Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: about dr. sarin.  (Read 6365 times)

jaymorgan712

about dr. sarin.
« on: June 05, 2015, 10:53:43 AM »

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/backfiring/media/72vvus.jpg.html?filters[user]=2303574&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

Is this normal? This was an X-RAY of one of his former patients. Is it just me or does the bone look all bent? And what sort of device does he have inside of your leg?

And is that BLOOD down the bottom of the bone?! Is all this normal?

(just copy and paste the link into the address bar.)
Currently Banned for fake diary until proper explanation is accounted for.

heightangel

Re: about dr. sarin.
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2015, 12:27:53 PM »

Bent of course. t's very difficult to control this aspect when doing LL. Even the most experienced surgeons can't preview the results. Inexperienced surgeons make disasters.

maximize

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2015, 05:38:47 PM »

Wow. Poor guy. If that was all caused by Dr. Sarin, looks like Sarin fractured the left tibia at the lower end of the tibia when he was securing the nail or doing the fibula osteotomy. Then he plated the extra tibial fracture in place completely crooked.

That guy is screwed. He could correct it by getting the distal tibia/fibula refractured and straightened after lengthening. But that's rough. Or taking out the nail now and converting to a full lower leg multi-level Ilizarov/TSF.

Terrible.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2015, 05:48:53 PM »

It's almost like Sarin read a "How to Lengthen With Ilizarov For Dummies" book and started a freelance business.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

jaymorgan712

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2015, 06:47:18 AM »

Haha! Doesn't dr. Sarin do LON? Is that a safe routine to do?
Currently Banned for fake diary until proper explanation is accounted for.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2015, 06:56:34 AM »

Haha! Doesn't dr. Sarin do LON? Is that a safe routine to do?

It's safe under a competent surgeon. Some factors making a person unsuitable for LON would be bone canals that are too narrow for the nail or bones that are too curved for it to be placed inside.

Sarin has a terrible reputation among other surgeons in India now though, as former patients of his went to see other surgeons to fix issues that he caused.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Bubba

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2015, 11:57:04 AM »

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/backfiring/media/72vvus.jpg.html?filters[user]=2303574&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

Is this normal? This was an X-RAY of one of his former patients. Is it just me or does the bone look all bent? And what sort of device does he have inside of your leg?

And is that BLOOD down the bottom of the bone?! Is all this normal?

(just copy and paste the link into the address bar.)

All the patients' lives Sarin has ruined and yet Daniel Iskandar wants to shill for this "doctor". This conniving, little worm likes to accuse people of having no integrity but where's the integrity in shilling for a butcher like Sarin? If Danny Iskandar is searching for people with no integrity, then he needs to look no further than the reflection in his mirror. The man is trailer park trash.

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2015, 04:18:36 PM »

All the patients' lives Sarin has ruined and yet Daniel Iskandar wants to shill for this "doctor". This conniving, little worm likes to accuse people of having no integrity but where's the integrity in shilling for a butcher like Sarin? If Danny Iskandar is searching for people with no integrity, then he needs to look no further than the reflection in his mirror. The man is trailer park trash.
Haven't been on the forums for quite a while,may I ask who is this Daniel Iskandar?

4cms

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2015, 11:33:36 AM »

Haven't been on the forums for quite a while,may I ask who is this Daniel Iskandar?

168 be carefull dude , bubba is the owner of old forum  the scam site that shares personal information of patients also he himself used to be paid by sarin to advertise for him until they had a falling out.
Bubba is sysop -sysop,  look him up on google he lengthened 21cms from 5'5 to about 6 foot.
He's a failed actor that thought life is all about height.
As far as Daniel iskandar I am him,  after I wrote a diary on old forum  he took my personal info and posted a bunch of half truths and lies about me on encyclopaedia dramatica im actually ok with it.
sysop / bubba also tried to blackmail me saying to me he wanted 10,000 dollars from me or he would post lies about me on the internet. I rejected his offer as I personally don't give a crap,  Im.living happily and the truth that I lengthened 5-6 cms doesn't bother me one bit.
As far as other surgeries I very had some corrective surgeries due to a motorcycle accident in 2011.
sysop - apotheosis - owner of old forum  / bubba the guy your asking is a fake account he's actually spying on limblengthening forum.
As for me I was going to lengthen with sarin but I decided not to at this time.
Be careful of that bubba guy and don't say I didn't warn you.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 10:46:27 PM by 4cms »

4cms

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2015, 04:09:54 AM »

Bubba's exact identity is sysop sysop - apotheosis - owner operator of old forum ( make me taller)  he has business deals with Dr betz,  possibly Dr guichet.
He used to have a business deal with Dr sarin.
Everytime I try to post the real name of bubba - apotheosis owner of make me taller I get blocked from doing so.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2015, 08:31:13 AM »

It's almost like Sarin read a "How to Lengthen With Ilizarov For Dummies" book and started a freelance business.

It's more like he read the cliff notes.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Bubba

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2015, 04:27:10 PM »

He's a former patent of Dr. Sarin. After Dr. Sarin reputation was tarnished in the Summer 2013 due to his malpractice, he reached out to his former patients and made deals with them to encourage their friends to have surgery with Sarin and the former patients will get a cut of the $15,000 - 17,500 price Sarin charged. Back in Fall 2013, Daniel Iskandar has made similar agreements with Sarin because he posted a Facebook status, asking his friends: "if they want to get taller, send me a private message". Danny's friends were previously aware of him having LL surgery because they found his diary due to him stupidly posting much of his personal information on there; such as his name, pictures of his face, his hometown, his username containing most of his date of birth and his email address.

Today, I believe Danny must be getting some kind of discount for posting a femoral lengthening diary because he is determined to prove Dr. Sarin is a competent doctor for no good reason. Danny is nothing more than a shill for a corrupt butcher, so don't trust a word he says. The man is a pathological lair and will make up lies about people to demonize them. An example of this is, the lies he made about Dr. Guichet about Guichet stealing from Danny.

Bubba

• Visitor
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2015, 04:34:00 PM »

168 be carefull dude , bubba is the owner of old forum  the scam site that shares personal information of patients also he himself used to be paid by sarin to advertise for him until they had a falling out.
Bubba is sysop -sysop,  look him up on google he lengthened 21cms from 5'5 to about 6 foot.
He's a failed actor that thought life is all about height.
As far as Daniel iskandar I am him,  after I wrote a diary on old forum  he took my personal info and posted a bunch of half truths and lies about me on encyclopaedia dramatica im actually ok with it.
sysop / bubba also tried to blackmail me saying to me he wanted 10,000 dollars from me or he would post lies about me on the internet. I rejected his offer as I personally don't give a crap,  Im.living happily and the truth that I lengthened 5-6 cms doesn't bother me one bit.
As far as other surgeries I very had some corrective surgeries due to a motorcycle accident in 2011.
sysop - apotheosis - owner of old forum  / bubba the guy your asking is a fake account he's actually spying on limblengthening forum.
As for me I was going to lengthen with sarin but I decided not to at this time.
Be careful of that bubba guy and don't say I didn't warn you.

Why did you delete your Facebook account after I referenced your status update pertaining to your deal with Dr. Sarin? If you're not involved in a deal to shill for Sarin, then what are you trying to hide?

Deepak Chopra

• Newbi
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2015, 06:01:50 PM »

Sarin is joke doctor. He learnt lengthening inside his living room probably.
I've got to do what I've got to do.

4cms

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2015, 04:01:25 AM »

Not sure what your on about by the way im not doing my surgery with sarin anymore.
In case anyone wants to know who bubba is look him up on Facebook: hulk Andersen.

Bubba your a loser so consumed with height it didn't make any difference you failed to realise height is only one factor.
Being tall after surgery and still having mental problems negates the height gain buddy and BTW was that wife that left you the best you could do with 21cms of lengthening?
Anyway you started this I'm not the one who try's to blackmail people by asking for 10,000 in order to keep quiet hahaha your such a loser.
How old are you now,  40 right

4cms

« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2015, 04:19:01 AM »

Bubba  who is hulk Andersen used to have a deal going with sarin,   hulk Andersen used promote him on the old forum  I ve even seen the emails of hulk Andersen asking for money from sarin for the patients he got for him through the old forum,  I was one of those patients so you can't go saying he was one of sarins former patients when you were the one who convinced me he was safe to use. forgot who showed it to me but yea.
Hope that clears things up for everybody.
Only deal I had with sarin was a discount on my rod removal which I didn't even do with sarin so yea once again not sure what your on about.
Just because you had a deal with sarin to rip patients off via old forum  doesn't mean everyone thinks like you.
Infact if anyone is to blame for sarins previous popularity it's you.
You were the one promoting him on old forum , you tried contacting people on my Facebook,  you tried destroying my previous relationship which actually worked but worked because my fiance knew about but her family didn't but in actual fact hulk Andersen you helped me because had you not done that I would of never learnt that the ones who love you accept you and all of your past.
I can now happily say I'm very content with life thank you hulk Andersen for helping know who is loyal and who is not.
Thanks for the life help as it turned out.

Hulk Andersen - 40 year old child - blackmailer -scam artist
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 04:58:28 AM by 4cms »
Pages: [1]   Go Up