I'm new in this forum
I'm 26 and my height 1.50 cm
I am very demotivated is what it is possible to have 1.70 cm
What is the good doctor for opération .
thanks

Overdozer

Re: help
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 08:14:01 PM »

Hi, bro! You can lengthen to 1,65 and it's possible to lengthen to 1.70 but not recommended, unless you have good starting proportions in the first place. You'd also need your arms legthened most likely, unless they're already long. There are many good doctors, it depends on your budget, you can get it done cheap and reliable here in Russia.
Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

Melan_sprint

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2015, 08:15:00 PM »

hello
I'm new in this forum
I'm 26 and my height 1.50 cm
I am very demotivated is what it is possible to have 1.70 cm
What is the good doctor for opération .
thanks

Yes 170 is very possible. And it is a shadow height which means you wont neccecarily stick out, which is a good thing for shorter guys who are constantly subconciously a target for other phaggots with low self worth who wants to put you/us down so he can feel better like a 10 year old kid. But it comes at a cost. And i assume you are willing to take that risk as we all are.

I would suggest expensive doctor the First time so you dont freak out and get the best treatment just to feel the waters a little bit + you might be able to lengthen more with Maybe Guichet or Paley with high supervision. Inside femur with nail is superior to anything else IMO. But get used to this forum and look around at diaries and you will know what feels right for you after a while.

Its like getting a new tatoo first you want it, you want it. Then after 2 months meh lucky you didnt get it. Because it was just a phase. Like me i wanted 10 cm in the beginning my first surgery. But now i will settle for 7 cm only.

The second time you can do it cheaper since you have more knowledge and more awarness about the whole situation so it wont be that much of a problem.

unhappy

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2015, 08:24:31 PM »

thanks exclide
how much  operation in russie

Overdozer

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2015, 08:36:15 PM »

thanks exclide
how much  operation in russie
That will be about 8000$ for one surgery with 2 week hospital stay included. Not including additional expenses. Then about 60$ for each additional day in the hospital.

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

unhappy

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2015, 09:52:11 PM »

exclide
méthode for operation is Fitbone

crimsontide

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2015, 10:24:14 PM »

listen,

you are 26 years old... you can't do 20 cm unless you wanna spend the 10-15 years recovering

forget this idea...  you are 150 cm, which means you will always be short, even with ll... in fact even you do 7 to 8 cm, which is a lot, you will still be short

it's up to to you to decide if its worth being  getting ll to be 157 instead of 150

but regardless, you will still be short, so a better idea is for yopu to start focusing on other things in life, and try to be happy

Melan_sprint

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2015, 11:17:42 PM »

listen,

you are 26 years old... you can't do 20 cm unless you wanna spend the 10-15 years recovering

forget this idea...  you are 150 cm, which means you will always be short, even with ll... in fact even you do 7 to 8 cm, which is a lot, you will still be short

it's up to to you to decide if its worth being  getting ll to be 157 instead of 150

but regardless, you will still be short, so a better idea is for yopu to start focusing on other things in life, and try to be happy

Who are you to tell another man what to do.

He will be just fine at 5'6 find a gf and live a decent life. It aint over til' its over

crimsontide

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2015, 11:29:53 PM »

he will never be 5'6 if he's 150 cm and 26 years old

and 5'6 is still short... he needs to focus on other things

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2015, 11:57:38 PM »

5'6 seems to be "acceptable" short to a lot of people insofar as many noticeably short guys claiming 5'6.

Although 15 cm should really be looked at as unattainable at first. If you're determined to get the slightest bit taller, then shoot for tibia lengthening, recover, and see if you're determined for another round after that.

But developing skills and forgetting limb lengthening really seems like the best option.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Uppland

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2015, 12:22:33 AM »

KiloKahn offers good advice, however 150CM is very short and I think in your case a large increase can be motivated. That said 15CM is such a large amount that it will require two surgeries (which is less than ideal), have a negative impact on your athletic recovery and disturb your natural proportions quite a lot.

It is important to weight the benefits versus the drawbacks, again, in your case extra height could be considered more valuable than said drawbacks.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2015, 01:12:19 AM »

7.5 cm on both segments is possible, for a total of 15 cm.  In your case, being so short, I think it's worth it to lose some athletic ability and have odd-looking proportions.

unhappy

• Visitor
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2015, 11:00:55 AM »

So friends what is the right decision  :-X LL is my big problems in my life

Overdozer

« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2015, 11:24:41 AM »

Just lengthen 15-20 cm, dude. In theory, you're very short and should have a high SH/H ratio and relatively short legs, which means you can lengthen more than everyone else. But your english sucks a big time I'm afraid it will be hard for you to communicate with the surgeons. Where are you from? You may want to do LL in your own country.

Melan_sprint

« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2015, 01:34:10 PM »

Just lengthen 15-20 cm, dude. In theory, you're very short and should have a high SH/H ratio and relatively short legs, which means you can lengthen more than everyone else. But your english sucks a big time I'm afraid it will be hard for you to communicate with the surgeons. Where are you from? You may want to do LL in your own country.

no 5'6 guys and up can have a 5'11-6'0 torso, but people under that are small all around like a kid.

Overdozer

« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2015, 01:56:08 PM »

no 5'6 guys and up can have a 5'11-6'0 torso, but people under that are small all around like a kid.
It's good to hear different opinions mate, however SH/H ratio negatively correlates with height and it's a fact, as you can see here: http://adc.bmj.com/content/90/8/807.full

Uppland

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2015, 04:46:29 PM »

It's good to hear different opinions mate, however SH/H ratio negatively correlates with height and it's a fact, as you can see here: http://adc.bmj.com/content/90/8/807.full

ItsMyLife has a boogeyman reputation nowadays, but honestly i think he's long gone by now.

programdude

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2015, 05:12:30 PM »

ItsMyLife has a boogeyman reputation nowadays, but honestly i think he's long gone by now.
Didn't he lengthen his legs though?
Dr. Paley Patient- Surgery completed successfully on July 22nd
My Diary for those who want a real play by play to know what to expect:http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=733.0

Starting height: 5 8
End Height-:5 11 +

Morgenst.

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2015, 05:13:49 PM »

I agree it might not be worth the pain, money, or time to simple end up being 165cm. Am I to understand you guys are condoning this? Besy case the guy'll need years of physical therapy and end up ratio under 45% that will stand out.

Uppland

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2015, 06:05:33 PM »

Didn't he lengthen his legs though?

Yes he's got a diary in the "experiences" section. You can check it out.

Meant he was long gone from this forum, I actually feel sorry for him. All alone with only his deranged mind to keep him company through something that turn even the mentally strong into whimps.

NewHeights

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2015, 06:51:02 PM »

I miss It'smylife. 8)

Just search for it on YouTube. It's one of my favorite songs
177CM/176CM morning/evening :( Wingspan 178 CM :( Inseam/Height 47.7% :( BPEL 7.5" :)
Option 1: Inversion and Glucosamine to 177+CM :)
Option 2: CLL to 180 CM :)
"Be the best version of yourself"

unhappy

• Visitor
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2015, 07:18:50 PM »

I speak french
merci les ami(es) ,mais je veux une réponse général  de l’opération 
est ce que c'est possible d'allonger jusqu 'a 15 cm 

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2015, 07:23:08 PM »

抱歉,我忘了法语怎么写- 什么意思?
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

crimsontide

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2015, 07:36:17 PM »

this guy needs to listen to me... or kilokahn

forget lll unless 157 is  woryh it to you.... otherwise its not worth it

ive been getting better but im still only 60% and its 12 months out.... some guys take longer... i realize once i get my correction, that pct will likely jump to over 80% recovered, but its still a long time

getting two surgeries... andand each surgery doing around 8 cm or more is not good...  it actually goes against the reasooning of most drs

most drs will recomend 2 surgeries to do 8-10 cm...  because over 7 is so much

you wanna do more than that for each surgery

it's not the best option for you imo.... concentrate on other things or think about getting 7 cm if its worth it to you

KrP1

« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2015, 08:07:38 PM »

i think it worth to do two surgeries for him, if he could be 165 he will notice a big change.

KrP1

« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2015, 08:09:35 PM »

Its true , that at 165cm he will be very short , and will face a lot of height discrimination but its not like being 150

G-Man

« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2015, 08:31:30 PM »

Technically oui c'est possible.

Will your body take 15 that is another story.  It'll take years and a lot of money!  Start with one and see how it goes!

crimsontide

« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2015, 08:45:13 PM »

165 is not worth it it if you can barely recover

15 cm is a lot to recover from... and two different surgeries

we are talking years of recovery, and that might not be enough

LLFinder

• Visitor
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2015, 08:47:07 PM »

I'd move on and try to be a winner in other areas.

Even if you successfully lengthen it up to 5'5, it's still very short; you're still not going to have an attractive body.

KrP1

« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2015, 09:26:13 PM »

165 is not worth it it if you can barely recover

15 cm is a lot to recover from... and two different surgeries

we are talking years of recovery, and that might not be enough

you will live only one time, do you want to live the most of your years at 150 or 165? , 165 worth it  , is a very short height but you are considered a normal person, at 150 you wouldnt be considered normal

crimsontide

« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2015, 09:50:48 PM »

yes,only one life

but do i wanna live it mobile, and  enjoying nice long walks,and the freedom of  being 100% mobile

or dop i wanna be 165,  and have aches and pains for the rest of my life, and bad endurance... and still  be short
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up