Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I want to go to Armenia for Leg lengthening (Dr Mirzoyan)  (Read 3020 times)

giovannikse777

• Visitor

Okay so you guys have seen me post a bit often more than usual. sorry if i am being an annoyance. Thing is I really want to do limb lengthening. have thought about it more than 2 years now. I am sick of thinking of it and just want to do it. I notice one guy named craig had a bad experience with this doctor. I am skeptical if it was just mean't to be bad. I only have about 13,000 usd right now and for the most part this doctor seems alright from what I have researched from him. I believe we could all have bad experiences with LL with any doctor. But yes I am pretty broke and I can only save so much for a doctor so i want to take sort of a gamble. I want to write a full diary for you guys as well. I was thinking of russia and india but india does not have the best reputation for cheap doctors and russia...good god that visa thing seems really annoying. so i feel like passing but maybe I should just do what I can to obtain a visa from russia. I am thinking of going with dr solomin as well but I don't know if I am going to need to rent an apartment in russia...which i really don't know how that works. I am so new to this still so any tips are gladly appreciated. I just want to get some feed back on any of you guys for possible advice or info more on Dr Mirzoyan. also do you guys know how to get cheap flights?

microman

Re: I want to go to Armenia for Leg lengthening (Dr Mirzoyan)
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2015, 03:08:40 PM »

you are from the US right? well any flight there to any of there countries wont be cheap, even my flights from UK arn't really cheap, given the fact i will be taking 4 flights.

anyway yeah as mentioned there was a bad patient experience with that doctor, i have heard no good news from that doctor, only one bad case.

a much better option would be to take 1 hour out of your time to fill in the russian visa form!

giovannikse777

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2015, 03:15:14 PM »

Yes I am from the Usa. one hour to fill the russian form? isn't it a much more lengthy process? like I don't know the whole step by step thing with it. But if you could fill me in exactly on what you have to do I'll look at it. because I'm sure I need to go to the embassy and then the doctor for HIV stuff.

microman

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2015, 03:23:20 PM »

oh riight well i think you need to get your fingerprints and then that's it, but it is a waiting game, you may have to wait a few weeks or so before you have it.

Step 1:get digital scan of your passport.

step 2: either contact kuresh who works with solomin, or barinov and ask for invitation letter, send them that scan, for your price range i think kuresh would be best.

Step 3: fill our form through VFSglobal (this is for UK) & apply for multiple business visa

Step 4: Once done go in person to Edinburgh/London for fingerprints (again this is UK)

wait 2 weeks maybe?

personally I haven't done any of this yet, I'm still waiting on my invitadion letter, but this is what every international patient has done when going for LL in russia.

giovannikse777

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2015, 03:36:12 PM »

I need to go to the UK for my finger prints? couldn't I do all this with a russian embassy in the United States?

microman

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2015, 03:46:13 PM »

no i am saying that is what i would do here in UK, you would do something else, but i wont research where you need to go, it wont be a far journey, likely somewhere in your state.

stronglifter

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2016, 10:21:26 AM »

have u chosen where ur doing your CLL?

salutewomens

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2016, 10:33:32 AM »

are you still going to Armenia for your surgery? also how much is the doctor charging you? thanks

KrP1

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2016, 11:42:11 AM »

Think it twice before do LL with this doctor. Craig had a  bad experience with him

Sweden

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2016, 10:17:03 PM »

Everyone advice you not to go there.
In the end it's your choice.

You will regret it.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.
Pages: [1]   Go Up