Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Old forum  (Read 3364 times)

Alittletooshort

Old forum
« on: May 09, 2015, 02:22:48 PM »

I was just visiting the old forum because I wanted to read some other internal diaries.
There, I stumbled across a diary of a members called 'tall' he did 17 cm's and yet claims he made an alomst full recovery? Or Apo who went from 171 to 189+.
How much are these guys hiding? My local orthopaedic said everything beyond 3-4cm's might have long term effects on your atheltic recovery.
Is there anyone who knows a little more about this?

FutureLengthener

Re: Old forum
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2015, 06:29:29 PM »

I'll look for Tall's diary, I haven't read it but I've heard of him. He was the 5'10 to 6'4 guy with Mahboubian I think. The thing is the few people who have done 15-20cm did it because they didn't care about losing athletic ability, they were resigned to it, so they never tried hard to recover it. (After that much LL, even recovering your walking ability is a struggle.) Crazy 6 is crippled, Greekster might be alright but he was so afraid of his proportions getting criticized that he never posted any pics or videos to show us. I think Apo made a good recovery, he's shown us him running on a treadmill, jogging on grass, and jumping on a trampoline.

My personal LL guideline is that if you don't exceed the total or daily elasticity limit of soft tissue, you're good. So don't lengthen over 8cm on femurs and 6cm on tibias, and NEVER faster than .66mm a day. If more people followed that, Shyshy and OBG and even MDOW wouldn't be the only ones to have made such great recoveries. Your bone might be able to regenerate at 1.25mm a day, but that doesn't mean your muscles and nerves can. Keep your femur to tibia ratio within reasonable limits. Preferably lengthen with a weightbearing method like the G Nail.

Alittletooshort

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2015, 06:43:30 PM »

Are there any decent videos of Apo that show his endurance and explosiveness?
The only ones I've seen are short sprinting videos that look like there's something not completly right with his body. I didn't see anything else from him, perhaps there is more that I just never saw.

FutureLengthener

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2015, 12:02:15 AM »

You've probably seen all the vids I was talking about. He eventually removed them for some reason, probably when his identity got exposed. I agree, something about how he moves looks very off, I just meant that for doing 8 inches it is still pretty impressive.

Kafka

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2015, 04:20:11 PM »

My personal LL guideline is that if you don't exceed the total or daily elasticity limit of soft tissue, you're good. So don't lengthen over 8cm on femurs and 6cm on tibias, and NEVER faster than .66mm a day. If more people followed that, Shyshy and OBG and even MDOW wouldn't be the only ones to have made such great recoveries.

Both Dr. Guichet and Dr. Betz usually lengthen 1 mm (or even above) at least during the first month/weeks of lenghtening. I share your opinion though, seems plausible to me that one should lengthen at a slower rate.

heightangel

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2015, 04:27:01 PM »

Old forum is full of   bcs of Sysop, Apo and all his rubbish. Sometmes I'm afraid this forum becomes something like that bcs of unethical people.

microman

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2015, 05:34:50 PM »

I didn't realize crazy 6 was crippled, that's a shame, but 7" probably too much really.

can anyone give a round up of what happened with him, his lasts posts on his diary are a year old and he doesn't really mention anything significant.

Yemef

• Newbi
  • Banned
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2015, 06:10:49 PM »

Heightangel
Old forum is full of crap bcs of Sysop, Apo and all his rubbish. Sometmes I'm afraid this forum becomes something like that bcs of unethical people.
im withh u on this ^_^
banned for clone account: Emef:Yemef

heightangel

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2015, 06:18:46 PM »

Yeah bro. We know what we're talking about

IFonlyiWAStaller

• Visitor
  • I aint no N00b
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2015, 12:23:48 AM »

Anyone still have the vids of apo/sysop im somewhat new (alhough i knew old forum  existed since 2011-2012 and viisted it i never saw the videos  :'( )
Current stats: Height: Morning 168cm  Evening 166cm Sitting Height: 93cm Wingspan: 170                              Planning for 7.5cm in Tibs and 8.5cm In Femurs   End Goal : 178-181 cm (hopefully)
Pages: [1]   Go Up