Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: One thing I am confused about...  (Read 1073 times)

jaymorgan712

One thing I am confused about...
« on: June 30, 2015, 03:08:40 PM »

It is very clear to me that your bones are broken, and the device (whatever is used during the operation) is put in between the broken bone. One thing I don't understand is, everytime your stretch a millimetre a day, are you continuously breaking your bone, like 3-6 times a day until it stretches, or is the device just stretching the bone?

Because I saw footage of someone being clicked and they started screaming like a mad man! So when you click or make the deice stretch you, do your bones keep breaking? If so, that pain would be so bad! I don't think painkillers would be enough!
Currently Banned for fake diary until proper explanation is accounted for.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
Re: One thing I am confused about...
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2015, 03:21:04 PM »

No, you are not constantly re-breaking the bone.  You're just adding to the gap between the pieces.  The gap takes a long time to fill in.

jaymorgan712

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 04:10:55 PM »

That is what I thought! Then why was this one guy (I think it was Leechlet) kept screaming everytime he clicked?

His youtube videos got taken down. Don't know why.
Currently Banned for fake diary until proper explanation is accounted for.

--

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2015, 10:24:13 PM »

When you lengthen 1mm per day, you are adding space in between the broken bone. Thats the easy part. But, at the same time, your muscles stretch to accommodate that new length. After a lot of lengthening, muscles pain each time you stretch further, since they already stretched above their limit.

Generally lengthening is not that painful. Individual muscle responses may differ.
Pages: [1]   Go Up