Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Will this plan of mine work?  (Read 5000 times)

stanmarsh

• Visitor
Will this plan of mine work?
« on: April 18, 2015, 02:27:34 PM »

I am 22 year old.
I  feel very sad and depressed everyday because of my height, especially when I go out and when I see my pics with friends.
I realize I am very short. I think about my height all the time. But it hasn't stopped me from hard working. I work all round day, trying to earn and save money.
I will get leg lengthening done in 1-2 years from today.

here is my plan:
- work hard for 1-2 years and save money
- borrow some money from parents
- give 0 shills about social life or confidence now.
- have no girlfriend until surgery and recovery
- avoid photographs since it makes me feel bad
- stay away from friends and occasions where my height can be brought up
- go to good doctor
- grow around 2-3 inches
- never tell anyone about it
- recover in 6 months
- get girlfriend, have tons of friends, have a great social life, photo-bomb everytime :D
- work on getting career back

Overdozer

Re: Will this plan of mine work?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2015, 02:55:25 PM »

I modified your plan!
- work hard for 1-2 years and save money
- borrow some money from parents
- give 0 shills about social life or confidence now.
- go to a russian doctor, that way you won't need to save up for 2 years.
- grow around 2-3 inches
- never tell anyone about it
- recover in 6 months
- get girlfriend, have tons of friends, have a great social life, photo-bomb everytime :D
- recover in 12 months
- realize nothing has changed, you just grew 2-3 inches
- buy a gun
Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

crimsontide

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2015, 03:08:04 PM »

anticipate maybe 15 months to recovery... though im 12 months out, and if my left leg was aligned correctly right now, id be pretty o

still aim for 15 months to be safe

dont expect to  suddenly be the most popular person.... you are who you are..i'm exactly the same person as before.. just dont worry about my height

Joel

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2015, 05:09:07 PM »

I modified your plan!- go to a russian doctor, that way you won't need to save up for 2 years.- recover in 12 months
- realize nothing has changed, you just grew 2-3 inches
- buy a gun
Buy a ferrari... 5'7 and got a gun women love that  !

jk

do it OP 15 months stretch a lot try to do the full splits be that flexible run a lot get your body fat % to like 10%
5'5 manlet of peace

alps

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2015, 01:02:34 AM »

I think he's asking about whether staying asocial during the interim period before LL is ok because being social makes you depressed and feel like a loser all the time. Will he be able to become social once he loses his height insecurity?

LL vets, do you really get an air of confidence and lose shyness?

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2015, 01:50:26 AM »

LL vets, do you really get an air of confidence and lose shyness?

Those things do happen, but it's not an extreme change.

theuprising

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2015, 01:56:25 AM »

This totally depends on the OP height before surgery. If you are already average or above average height for your country (factoring in for age group and ethnicity) you will not see any major difference in how others treat you. The main benefits for this surgery in terms of how others treat you would come from being shorter than average.

Also recovery time varies alot depending on the person so it's better to factor in longer than 6 months.

tx1111

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2015, 02:28:13 AM »

I gave up my social life in preparation for surgery.
I gave up a year and i have to admit it is very hard but if your serious about it, its just something that has to get done.

I did it because when i go out with friends i spend alot of money and take off work. That went against my goal of saving 1500 to 2000 a month. It was really hard  because my friends ask me to hang iut alot and at first i kept making excuses before i flat out just started saying "no, and i dont feel like giving a reason". I alienated alot of them.

Also i had a couple of girls that really wanted to get with me but i realized that i wont be serious with them because i dont feel confident about my height and after the surgery i am not gonna see them because i dont want anyone to know. That was also really hard.

That being said with 20k you should be good for a Russian doctor. Im 26, and if i had found out about this in my early 20s i would not hesitate to do whatever has to be done to prepare and get the surgery. You can bull  and procrastinate but you are here because your height is an issue and you will end up doing all of this anyways.

For the finances, realize how much you need total and divide that by a year or two(12 months or 24 months). Then you nknw how much you have to save each month. It helps keep you in check, specially when you see everyone enjoying life and you begin to doubt your efforts.

I am a tough minded bastard but i dont think i can do another year of this antisocial thing. I say try to make it in a year because technically with recovery (about 7-9 months total for 5 cm) that is almost another year. Right now if i had to face another year of saving and not going out id would go crazy.

Melan_sprint

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2015, 07:54:54 AM »

I gave up my social life in preparation for surgery.
I gave up a year and i have to admit it is very hard but if your serious about it, its just something that has to get done.

I did it because when i go out with friends i spend alot of money and take off work. That went against my goal of saving 1500 to 2000 a month. It was really hard  because my friends ask me to hang iut alot and at first i kept making excuses before i flat out just started saying "no, and i dont feel like giving a reason". I alienated alot of them.

Also i had a couple of girls that really wanted to get with me but i realized that i wont be serious with them because i dont feel confident about my height and after the surgery i am not gonna see them because i dont want anyone to know. That was also really hard.

That being said with 20k you should be good for a Russian doctor. Im 26, and if i had found out about this in my early 20s i would not hesitate to do whatever has to be done to prepare and get the surgery. You can bullcrap and procrastinate but you are here because your height is an issue and you will end up doing all of this anyways.

For the finances, realize how much you need total and divide that by a year or two(12 months or 24 months). Then you nknw how much you have to save each month. It helps keep you in check, specially when you see everyone enjoying life and you begin to doubt your efforts.

I am a tough minded bastard but i dont think i can do another year of this antisocial thing. I say try to make it in a year because technically with recovery (about 7-9 months total for 5 cm) that is almost another year. Right now if i had to face another year of saving and not going out id would go crazy.

Let me give you a tips that will dive you right back into the right lane of LL again.

Go out a saturday night to a club with flip flops, by the end of 2 hours in that your height neurosis will be back at an all time high and it will stick with you for another 3 months. and if the antisocial feeling keeps creeping up on ya. Do it again. It really works.

tx1111

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2015, 09:07:39 AM »

Let me give you a tips that will dive you right back into the right lane of LL again.

Go out a saturday night to a club with flip flops, by the end of 2 hours in that your height neurosis will be back at an all time high and it will stick with you for another 3 months. and if the antisocial feeling keeps creeping up on ya. Do it again. It really works.

I dont think i need that. I slready did the hhard part in which 
i could have backed out/strayed at any moment.
I will do the surgery soon and even though that will be another mountain to climb at least i will be stuck with frames on in Russia so there will be no doubting or going back from there.

Melan_sprint

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2015, 09:30:59 AM »

I dont think i need that. I slready did the hhard part in which 
i could have backed out/strayed at any moment.
I will do the surgery soon and even though that will be another mountain to climb at least i will be stuck with frames on in Russia so there will be no doubting or going back from there.

yeah man, sometimes we forget why we are doing what we are doing. So it is good to get a knock in the face once in a while to keep you sharp if you know what i mean.
Pages: [1]   Go Up