Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Steroids post LL  (Read 4330 times)

Joel

Steroids post LL
« on: April 01, 2015, 01:33:43 AM »

well SWIM just bought Test cyp, Tren, and a ton of steroids and is going to take them he knows bitches don't give a   about him since he's short minus one or two not so good ones.  SWIM loves to take his steroids as androgens help him focus like adderall but way better.  He loves the dreams he gets on the cycling of his steroids.   Swim avidly loves steroids and wants to know post 9-10cm on two segments if he can use? :D

but SWIM inquires if steroids from 165 - 173-175cmish is okay?  Swim knows he's a manlet but 5'8-5'9 with steroids is okay but 5'5 with steroids everyone thinks SWIM is a homo.

SWIM = Someone who isn't me.

Can SWIM do this?  Thanks 
5'5 manlet of peace

YellowSpike

Re: Steroids post LL
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2015, 01:50:47 AM »

Uh....are you sure SWIM /= Joel?

Overdozer

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2015, 01:55:46 AM »

Yeah steroids should be really good for muscle strength recovery post lengthening. They also increase bone healing speed, but mainly I'd say they're really good for recovery speed up and just getting back in control after LL. Many are too conservative though when it comes to rods, I believe they're missing a lot.
Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

Smallguy

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2015, 02:01:19 AM »

No, I wouldn't recommend steroid post LL unless you're the type of guy who wants to get big but has no discipline or will-power to lift weights at the gym. I read somewhere that it accelerates your aging process so if your skin doesn't mean much to you, then by all means take it and get big.

Guys who take steroid comes in a variety of height so it doesn't matter whether he takes it post or before LL.

I do agree with you with the effect that steroid has on confident and focus. I know a guy who is nervous around girls but he takes steroid, not to get big, but just to feel confident before going clubbing.

If needed, I suggest ephedrine combine with a load of caffeine. This also pumps you up before a workout.
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

Joel

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2015, 02:28:34 AM »

No, I wouldn't recommend steroid post LL unless you're the type of guy who wants to get big but has no discipline or will-power to lift weights at the gym. I read somewhere that it accelerates your aging process so if your skin doesn't mean much to you, then by all means take it and get big.

Guys who take steroid comes in a variety of height so it doesn't matter whether he takes it post or before LL.

I do agree with you with the effect that steroid has on confident and focus. I know a guy who is nervous around girls but he takes steroid, not to get big, but just to feel confident before going clubbing.

If needed, I suggest ephedrine combine with a load of caffeine. This also pumps you up before a workout.
i shut my HPTA system down my T is like 400 and is really low I was 830 once upon a time I feel like   the whole point I have to take it anyways.   So why not YOLO look better?
5'5 manlet of peace

Overdozer

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2015, 02:57:20 AM »

i shut my HPTA system down my T is like 400 and is really low I was 830 once upon a time I feel like crap the whole point I have to take it anyways.   So why not YOLO look better?
YOLO, bro! And don't forget about growth hormone - it too does have very positive effects on both bone and muscle formation. BEAST fking mode rehabilitation enabled. Supremacy of body and self. YOLO RIP in peace, m8!
Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

Smallguy

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2015, 03:06:19 AM »

i shut my HPTA system down my T is like 400 and is really low I was 830 once upon a time I feel like crap the whole point I have to take it anyways.   So why not YOLO look better?

Maybe you feel like shiet because you experience the post steroid cycle where the estrogen level rebound. I don't know and to be honest, I'm not a steroid expert. But I have heard that it causes dependency. It's required to maintain your mass and some people have psychological dependency on steroid. It gives them a feeling of invincibility and they can't live without it. My gym is very serious and some guys take steriod and this is what I was told.

Steroid is a drug and of course there is situations where they can become useful... like treating people who are emaciated or has low level of testerone.

But to answer your question whether steroid is effective for post LL recovery. I believe not. There is no suggestion to indicate where steroid helps with increasing bone density. But like recreational use, if you want to get big quickly and like the effect that steroid has on your body... post LL or before LL, then by all means use it.
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

programdude

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2015, 11:45:23 PM »

I inject in quads and all I can say is walking with PIP and recently broken legs is an interesting thing.
Dr. Paley Patient- Surgery completed successfully on July 22nd
My Diary for those who want a real play by play to know what to expect:http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=733.0

Starting height: 5 8
End Height-:5 11 +

crimsontide

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2015, 02:17:09 AM »

non aromatizing steroids such as anavar and primobolan help with bone growth,etc

they all help with muscle recovery

Joel

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2015, 05:03:10 AM »

heads up getting scans and the whole nine yards I am totally not abusing steroids per say my blood pressure is perfect and that was one so many stims when I went in to my doc.
5'5 manlet of peace
Pages: [1]   Go Up