Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What's everyone's sitting heights?  (Read 11946 times)

Descreteuser

What's everyone's sitting heights?
« on: April 12, 2015, 10:12:31 AM »

What's everyone sitting heights and overall heights just so I can compare..
starting height 181cm (afternoon height)
final height     185.1cm  (afternoon height)   

wingspan 180

ohkim

• Visitor
Re: What's everyone's sitting heights?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2015, 10:34:43 AM »

85cm  :(

Overdozer

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2015, 10:44:41 AM »

SH is an unreliable measure it depends on yo ass thickness and is also pretty complicated to get thus a lot of errors.

I think it's better to measure 'waist level' or 'belly button height' - the distance from the ground to your belly button. I had 97 cm before LL at 167 cm.
Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

ohkim

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2015, 10:50:15 AM »

^ from ground to belly i got 91 cm at 155cm

Descreteuser

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2015, 10:55:44 AM »

I got 107cm from ground to belly button.. Surely that's not an indicator of wat should be halfway point

wingspan 180

Alittletooshort

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2015, 10:58:16 AM »

My belly button height is 104cm
my sitting height is around 98cm's if I measured everything correctly
I don't have an ass though, the height comes mainly from my torso.

Descreteuser

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2015, 10:58:53 AM »

From what I've been told if ur sitting height is more than half ur height it's an indicator u have long torso and shorter legs

wingspan 180

Overdozer

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2015, 11:06:25 AM »

My belly button height is 104cm
my sitting height is around 98cm's if I measured everything correctly
I don't have an ass though, the height comes mainly from my torso.
That's strange. Your belly height seems too high with such a big SH. I mean my belly button is at 104 cm right now actually, when I've lengthened 7.5 cm and stand 174-175 cm.

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

Alittletooshort

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2015, 11:34:34 AM »

Yep I was wondering about that too, I have definetly to remeasure it. Sh and bbh overlap a little, but as I said the height doesn't come from my butt.
Edit:
I remesured it againg but this time with a long ruler and not a tapeline. The tapeline bended a little that was probably the reason for the heigher result.
Now I got something around 100cm's which seems more realistic.

NewHeights

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2015, 11:49:59 AM »

Because some people have a big (fat) or small (flat) ass, sitting height is not the most accurate measure.

A more accurate measure is cycling (true) inseam. General rule of thumb is 46.5% cycling inseam/height is average legs, 46.5% to 48% is leaning towards long legs, 46.5% to 45% is leaning towards short legs, below 45% is short legs, and above 48% is long legs. obviously, the reverse or long/short legs is short/long torso.

177CM/176CM morning/evening :( Wingspan 178 CM :( Inseam/Height 47.7% :( BPEL 7.5" :)
Option 1: Inversion and Glucosamine to 177+CM :)
Option 2: CLL to 180 CM :)
"Be the best version of yourself"

Overdozer

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2015, 11:58:53 AM »

Btw, according to this:

I'll have the proportions of the Vitruvian Man after having lengthened 15 cm in total (112/182). Lol.

Uppland

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2015, 12:11:46 PM »

My "true" inseam is 46,3% of my total height, if I lengthen 7CM it will be 48,3%.

NewHeights

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2015, 12:18:26 PM »

My "true" inseam is 46,3% of my total height, if I lengthen 7CM it will be 48,3%.

I think as long a you don't go too far above 48%, you're good. People will tell you that you have long legs, but they won't look freakishly long.
177CM/176CM morning/evening :( Wingspan 178 CM :( Inseam/Height 47.7% :( BPEL 7.5" :)
Option 1: Inversion and Glucosamine to 177+CM :)
Option 2: CLL to 180 CM :)
"Be the best version of yourself"

Alittletooshort

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2015, 12:42:53 PM »

Btw, according to this:

I'll have the proportions of the Vitruvian Man after having lengthened 15 cm in total (112/182). Lol.
Is that your bbh to overall height ratio? What will your inseam be after LL?

5.7to5.9

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2015, 12:59:14 PM »

My inseam: 82cm
Height : 170.5cm
Sitting height: 88cm
Wing span: 182cm (I have broad shoulders)

My inseam to height ratio is 48%. I just want to do 4cm which will put me to 49.2%. I think Shyshy has got sitting height of 88cm as me with good proportions after lengthening. He was 168cm tall ie 2cm shorter than me but lengthened 7.5, where as I plan for mere 4cm. Hope I will be fine too. Surprisingly I never realized I had long legs nor nobody had mentioned this to me until I see it here. Also I had been observing now a days, this seems to be the norm in Indian race - long legs and less torso. (I am from India)

I feel my torso looks fine when standing due to my flat stomach and broad shoulders, and I am actually proud of it, it wasn't the same when I had fat belly.

Overdozer

« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2015, 01:30:46 PM »

Is that your bbh to overall height ratio? What will your inseam be after LL?
Idk bout my measured inseam, but my jeans inseam will be exactly 33 inches so I'll have to wear L34.

Alittletooshort

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2015, 01:57:30 PM »

I woudln't be too worried about my proportions tbh, since I've never heard anyone say 'damn your leg to height ratio looks so damn out of proportion'
The problemtaic part about this is probably the loss of function if you do too much. The weird proportions will probably only be a side effect, whereas the lost functions will be way more noticable. At a young age the body is probably able to compensate for this to a certain degree, just imagine how this will be after you have gotten old.

Overdozer

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2015, 02:08:04 PM »

The problemtaic part about this is probably the loss of function if you do too much. The weird proportions will probably only be a side effect, whereas the lost functions will be way more noticable. At a young age the body is probably able to compensate for this to a certain degree, just imagine how this will be after you have gotten old.
I'm not feeling it to be honest. Like, I don't believe you lose any function in the first place. Now I can't really judge it's been only 2 months since frame removal for me obviously I can't jump run squat etc, my bones aren't strong enough, but otherwise I feel fine. I still have one surgery to do though, guess I'll have to wait and see.

Alittletooshort

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2015, 02:23:52 PM »

I'm not feeling it to be honest. Like, I don't believe you lose any function in the first place. Now I can't really judge it's been only 2 months since frame removal for me obviously I can't jump run squat etc, my bones aren't strong enough, but otherwise I feel fine. I still have one surgery to do though, guess I'll have to wait and see.
I really hope you are right, it just seems like it's close to impossible. Everyone says that after they have completed lengthening. Especially if you do more.
Anyways, I wish you all the best for your recovery and your second round of LL!
Pages: [1]   Go Up