Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Honestly don't think LL is worth it if you don't have 7+cm in wingspan  (Read 1671 times)

coreatine

• Visitor

Just being honest.

Most people have at least 5cm+ on wingspans...
Being the same height as your wingspan or shorter than wingspan would definitely look odd...

Uppland

Yes it will look disproportional, not as much as you'd think though. This guy is a famous actor and his arms are shorter than mine even though he is 5-6CM taller than me.

Additionally, it is possible to lengthen the humerus by 2-3CM. I personally measured both my arm length (not wingspan, there is a difference) and that of my dad who is taller than 188CM in the morning. His was 3CM longer than mine and they are completely proportional for his height.

Joel

if you do a lot on a segment or more than 10 do the arm as well, problem is being crippled there means you can't type and that is hard to imagine things like that plus your shoulder will be way different when you lift or do things PT would be a bitch!
5'5 manlet of peace

JConnor

• Visitor

There are plenty of very good reasons to not do LL, but this isn't one of them.

Virtually no one you encounter in the real world will notice if your height is a few inches shorter than your wingspan. 

However, virtually everyone you encounter in the real world will notice your height and treat you accordingly. 

I've always wondered why there's such an obsession with wingspan anyways.  It's not even a good metric to use to gauge the proportions between your height and arm length. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up