Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: military service after LL  (Read 4154 times)

Joel

military service after LL
« on: April 04, 2015, 06:47:14 AM »

If you did LL 5cm on your tibia or just 4cm and 4 on the femur or even 7 on the femur fully recovered 28-30 years old and decide YOLO you want to join the American Air force / the French Foregion Legion or your a Russian in the heart and you noticed that much money is paid to people who fight there on vacation not fighting of course to go for that.

How would you fair infantry or other things?  Would you shatter your bone ? Or the muscles snap?  Just curious I'm sure someone has had to have done this for whatever reason.   Any thoughts on it?  The military is not for me I am just wondering if someone did it I saw a video of some guy at Bentz who did 9cm and went to 178 who was in at one point from Korea.

Thoughts ?
5'5 manlet of peace

ReadRothbard

Re: military service after LL
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2015, 07:20:46 AM »

I honestly don't see how there would be a problem. Basic military physical fitness standards aren't that hard to meet. If they were going to be a SEAL or join MARSOC, then maybe ll would make a noticeable difference, but otherwise it probably wouldn't matter.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

tx1111

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2015, 11:36:26 AM »

You have to consider the risks of getting caught.

I joined in 07. They ask you over and over during your recruitment proccess if there is any major medical issues past or present while threatening you the whole time if you withhold anything theyll kick you out,fine you and throw you in prison. 

Then when all that is said and done they strip you nked and check every single inch of your body.  Including your nutsack and your  .

They will notice osteonomy scars and disproportionate limbs.

Then also consider the fact that you will be carrying heavy equipment(rucksack, iotv vest, rifle +ammo, extra equipment). That is already strneous on a regular body. CLL patient most definetly has abnormal bio mechanichal bone structure. If you have spine issue  soon or few years down the line and the army finds out they will probabbly charge you with fraud and deny benefits.

Plus other people depend on you with their lives and youll never be able to cover their ass like theyre expecting you to.

endomorphisme

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2015, 12:06:46 PM »

you will lose too much agility and physical endurance, the french legion won't accept you, or will just no be able pass the test successfully.
They have to pass a very hard survival training in amazonia, just forget it.
I m french, i know someone who was in the french legion, i know what i'm talking about

I honestly don't see how there would be a problem. Basic military physical fitness standards aren't that hard to meet. If they were going to be a SEAL or join MARSOC, then maybe ll would make a noticeable difference, but otherwise it probably wouldn't matter.

troll

Overdozer

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2015, 08:07:49 PM »

You'll get recruited in Russian army even if you're a cripple and barely can walk so NP with that. You'll have to cut one of your leg off, then they won't take you, probably.
Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

ReadRothbard

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2015, 11:01:59 PM »

you will lose too much agility and physical endurance, the french legion won't accept you, or will just no be able pass the test successfully.
They have to pass a very hard survival training in amazonia, just forget it.
I m french, i know someone who was in the french legion, i know what i'm talking about

troll

Lol no.

Where the hell does the "ll destroys the   out of your body" squad get this utter garbage from?
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon
Pages: [1]   Go Up