Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: If you were set on lengthening both segments, which would you do first?  (Read 3148 times)

Sean Connery

• Newbi

Would you first do the femurs and then the tibias? Or would you do the tibias and then the femurs?

No right or wrong answer. What are your reasons for the order you choose to do them in?
I'm not drunk! I'm Scottish!

YellowSpike

For me personally, I did femurs first to get as much height as I could, with a somewhat faster recovery. Tibias take longer to do, and you generally can't get as much height (thus, almost "forcing" you to consider a second LL). I feel like I've gained enough height via one femur LL where I probably won't feel the need to do another LL.

And my proportions look pretty good. My femurs only look slightly long when I pull up my shorts in front of a mirror, but with some added muscle, it'll be fine.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil

Femurs seem best for one lengthening as you can maximize your gain in one segment with less recovery time. If you're set on two though, I think tibias are better to do first just because they seem to be more frustrating and take longer for recovery. It should make the second round for femurs seem easier to deal with.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member

Tibiae first, then femurs while they were consolidating.  The Jungle method.

YellowSpike

Tibiae first, then femurs while they were consolidating.  The Jungle method.

That sounds intense! Although I do agree with doing tibias first, if you absolutely KNEW you were gonna do two LLs. Tibias are harder and take longer, so it's best to get them over with, I'd assume.

If I ever did tibias, I think I'd only add on 1.5 inches tops, but apparently this takes like 5 years (exaggerating) with externals...

Joel

Going to do my Tiba's probably with the Salemfix you read my threads I don't want to LL to much I just want to BB and 5'7 - 5'9 are not bad heights at all.
5'5 manlet of peace

yellowish

• Visitor

So you can't reach 9 cm on tibias? >_< damn
Pages: [1]   Go Up