Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: doctor sarin has 7 lon patients and 2 hln patients with 4 more on the way.  (Read 12861 times)

4cms

Alot of people on this forum are anti sarin some hear stories from others and believe it as truth .
I myself done my lengthening with sarin successfully . what i can tell you and its up to you to believe it or not is that dr sarin currently has 7 external tibia hln patients and 2 internal patients one femur and one tibia hln patients.

Just that i would give everyone an update as for myself i have postponed my femurs til later due to financial reasons.

Be sure to ask real sarin patients for their opinions on sarin not just stories you hear .

Sean Connery

• Newbi

What's the point of going to Sarin when there are much better doctors in India that are internationally recognized for their work with lengthening?
I'm not drunk! I'm Scottish!

tx1111

Yea a reputation takes forever to build, but it can get knocked down instantly.

He more than pummeled that to the ground when he addressed that one patient rude as hell and dismissively of the patients concerns as well as a lot of other patients.

Its just not worth the time and effort as well the risk to research him and hope things go well.

4cms

Its an update

4cms

I ve also lengthened with sarin and fully recovered , i also took about 6 months to make a full recovery so i know what im talking about .........you on the other hand are still thinking about doing it .
So if you just want to  talk by all means keep talking , i ve actually been there and done it and yes sarin was my doctor aswell.
The fact i am considering using him again should be some sort of proof hes had successful patients .

Do you reallt think im the only one?????

jaymorgan712

Hey man! You still doing the femurs with sarin this year? By the way, you grew 6 centimetres in the tibia right?
Currently Banned for fake diary until proper explanation is accounted for.

spaller2015

• Newbi

There are many terrble stories about Sarin, but also about Betz and other doctors. People are always giving credit to rumors. A patient of a Spanish doctor died and one member of the forum published it in the thread of the doctor Monegal, while he hadn't operated that girl. People like bull  like this.

Sweden

I had a good time lengthening with Dr Sarin.

It's just that I should have stood up more than I did and stopped at 6cm.

My ankles ache and my knees ache if I walk a lot or go for a run.
Everyone will suffer from doing LL no matter which doctor. Nobody gets back to 100%.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

programdude

Everyone will suffer from doing LL no matter which doctor. Nobody gets back to 100%.

Weird seeing as two people I lengthened femurs with report 100% recovery.
Dr. Paley Patient- Surgery completed successfully on July 22nd
My Diary for those who want a real play by play to know what to expect:http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=733.0

Starting height: 5 8
End Height-:5 11 +

theuprising

The majority of tibia patients who encountered problems had nails which caused permanent knee pain or went past 6cm. It is also worth mentioning that most LL patients don't post on these forums so everyone here, including myself is just basing the recovery rates on conjecture.

As for femur patients particularly those who did internal unless they did the fitbone method they have caused malalignment issues. This can be seen in patients as their knees were pushed closer together following lengthening. If their correct alignment was maintained as it is with the fitbone method this would not have happened. How serious this will be is yet to be seen but I imagine we'll be seeing alot greater use of reverse planing method for femur in future.

Bubba

• Visitor
DANIEL ISKANDAR
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2015, 11:00:03 PM »

You guys should be aware that Danny/OzMan is the person who created this thread. When Dr. Sarin was removed from the Recommended Doctors List in late-2013, Sarin recruited some of his former and current patients to advertise his business to their friends in exchange for a cut of the fee Sarin charges. Danny is one of them.

On his Facebook account, Danny updated his status saying something along the lines of: "if anyone wants to grow taller contact me by PM". One of Danny's friends replied: "New job?", to which Danny confirmed.

4cm/Danny has created several threads defending Dr. Sarin, so I wouldn't be at all surprised if Danny's ulterior motive is to get paid for writing a diary documenting his femoral leg lengthening surgery and not to disprove the feedback about Sarin's incompetence.

4cms

LOOK UP EVERYONE  ITS OWNER OF old forum  SPYING ON EVERYONE - sysop THE GUY THAT MADE MONEY FROM LEG LENGTHENING PATIENTS WORLD WIDE .

no shahn /sys op im only sharing my opinion not getting paid you twit nice try though loser
As for femurs i ll have to see about that its not on my priorities list

Im defending him because everybodies complaining about sarin and i personally got a good result , the other thing is its highly likely and people should be aware that this new guy bubba is sysop  sysop/ apothesis the guy who scammed hundreds of leg lengthening patients on the old forum old forum
 be very careful guys we have a con man in our midst.

It seems he has been watching this forum , everybody from the old forum knows who this guy is hes currently trying to sue people in the u.s for somthing not sure but yea be careful guys hes a real nutjob.

Admin sys/op sysop owner of old forum old forum    the site that scammed hundreds of leg lengthening patients is on this thread as bubba. Please investigate

As for myself im just stating my opinion , i got a good result , so did sweden do small guy.
We re also not the only ones
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 01:49:12 AM by 4cms »

4cms

Hey sweden

4cms

Re: DANIEL ISKANDAR
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2015, 01:56:56 AM »

You guys should be aware that Danny/OzMan is the person who created this thread. When Dr. Sarin was removed from the Recommended Doctors List in late-2013, Sarin recruited some of his former and current patients to advertise his business to their friends in exchange for a cut of the fee Sarin charges. Danny is one of them.

On his Facebook account, Danny updated his status saying something along the lines of: "if anyone wants to grow taller contact me by PM". One of Danny's friends replied: "New job?", to which Danny confirmed.

4cm/Danny has created several threads defending Dr. Sarin, so I wouldn't be at all surprised if Danny's ulterior motive is to get paid for writing a diary documenting his femoral leg lengthening surgery and not to disprove the feedback about Sarin's incompetence.

ADMIN not sure about that long story up their but its obvious bubba is sysop owner of old forum  THE SITE THAT SCAMMED HUNDREDS OF LL PATIENTS .

Bubba/ sysop / owner of old forum  the forum everyone left because it was a scammer site

jaymorgan712

Hey daniel! Remember me? Did you grow 6 centimetres? And when are you going back to get the femur done?

4cms

Getting rods out. Soon not doing femurs anymore or postponing til i have a think about it .
Dont call me daniel shhhhh everyone will find out jay lol

4cms

Big shout out to sweden and small guy !

Bubba

• Visitor

LOOK UP EVERYONE  ITS OWNER OF old forum  SPYING ON EVERYONE - sysop THE GUY THAT MADE MONEY FROM LEG LENGTHENING PATIENTS WORLD WIDE .

no shahn /sys op im only sharing my opinion not getting paid you twit nice try though loser
As for femurs i ll have to see about that its not on my priorities list

Im defending him because everybodies complaining about sarin and i personally got a good result , the other thing is its highly likely and people should be aware that this new guy bubba is sysop  sysop/ apothesis the guy who scammed hundreds of leg lengthening patients on the old forum old forum
 be very careful guys we have a con man in our midst.

It seems he has been watching this forum , everybody from the old forum knows who this guy is hes currently trying to sue people in the u.s for somthing not sure but yea be careful guys hes a real nutjob.

Admin sys/op sysop owner of old forum old forum    the site that scammed hundreds of leg lengthening patients is on this thread as bubba. Please investigate

As for myself im just stating my opinion , i got a good result , so did sweden do small guy.
We re also not the only ones

How much is Dr. Sarin paying you to write a diary, or are you getting a discount on the HLN nail surgery? Pardon me for being cynical but you do have a history of lying and acting in a selfish manner.

The fact that you deactivated your Facebook account last night proves I am right.

jaymorgan712

Hey man! Remember me? Did you grow 6 centimetres? And when are you going back to get the femur done?

jaymorgan712

Sweet stuff mate! Let me know what you are doing and when! Would love to hear more about what your plans are! Keep in contact mate.

Jay

Alittletooshort

Weird seeing as two people I lengthened femurs with report 100% recovery.
Probably because Swedens physical pre op shape was on a much higher level than the one of an average person. From what I've read he used to be a more or less professional athelet or something like this(don't know it exactly though).
So coming back to his 100% might be different than the one of an average person. I don't think LL is a problem for sports unless you want to take part in competetive events.

Samuimw

What exactly is happening here?

Sweden

Big shout out to sweden and small guy !

Hello.

Missed this. Almost.
Sorry :)

Still having the rods in your legs? Good for you. I won't be taking mine out.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

4cms

I lengthened 21 cms and my wife left me still

Someones an angry little bugger lol

Bubba

• Visitor

I lengthened 21 cms and my wife left me still

36 years old that infantile gibberish is the only retort your feeble, little mind can produce. You're too stupid to figure out how to wrap text in BB coding, never mind being a shill for Dr. Sarin.

By the way, didn't your fiancee leave you? Of course she did. She's now banging a better man with bigger penis than yours because you have a midget-dck, isn't that right? You're very insecure about that, aren't you? How did your friends react to finding out about penis enlargement surgery, Danny?

Someones an angry little bugger lol

Sould you really be calling someone "little" when you're about 5' 6" AFTER LL surgery?

Taller

So this is our friend 4cms/Danny...

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Daniel_Iskandar

4cms

From what i know im 5'8 after 5 cms lengthening but you were 5'5 and lengthened 21 cms .......you little bugger lol

4cms

The difference between me and you im not fussed i tell people i done lengthening where your ashamed of it https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Shahn_Christian_Andersen

4cms

Think about it this way , you done lengthening yourself so if you go around telling people of anothers lengtheninh surgery it just means your still insecure , thats why your wife left you .

Your problems are bigger than height . im sure deep inside your very unhappy

I hope you could see the smile on my face right now .

Anyway. Back to the point your a little bugger despite lengthening 21 cms. You still attempt to put others down my opinion is your a disgrace to yourself SHAHN CHRISTIAN ANNDERSEN.

I think you should accept that your a fony and i dont mean because you done leg lengthening , i say this because deep inside you know your fooling yourself .

4cms

36 years old that infantile gibberish is the only retort your feeble, little mind can produce. You're too stupid to figure out how to wrap text in BB coding, never mind being a shill for Dr. Sarin.

By the way, didn't your fiancee leave you? Of course she did. She's now banging a better man with bigger penis than yours because you have a midget-dck, isn't that right? You're very insecure about that, aren't you? How did your friends react to finding out about penis enlargement surgery, Danny?

Sould you really be calling someone "little" when you're about 5' 6" AFTER LL surgery?

Bubba and taller are the same guy posing as different guys - shahn christian andsersen
I help people for living im a personal trainer and youth worker i help people better their lives but what are you doing to make the world a better place ?

What i suggest to you is instead of trying to destroy lives and chase after your own selfish ambitions why not try helping people for a change , i assure you its alot more fulfilling .
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up