Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: For those that have had the surgery...  (Read 11857 times)

jaymorgan712

For those that have had the surgery...
« on: May 17, 2015, 01:04:33 PM »

Out of curiosity, how much of the pain goes away when you are on the very heavy painkillers?

I know for a fact that it is 10/10 pain without painkillers, but with the painkillers, what would it be out of 10?
Currently Banned for fake diary until proper explanation is accounted for.

YellowSpike

Re: For those that have had the surgery...
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2015, 01:11:00 PM »

The painkillers didn't help me much. But after a while I got used to the pain.

You really can't predict how much pain you will be in. Put it out of your mind and go for it. There will be pain but it's not terrible after the first week (save for certain exercises you'll have to do).

The worst part will be the lack of sleep. At least it was for me.

theuprising

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2015, 01:28:43 PM »

Hello jaymorgan

Are you now reconsidering LL?

I remember your thread where you went for a meeting with a doctor and came out
of it determined not to do LL.

What made you change your mind?

jaymorgan712

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2015, 01:31:37 PM »

Deep down in my heart I want to do it, but also deep down I am considering not doing it.

I have the money to do it, plus the banks will help me with a loan of up to 30,000 (with 7 years of paying it back), but I just don't know what will happen during the surgery and after.

I still have it in the back of my mind, despite the fact that a limb lengthening surgeon in Australia told me not to do it.

Yemef

• Newbi
  • Banned
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2015, 03:11:07 PM »

What's your height Morgan?
banned for clone account: Emef:Yemef

jaymorgan712

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2015, 03:21:41 PM »

Been to 4 different doctors and been measured on the tape measure and it always says 171 centimetres (despite the fact that everyone still labels me 170 centimetres.) 5'7 and a half.

jaymorgan712

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2015, 03:32:43 PM »

This is me next to a flat 5'7 girl. Australian actresss called Georgina Haid. She is 170 centimetres tall. How tall do I look next to her?

Eh, can't get any link to work. But if you copy and paste it, you will see. http://s376.photobucket.com/user/Jay_Mitchell_Morgan/media/11150342_10155517980860026_9051495191317902252_n_zpsh4f4kjvb.jpg.html?filters[user]=143186599&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

Yemef

• Newbi
  • Banned
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2015, 04:15:43 PM »

She looks taller at least in the pic and next thing is many people don't understand important thing :-\ physique,u should improve a lot in that aspect and grooming and stuff because an average hot is is preferred a million more times than a tall not so good looking guy and the reason I'm telling u this is because you have a charming face.I wasn't discrimating in anyway sorry if u've felt bad
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 04:38:10 PM by Yemef »

Yemef

• Newbi
  • Banned
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2015, 04:18:19 PM »

By d way 171 is a very good height and if u stretch u can get a 3-4cm gain though its not permanent but cause it stays only as long as you keep doing stretches .so yeah there's no problem even if u don't do ll

Descreteuser

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2015, 04:41:03 PM »

171 isn't a very good height... If it was then half of the people on this forum wouldn't be here.. Jaymorgan, if pain is the only thing you are worried about and u have done your research than do it.. The pain isn't that bad.. If you added 5cm and went from 171cm to 176cm you would go from 20th percentile to 45th percentile.. That's a massive jump.. You've basically gone from being shorter than 80% of men to almost average height.. If you've been thinking about it enough then just go for it, once all the hard work is over you will be much happier. It will change your life dramatically.. Just be sure the doctor you choose is a good one and you will be fine.. The pain is nothing you won't be able to deal with
starting height 181cm (afternoon height)
final height     185.1cm  (afternoon height)   

wingspan 180

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2015, 05:25:22 PM »

Pain shouldn't be your main concern when deciding to do LL. LL hurts, yes, but it isn't unbearable. Adequate painkillers do their job.

I agree with musicmaker here.  I was never in unbearable pain.

YellowSpike

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2015, 05:32:05 PM »

The pain is bad, but not unbearable. I didn't care about it when deciding on LL or not, I knew it would hurt regardless. I mean, I'm probably gonna go back for one more inch, so clearly it wasn't THAT terrible.

Yemef

• Newbi
  • Banned
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2015, 07:50:44 PM »

Descreteuser what are you talking.u can't compare him to all the people here different countries have different average height and next 171 is a very good height though it comes under short.tomcruise wouldn't be a blockbuster hero if he was so short as u account for 170cm

Descreteuser

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2015, 09:02:21 PM »

So because a movie star is that height it means it's a great height? This forum is to give honest opinions not to tell people that there short stature is great...  your saying 171cm is a great height? However you are willing to do both segments to reach 180? If you are 168 why don't you just do one segment and stop at 173-174? Your willing to go to what seems to be unnecessary extra 6cm.. If you honestly believed that 171 was such a great height then you would stop at 173-174.. So don't give me that. I had a dude come visit me who wanted to do this procedure and I told him my height and said "why the hell are you doing it when your at that height" yet he was considering to do 16cm which would take him 8cm past my original height which he kept saying was a great height.. So if your goin to make a comment about a certain height being a great height than don't contradict yourself by going 9cm past it.

wingspan 180

KrP1

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2015, 09:32:47 PM »

So because a movie star is that height it means it's a great height? This forum is to give honest opinions not to tell people that there short stature is great...  your saying 171cm is a great height? However you are willing to do both segments to reach 180? If you are 168 why don't you just do one segment and stop at 173-174? Your willing to go to what seems to be unnecessary extra 6cm.. If you honestly believed that 171 was such a great height then you would stop at 173-174.. So don't give me that. I had a dude come visit me who wanted to do this procedure and I told him my height and said "why the hell are you doing it when your at that height" yet he was considering to do 16cm which would take him 8cm past my original height which he kept saying was a great height.. So if your goin to make a comment about a certain height being a great height than don't contradict yourself by going 9cm past it.

i agree with you +1

KrP1

« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2015, 09:37:18 PM »

i think that a great height is everything over 180cm. under that height is not that great, simply an average, but there is a mínimum that i think a male should at least be to dont have big discrimination in his life, for me it is to be a solid 172cm. everything under 172cm is simply a very big problem for a man.

paco1

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2015, 09:46:33 PM »

I think the people here give a lot of importance at the height. I prefer to be shorter,around 1,70-1,72 with a good face and good body than somebody around 1,80 or more, but ugly or fat.
The problem is when somebody is too much short, in the other hand i don't see any problem with somebody short around 1,70.

paco1

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2015, 09:50:24 PM »

There are a lot of persons in the world around 1,70 with a lot of success in his life.

Descreteuser

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2015, 10:09:55 PM »

Paco, this is a limb lengthening forum so yeah  it's not surprising that everyone puts a lot of importance on height here lol :p. and u say ud rather be good lookin and short than tall and fat.. You might wanna go on a modelling forum than.. Actually wait you have to be tall to do that lol.. Point being is if your happy with your height then You shouldn't be on this forum..

wingspan 180

sadboy

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2015, 11:28:31 PM »

There are a lot of persons in the world around 1,70 with a lot of success in his life.

There are a lot of people who are successful and are 1,80 and above... There are also people who are NOT successful and are 1,70... I don't see your point, trying to prove that 1,70 is a good height when in fact it isn't. This is my opinion anyway.

Yemef

• Newbi
  • Banned
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2015, 03:22:36 AM »

170 is a very good height.I am satisfied with my height and have told so many times that I don't have any neurosis.its just that I want to be perfect in every aspect and next thing is I don't know if I'll go for surgery because sometimes I think its a waste of time in this short life(because I don't have any problem getting girls)

KrP1

« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2015, 04:38:09 AM »

Where are you from yemef?

microman

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2015, 07:46:53 AM »

170 is a very good height.I am satisfied with my height .

the average height of this generation is easily 178cm, i live here so i know it, even so many classmates(females)

seems to be a contradiction here, in this post you say you are at least 8cm below the male average, thus you would be very much short, yet in the previous post you claim you now have 'a very good height', clearly things aren't matching up.

Descreteuser

« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2015, 07:50:31 AM »

Yemef, you obviously have a problem with your height otherwise you wouldn't be here. It's seems you are trying to get people's approval that your already at a great height.. So if you are happy with your height and are so amazing women than I'm happy for you but limb lengthening isn't for you. It's kinda like someone saying how great looking they are and then getting a facial reconstruction.

wingspan 180

jaymorgan712

« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2015, 09:31:25 AM »

I just measured myself again and the tape measure still says I am 171. I got lucky today. I was 171.8.

Yemef

• Newbi
  • Banned
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2015, 11:11:54 AM »

When did I say my height is great.I just said 171is great.I don't have neurosis but just like to be tall.if I ever do get the surgery it fine even if not even then its fine

G-Man

« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2015, 06:22:30 PM »

Hmm I'm suddenly hungry for carrots!  :)

Yemef you are off topic, please start your own thread to talk about yourself, lets see how it goes!  ;D

endomorphisme

« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2015, 08:48:01 PM »

omg jaymorgan, you're the guy who is obsessed with tom cruise height, and you're from celebheight, is it really you?

endomorphisme

« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2015, 08:51:11 PM »

it seems it's you, well, how tall you would like to be ?

endomorphisme

« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2015, 09:00:58 PM »

and, you should remove your youtube channel, and ask rob to remove your name on the user page, you cannot do ll without keeping your identity safe.

jaymorgan712

« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2015, 10:44:50 PM »

Never bothers me if the whole world knows that i am talking or doing leg lengthening. And, yes, it is me from celeb heights.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up