Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: financing for LL surgery and insurance for complications ??  (Read 3048 times)

ranzhang35

• Visitor

anyone has any idea where can get financing for the LL surgery and any insurance policy that can cover the complications??

G-Man

Re: financing for LL surgery and insurance for complications ??
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2015, 07:57:27 PM »

If I max all my credit cards I can afford Guichet but as tempting as it sounds I won't do it of course.  :(
If you have enough equity on a house you can get a mortgage line of credit, at around 3%, very cheap.

ranzhang35

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2015, 08:59:03 PM »

G-Man:
    why go to France? isn't there any LL surgeons in Canada?  There is one in Los Angeles that I'm considering. He says he offers financing, but still concerned about complications

KrP1

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2015, 10:42:48 PM »

I think that some severe complications could be covered by insurance . But obviously the best option is that the same doctor that did your surgery make a solution to those problems. He is the only who really knows what he did

Dr Monegal

• Account Deactivated
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2015, 10:44:31 PM »

Dear rahnzang

In Barcelona they do offer financing for residents in Spain.
They are working on How to offer financing to international patients.
Problem is that banks need to Check economic records of any individual requesting a credit.

On the other hand a few days ago a Company contacted me regarding insurance coverage for complications after surgery. I will ask them if they migth cover international patients.

Regards
Account Deactivated "I am no longer participating in here."

KrP1

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2015, 10:51:41 PM »

Dear rahnzang

In Barcelona they do offer financing for residents in Spain.
They are working on How to offer financing to international patients.
Problem is that banks need to Check economic records of any individual requesting a credit.

On the other hand a few days ago a Company contacted me regarding insurance coverage for complications after surgery. I will ask them if they migth cover international patients.

Regards
The insurance coverage could be very interesting. I would llike to know more about this

G-Man

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2015, 11:20:35 PM »

G-Man:
    why go to France? isn't there any LL surgeons in Canada?  There is one in Los Angeles that I'm considering. He says he offers financing, but still concerned about complications

Because I prefer his technique over the other nails; fast, full weight bearing and less intrusive (scars).

We have LL surgeons but only for corrections, not cosmetic.  Most of health services are provided by governments so CLL is really not on their list, private clinics are still rare since healthcare is free.  Some day if the demand is strong enough I suppose a surgeon could be tempted to look into it!
There is not a lot of discrimination here so people don't care as much for their height I guess.  Well I'm speaking for french Canadians, I don't know if it'is more an issue on the anglo side.

I rarely see height discrimination, some guys are 5'6'' some are 6'1", height varies, it's normal!  One thing remains though, girls prefer taller dudes if possible but not necessarily a deal breaker.

femoral_indecency

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2015, 01:33:29 AM »

If it's Dr. Mahboubian you're referring to the I'd take the utmost of care while considering him, do a little research first. He doesn't exactly have the best name around. Cheers.
It is better to have experienced one's share of evils than to have always wondered what could have been.

patientdad

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2015, 08:54:48 PM »

My son is a patient of Dr. Mohboubian and we don't have any complaints so far.  He is professional, positive, and seems to be 100% behind my son.  Don't know what these rumors are based on.
Pages: [1]   Go Up