Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: G-nail is the best..Period!!!  (Read 7735 times)

Yemef

• Newbi
  • Banned
G-nail is the best..Period!!!
« on: May 01, 2015, 07:43:04 AM »

Im not saying dr.guichet is tht bestdoctor because there are so many others at his level but i can certainly say his is the best way to get leg lengthening done with lesser complications,lesser recoverytime,mobility even just after the surgery n no longterm issues with ur leg .Prove me wrong fellas and also we can lngthen large. Amounts through hiss nail no restrictions!!!! .as i said Pprove me wrong felllas!!!
banned for clone account: Emef:Yemef

Alittletooshort

Re: G-nail is the best..Period!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2015, 03:43:03 PM »

You are probably right with this, anyways 'no longterm issues' is probably not completly true.
You'll (most likely) always have long term issues such as reduced explosiveness and endurance. This seems to be an inevtiable issue of LL.

Samuimw

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2015, 03:59:58 PM »

This is why his price is very high. :'(

crimsontide

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2015, 04:22:48 PM »

dr guichet is a good dr, but he doesnt know things that other top drs do not know. theres no special technique he uses that isnt available to everyone else

you cant just go to him and expect to lengthen 8 cm  easily...he is not a miracle man.

Metanoia

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2015, 05:48:48 PM »

dr guichet is a good dr, but he doesnt know things that other top drs do not know. theres no special technique he uses that isnt available to everyone else
Are you sure about that?  He is the inventor of the Albizzia nail and has developed his own method. It seems nobody else does what he is doing. One can argue wether he is the best or not but he surely is using his own unique method.

crimsontide

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2015, 06:04:11 PM »

hes using a nail,yes

but so are others.   i'd like an explanation of  what he does differently, other than more pt

other drs use the precice, etc... others use fitbone.  anatomy is anatomy,  he is not doing anything that others don't know about

G-Man

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2015, 07:01:44 PM »

He's the only one who has a weight bearing nail, makes all the difference.

Yemef

• Newbi
  • Banned
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2015, 08:13:39 PM »

@G-man my  man 8) and also ive. Read many diaries where they have recoveered or atleast acc to what they said they have told tthhat they have recoverd 100% within 6 months of lengthening including running with an approx lengthening of 7cm now how does dat sound??@ccrimsontide?!

programdude

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2015, 05:30:41 AM »

Theres no magic dr. or nail. Yellowspike and I both had a less than ideal recovery with the widely considered best dr.'s.

Dr. Paley Patient- Surgery completed successfully on July 22nd
My Diary for those who want a real play by play to know what to expect:http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=733.0

Starting height: 5 8
End Height-:5 11 +

Metanoia

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2015, 05:45:59 AM »

hes using a nail,yes

but so are others.   i'd like an explanation of  what he does differently, other than more pt

other drs use the precice, etc... others use fitbone.  anatomy is anatomy,  he is not doing anything that others don't know about
Take e.g. his karate chop bone breaking method. Or his mechanical fixation of the nail. Or the lengthening sequence of his patients. You ought to pay attention to detail.

heightangel

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2015, 02:59:02 PM »

I agree. Some of you say I'm against doctors. That isn't true. I'm not against doctors. I'm against unexperienced doctors who come here in search of promotion.
Guichet is one of the best LL doctors in the world. If you get the money choose him. You wont regret it. His patients are genuinely recovering and have achieved great heights.
If I had the money, I would choose Guichet but he's out of my budget.

YellowSpike

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2015, 03:23:20 PM »

Theres no magic dr. or nail. Yellowspike and I both had a less than ideal recovery with the widely considered best dr.'s.

Yeah, I've been of the opinion lately that LL is sorta like a "life is like a box of chocolates" scenario. You can be young and in great shape (as I have no doubt you were pre-LL, programdude), and still struggle with recovery. I was no slouch and in great shape pre LL (especially because I did Guichet's pre-training program and slayed the hell out of it), but I'm also a bit older than PD (in my very early 30s). Paley and Guichet are the best two docs easily, and PD and I were both in great shape prior to LL and recovery wasn't overnight by any stretch of the imagine. I honestly think ShyShy (even though I know for a fact he worked VERY hard throughout the entire process) was very, very fortunate. Kudos to him, I say. I busted my ass and never missed a single workout at the gym or isokinetic while I was clicking...but it was still (and still has been) very arduous.

I think what has hindered me are my work commitments. I didn't give myself enough time, but I couldn't just quit my job. I'm stuck working at home from 8-5:30PM every day, but I'm doing the best I can. Yesterday I was able to walk without crutches to my family's house and back no problem. I just need crutches for stairs now, but once my left leg consolidates, I think my recovery will speed up. Overall, I think many of us underestimate the recovery time based on certain (very lucky and I would say rare) peoples' magnificent recoveries.

I'm inquiring with Dr. G now how fast recovery would be for another inch next year. He said it would only take 2-2.5 weeks to get that last inch, but I'm asking him if side effects (duckass, funny walking) would be less from an inch (I'd imagine they'd be, but who knows). I'm thinking I tell work next year this is for the rod removal, and then just delay the removal until I get a new job. I will figure it out, I want that last inch lol

programdude

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2015, 03:28:44 PM »

Well, i can already tell you that because you will be loose by the time you would have the next surgery, that the effects that have to do with tightness would be much easier to cope with. I wouldn't imagine anything close to the recovery either of us have gone through for just that.
Dr. Paley Patient- Surgery completed successfully on July 22nd
My Diary for those who want a real play by play to know what to expect:http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=733.0

Starting height: 5 8
End Height-:5 11 +

YellowSpike

« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2015, 03:32:05 PM »

Well, i can already tell you that because you will be loose by the time you would have the next surgery, that the effects that have to do with tightness would be much easier to cope with. I wouldn't imagine anything close to the recovery either of us have gone through for just that.

Hope so bro. Literally the ONLY issue for me this time around is balancing my work commitments. Part of me wants to leave my current job and look for a new one (I know I can be making more than what I make now, even though I make fairly good money now for my age), but I'd feel like a dck for leaving right now after they supported me for this. So maybe I stick it out a while longer, say the time off next year is for the rod removal, and then just delay the removal indefinitely until I get a new job.

I used to think an inch doesnt make a big difference, but it does. When my dad saw me just an inch taller (barely at that point), he recognized it right away. In the morning, I actually can see over my fridge, at night I can't. This would be it for me for sure, since tibias are just not my cup of tea for many reasons (plus I broke my left ankle twice already in real life, don't wanna f*ck with it any further).

Yemef

• Newbi
  • Banned
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2015, 06:47:09 PM »

Sorry to hear brother but lucky that uve accompplished this battle without any major problems and also u speakiing of that one inch,man thats the problem i know that sucks but anyways tc :)

YellowSpike

« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2015, 07:07:23 PM »

Sorry to hear brother but lucky that uve accompplished this battle without any major problems and also u speakiing of that one inch,man thats the problem i know that sucks but anyways tc :)

I think it's good that I stopped when I did. The pain was getting really bad, and my recovery would have been even worse. Getting one inch in another surgery from the rods already inside I don't think will be too hard, having survived this so far.

Also worth noting that it's barely been 5 months since I had the surgery (about 2 weeks short of 5 months, anyway). I'd say my recovery is fairly decent given that I'm still in the relatively early stages of recovery. My right leg is fused, left leg almost, once the left leg fuses, things should hopefully speed up. I am not expecting to be like ShyShy anymore and be running as well as he was at like 6.5 months (I believe), but I do have hopes that my walking will be at least passable very soon.

I also think PD's recovery is decent as well, given the fact that he lengthened 8cm (1cm more than I did) and didn't have a weight bearing rod (and was confined to a wheelchair, thus losing even more strength in his legs throughout the process). I was at least on crutches/walker from day one.
Pages: [1]   Go Up