Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Some questions  (Read 2686 times)

Messi

• Visitor
Some questions
« on: April 18, 2015, 10:29:34 PM »

Hi everyone!
I've been reading for a couple months this forum and I'm trying to get as much information as possible, but I still have some questions... I'm 19 years old and 5'2. I want to do LL in the future (i'm already saving money), but I don't want to do it until I reach my full height. Even if It won't be more than 5'3 (being optimistic). So, how much can I lengthen? Can I still play sports like football (soccer) after full recovery? Thank you so much, guys.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
Re: Some questions
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2015, 10:52:16 PM »

In my opinion, you should start lengthening without a goal and just stop when your body can't handle it anymore.  As individuals our capacity to be stretched varies significantly.  I did 7.5 cm and didn't have problems at the end, while some people have problems at lower numbers like 6 cm.

You can still play soccer after you've recovered fully but you won't be able to run quite as fast or kick quite as hard as before.  LL isn't really for competitive athletes.

Melan_sprint

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2015, 07:53:18 AM »

Forget about proffesional football, but you can sure play a little with your buddies a sunny day for 15-20 min. enough for me.

Messi

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2015, 09:31:04 PM »

In my opinion, you should start lengthening without a goal and just stop when your body can't handle it anymore.  As individuals our capacity to be stretched varies significantly.  I did 7.5 cm and didn't have problems at the end, while some people have problems at lower numbers like 6 cm.

You can still play soccer after you've recovered fully but you won't be able to run quite as fast or kick quite as hard as before.  LL isn't really for competitive athletes.
Thank you so much for your reply! Glad to read that you are doing well. :)

Forget about proffesional football, but you can sure play a little with your buddies a sunny day for 15-20 min. enough for me.

Nice, that's all I really need.   :D

heightangel

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2015, 07:09:04 PM »

Messi where are you from?
Pages: [1]   Go Up