little taller. Maybe 6 cm. Should i do it? Everyday i think about my height   :'(

drewicz

Re: I need some Advice
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2015, 06:15:23 PM »

I have propably the same book but translated to polish. But it's a full of  , like "meditation" about how to make grow up.
If you want it just do it.

--

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2015, 06:26:32 PM »

Hello. First my english is not good but i will try my best. Iam a very short man . 157 cm. Everyday i think about my height because iam very small than another. Till i was 18 i still wear lift to make me a little taller. When i take my shoes off i lose all my self confidence  :'( (because with lift all people still said that iam small and without it ...). I do much excercise like swimming, streching because people say that can help u to grow taller . I bought a book in the internet ( growing taller secret and do it everyday. each day 3 4 hours) but it not help. Now iam 23 and i want to do a ll to become a little taller. Maybe 6 cm. Should i do it? Everyday i think about my height   :'(

First of all don't worry.. You are not alone. There are a forum full of members who understand you and can support you. Now that you are 23, none of those heigh grow miracle books will work. Your only option of any real height increase would be LL surgery. It is a complex surgery with many possible complications and risks. If you are ready to go any far to get some height gain, Just do it. If you value your current health, and do not want to risk it for height, then stop thinking about height, move on if possible.

You are the only one who can answer that question, and no one here will answer it for you. If you are considering the LL Surgery, do read about it a lot, either on this forum or else where, and take an informed decision. What ever you do, own up the consequences of your decision.

microman

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2015, 06:29:56 PM »

we need to assess the impact this height makes on your life, we need to know some details

what the male average is in you region, if it is UK/US it will be 5 10
what is your wingspan
what is your LL budget, the tibia you can do easily, but femur is super expensive as it needs to be internal.

crimsontide

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2015, 08:01:22 PM »

avg isnt 5'10 around 5'9

america has a ton of short south american and asian  immigrants bringing that down.. uk has short pakistanis bringing them down

microman

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2015, 09:15:02 PM »

its 5 10 for men under 40, some of those men may have been indian i don't know, you will need to check the medical survey to see if they excluded non caucasions, there are barely any indians around compared to caucasions so its unlikely to affect it much.

KN1911

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2015, 09:16:02 AM »

I live in Germany and normal height for men is 177 cm. Wingspan from me i dont know . I want to contact dr baumgart next week for a meeting. I want to do internal because external hurt very much . Goal is 5-6 cm. I have a small statue so 5 6 is good. I still want to do it. This thing fk my head every day and i cant do anything else.

KN1911

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2015, 09:21:17 AM »

Have anyone of you have done this? Can i contact you to get some more information  :-\

theuprising

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2015, 11:09:24 AM »

Firstly you need to work out what your budget is.

KN1911

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2015, 02:02:52 PM »

budget= money? I think i can do internal both femur. But for tibia i have not enough money .  :( 5-6 cm its ok for me . Dont need more. With my 5cm lift i feel very good .

Alittletooshort

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2015, 01:40:18 PM »

I don't know about your age but the average for young german males is at least 180. Just wanted to add that.
Pages: [1]   Go Up