Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy with your LL decision? Too hard to bear?  (Read 1208 times)

spaller2015

• Newbi
Happy with your LL decision? Too hard to bear?
« on: May 14, 2015, 10:51:06 PM »

Opinions about LL being difficult to bear or worth it.

greatheight

• Newbi
Re: Happy with your LL decision? Too hard to bear?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2015, 11:05:43 PM »

It depends on the person and whether there are complications or not. Have a look at this article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1039416/Tall-order-The-bizarre-Russian-clinic-offers-leg-lengthening-surgery-STAND-pain.html

There are people who are happy and people who are regretting their decision.

Examples:

:'( NOT HAPPY:

• Svetlana Akhalin, 33, from Moscow, has been at the leg-lengthening factory for the past eight months and will not be home for at least another three.

At 5ft 1in, she is hardly tiny, but has long dreamed of being taller. She says: 'My height became a problem to me when I started working as a lawyer. I felt men couldn't take me seriously as I was so tiny. But if I'd realised what it was going to be like, there is no way I would have done it.

'I've been wanting to do this for ten years, which is why I'm keeping going, but I couldn't have imagined the pain and suffering I would have to endure. I can't even do the simplest of tasks, such as walk or make a cup of tea.

'I just spend all my days lying on my back staring at the ceiling. I'm terribly homesick. I was only meant to be here for six months but my new bone has not grown as quickly as expected.

'Sometimes, I can't help but wonder if I've made the right decision. I'm married with two children, and my husband loves me just as I am.

'I wanted to feel more beautiful, but I'm left wondering if its worth all the effort. I used to dream of being 3in taller - now I dream of having my legs back.'

:D HAPPY:

• But others who endure the long months of pain, and emerge taller, are adamant the process is well worth the effort. Dmitry Monichev, 27, from Siberia, was 5ft 3in, but will soon be discharged from the clinic standing proud at 5ft 6in.

'I waited for more than six years to get here,' says Dmitry, a car salesman. 'I'm beside myself with excitement at the thought I'll be going home soon a taller person. I hated looking up to everyone else.

'I'm the most successful of all my friends, and I have a stunning wife, but I could not get rid of that feeling of inadequacy that being short gave me - until now.'

IT seems girls have usually more problems that boys. Im thinking about Sweatpants and other cases. Is it because of their bones being more fragile and having smaller frames?
Pages: [1]   Go Up