Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Would you get LL if you were me?  (Read 15659 times)

Runt

• Visitor
Would you get LL if you were me?
« on: March 31, 2015, 03:29:07 PM »

I am 20 years old and 165cm (5'5). I've always looked very young for my age too. As a child I was happy, outgoing, with plenty of friends. I was one of the most popular kids in my school. I was a "short" kid I guess, but much closer to average (before puberty there isn't such a big height disparity).

As a teenager, people started to notice girls. I started to notice girls. Girls didn't start to notice me. Not only am I small, but I went through puberty very late. At 16 I was 5'2 and looked 10 years old. On top of that, I was bullied throughout my adolescence for being small and looking young. People started excluding me. I became heavily depressed and introverted, which contributed to my social isolation. By 17 I had no friends and only left the house to go to and from school. I looked and felt like crap.

At 18 I decided to fix my life. I started going to the gym every day. I took a year out and got a job to make money. I worked on improving myself. Long story short, I made friends and had a social life again, grew in confidence bit by bit. But I could still see that people treated me with less respect than others, took me less seriously than others etc. And women were still not into me.

I went to university at 19. By this point I was athletic and social, but still 5'5. I lost my virginity to a hot 5'1 girl and we started sleeping together regularly. In January, she wanted me to come to her hometown and meet her friends and family. I did. From then on she turned cold, and told me she wasn't looking for a relationship. For the first time ever, the following month she mentioned 3x in a group setting that she was into taller men and height is important. The next month she was in a relationship with a guy 5'10. She got drunk in February and I found out that both her friend AND her parents had made comments on my height to her. "He's a bit short isn't he?" "Imagine how small your kids would be!?" things like that. The way she said it was jokingly, but I died inside that night.

I've been struggling with suicidal thoughts and depression over the last 6 years, and just as I seem to be overcoming it I get a blow like that. Now I'm smoking weed daily and on the verge of suicide. There is no point continuing if I have to work 3x as hard as everyone else does to achieve half as much. This applies to professional, social and romantic aspects of life.

I can ask my parents for my inheritance early to get LL. However, I would only be able to lengthen 5cm, because I'd need to be fully recovered by the time I go back to university so no one finds out. But now I'm reading so many posts by people 5'7 who say their height has held them back so much over their lives and they want LL to be 5'10.

So is it worth spending $65,000 (Guichet) to go from 5'5 to 5'7? At this age, I can tell my friends it's a late growth spurt. Any later, and I don't think I'd want to deal with the social stigma of being a "LL patient". Everyone will think I'm crazy, insecure, mentally ill etc for the rest of my life. I want to remove social stigma, not add to it.

So these are my options

1) Lengthen 5cm with Guichet this summer to go from 165 to 170cm
2) Wait 2 years and lengthen 7.5cm to go to 172.5cm (and be known as an "LL patient" to everyone I know)
3) Stay at 5'5 (and probably jump in front of a train)

Thoughts?

Also my dad is 178cm, my brothers are 180cm and 182cm and my mum is 165cm. I think this contributes to my height depression. I had low growth hormone levels but now it's too late to fix it.

Height: 165cm

Aim: 170-172cm

YellowSpike

Re: Would you get LL if you were me?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2015, 03:44:35 PM »

My buddy, I wasn't much taller than you (166cm was my starting height) and I WISH I could have done LL in my 20s. I also have somewhat of a babyface. I'm in my very early 30s, but people often think I'm young 20s. Women sometimes like that, but if you're too short, it can hurt you. I never had trouble getting women, so I didn't think about it too much...but being short was something that I never really got over (and I knew I never would get over). My ex gf (that I dated for many years, and was super hot) never commented on my height, aside from the occasional "we would have short kids" remarks (she was 5'2"/5"3" if she was lucky). And she once asked me "how do you feel about your height?" thus implying I was short. I just remember thinking to myself "I gotta make it work with this girl." I felt trapped because of my height. I can honestly relate to almost all of what you said (though I don't have tall siblings, thankfully).

I think you are the perfect candidate for LL. You are at a height where few would disagree with your decision to get LL. Don't worry about your family and friends. My family and friends thought I was crazy, but they all came around. I still haven't told a good amount of my friends, and if they give me crap about it, I will write them all off, no problem. I don't give a flying f*ck what anyone thinks about my decision to do LL.

You have one life to live. I say you should absolute go for it!! And shoot for 7cm, that will put you at a good height. The main thing is to at least be as tall as or taller than most women. That (as I have found) will change your life :)

NewHeights

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2015, 03:47:36 PM »

Check out YellowSpike's journal. He was about your height and did LL to 5' 8". He was a player with women before the surgery, so you could be too at 5' 5".

Don't consider suicide please. Worst case, you could move to the Philippines and be average height.

Also, get your other proportions measured (wingspan, sitting height, cycling inseam) as these can determine how much you can lengthen and still be proportional.

You also need more life experiences to find a girl who doesn't care about height.
177CM/176CM morning/evening :( Wingspan 178 CM :( Inseam/Height 47.7% :( BPEL 7.5" :)
Option 1: Inversion and Glucosamine to 177+CM :)
Option 2: CLL to 180 CM :)
"Be the best version of yourself"

Runt

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2015, 04:11:40 PM »

Check out YellowSpike's journal. He was about your height and did LL to 5' 8". He was a player with women before the surgery, so you could be too at 5' 5".
Thanks. I will do.

Don't consider suicide please. Worst case, you could move to the Philippines and be average height.
I want to live a good life. I want my parents to be proud of me and my friends to respect me. Moving to the Phillippinnes would be akin to giving up and throwing in the towel. In all honesty, the only people who do it are losers who are tired of being losers in Western society.

I would still maybe move to China/Brazil or something after surgery (at 170-172cm I'd be close to average or above average), but every Western person who moves to Thailand/Phillippinnes etc is seen as a loser. I'd rather be dead than have to alter my life THAT MUCH where I have to move continents to stand a chance of happiness.

Also, get your other proportions measured (wingspan, sitting height, cycling inseam) as these can determine how much you can lengthen and still be proportional.
Will do.

You also need more life experiences to find a girl who doesn't care about height.
Does that exist? I'm superficial and I care a lot about a girl's appearance. I think appearance matters to everyone. It's only natural.

Runt

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2015, 04:12:17 PM »

My buddy, I wasn't much taller than you (166cm was my starting height) and I WISH I could have done LL in my 20s. I also have somewhat of a babyface. I'm in my very early 30s, but people often think I'm young 20s. Women sometimes like that, but if you're too short, it can hurt you. I never had trouble getting women, so I didn't think about it too much...but being short was something that I never really got over (and I knew I never would get over). My ex gf (that I dated for many years, and was super hot) never commented on my height, aside from the occasional "we would have short kids" remarks (she was 5'2"/5"3" if she was lucky). And she once asked me "how do you feel about your height?" thus implying I was short. I just remember thinking to myself "I gotta make it work with this girl." I felt trapped because of my height. I can honestly relate to almost all of what you said (though I don't have tall siblings, thankfully).

I think you are the perfect candidate for LL. You are at a height where few would disagree with your decision to get LL. Don't worry about your family and friends. My family and friends thought I was crazy, but they all came around. I still haven't told a good amount of my friends, and if they give me crap about it, I will write them all off, no problem. I don't give a flying f*ck what anyone thinks about my decision to do LL.

You have one life to live. I say you should absolute go for it!! And shoot for 7cm, that will put you at a good height. The main thing is to at least be as tall as or taller than most women. That (as I have found) will change your life :)
Thanks. This is motivating me to go for it. Is there that much difference between 170-172cm?

Uppland

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2015, 04:14:58 PM »

Option 2, until then smoke weed everyday. Also that girl was such a typical, well, girl. Deze hoez are status obsessed 4lyfe

YellowSpike

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2015, 04:20:34 PM »

Thanks. This is motivating me to go for it. Is there that much difference between 170-172cm?

Well, 172 is at least very close to 5'8" and you could then claim 5'8' with no problems. 170 is about 5'7" so it's almost a whole inch difference. Given your starting height, you should try to lengthen as much as you (safely!) can.

YellowSpike

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2015, 04:21:23 PM »

Option 2, until then smoke weed everyday. Also that girl was such a typical, well, girl. Deze hoez are status obsessed 4lyfe

lol you're almost as much of a typical miscer as our friend Joel!  8)

goodlucktomylegs

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2015, 04:21:58 PM »

I am 20 years old and 165cm (5'5). I've always looked very young for my age too. As a child I was happy, outgoing, with plenty of friends. I was one of the most popular kids in my school. I was a "short" kid I guess, but much closer to average (before puberty there isn't such a big height disparity).

As a teenager, people started to notice girls. I started to notice girls. Girls didn't start to notice me. Not only am I small, but I went through puberty very late. At 16 I was 5'2 and looked 10 years old. On top of that, I was bullied throughout my adolescence for being small and looking young. People started excluding me. I became heavily depressed and introverted, which contributed to my social isolation. By 17 I had no friends and only left the house to go to and from school. I looked and felt like crap.

At 18 I decided to fix my life. I started going to the gym every day. I took a year out and got a job to make money. I worked on improving myself. Long story short, I made friends and had a social life again, grew in confidence bit by bit. But I could still see that people treated me with less respect than others, took me less seriously than others etc. And women were still not into me.

I went to university at 19. By this point I was athletic and social, but still 5'5. I lost my virginity to a hot 5'1 girl and we started sleeping together regularly. In January, she wanted me to come to her hometown and meet her friends and family. I did. From then on she turned cold, and told me she wasn't looking for a relationship. For the first time ever, the following month she mentioned 3x in a group setting that she was into taller men and height is important. The next month she was in a relationship with a guy 5'10. She got drunk in February and I found out that both her friend AND her parents had made comments on my height to her. "He's a bit short isn't he?" "Imagine how small your kids would be!?" things like that. The way she said it was jokingly, but I died inside that night.

I've been struggling with suicidal thoughts and depression over the last 6 years, and just as I seem to be overcoming it I get a blow like that. Now I'm smoking weed daily and on the verge of suicide. There is no point continuing if I have to work 3x as hard as everyone else does to achieve half as much. This applies to professional, social and romantic aspects of life.

I can ask my parents for my inheritance early to get LL. However, I would only be able to lengthen 5cm, because I'd need to be fully recovered by the time I go back to university so no one finds out. But now I'm reading so many posts by people 5'7 who say their height has held them back so much over their lives and they want LL to be 5'10.

So is it worth spending $65,000 (Guichet) to go from 5'5 to 5'7? At this age, I can tell my friends it's a late growth spurt. Any later, and I don't think I'd want to deal with the social stigma of being a "LL patient". Everyone will think I'm crazy, insecure, mentally ill etc for the rest of my life. I want to remove social stigma, not add to it.

So these are my options

1) Lengthen 5cm with Guichet this summer to go from 165 to 170cm
2) Wait 2 years and lengthen 7.5cm to go to 172.5cm (and be known as an "LL patient" to everyone I know)
3) Stay at 5'5 (and probably jump in front of a train)

Thoughts?

Also my dad is 178cm, my brothers are 180cm and 182cm and my mum is 165cm. I think this contributes to my height depression. I had low growth hormone levels but now it's too late to fix it.
Go through 7cm with Guichet.At your age your recovery would be fine.
Dont tell even your friends.
You must said "Just my late Growth spurt" like Kevin Costner .He was being small for something like 16 years and boosted up a lot in one year.

Overdozer

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2015, 04:26:29 PM »

So is it worth spending $65,000 (Guichet) to go from 5'5 to 5'7?
If you decide to commit suicide, can I have your 65,000$ please?

Seriously though... LL isn't your only solution, but it looks like you don't have the mental capabilites for overcoming it without LL. So go ahead and do it, it might as well help. I'd recommend doing at least 7.5 cm and if you're up to only one surgery, then it should be in femurs.

Also that girl was such a typical, well, girl
You mean slut? Yeah, that's the word!
Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

KrP1

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2015, 04:30:00 PM »

Hello, im 5´5 too, and i have experienced the same things as you. you need to get the surgery , but do 7cm bro , not 5 , do it this summer if you can.

goodlucktomylegs

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2015, 04:33:30 PM »

Hello, im 5´5 too, and i have experienced the same things as you. you need to get the surgery , but do 7cm bro , not 5 , do it this summer if you can.

All of your pals said 7cm!!!!!
Go for it dude!!!!

Morpheus34

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2015, 04:54:49 PM »

Hi, I was also small in childhood and had late puberty. Your biography remember me in childhood and adolescence is similiar to mine.
How much you can lengthen is individual, and depends also your physical and mental condition. Nobody can exactly tell you in advance, although I think your goals are realistic.
If you have done a lot of sports, you have a good starting condition and discipline. And 20 years is good age, body is normally quite fit at this age.

Best regards Morpheus

ramujp17

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2015, 05:10:58 PM »

just go for it, and keep it discreet, don't tell any of ur frnds. and i say go for 7cm.i am much shorter than u (163cm) and i had 2 experiences with girls who rejected me cause of my height. one said her family wouldn't approve it and the other one said i small and i may not be a man for her sexual needs!!!! damn these girls are crazy. and i was also having depression about my height. u dont worry we are here to support u through out the process just pls dont think of anything suicidal. good luck
current height-163 cm dream height-167 cm

Runt

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2015, 05:11:35 PM »

If I do 7cm, will I be able to walk normally 3 months (12 weeks) after the surgery? If my friends find out about LL my social life is over. And I know making close friends after college is difficult.

Overdozer

« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2015, 05:20:32 PM »

If I do 7cm, will I be able to walk normally 3 months (12 weeks) after the surgery?
The answer is no. You won't be able to walk normally in 3 months even if you do just 5 cm. Take a bigger break or think of a story, that could explain why you're using crutches or even walkers.
Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

YellowSpike

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2015, 05:22:31 PM »

If I do 7cm, will I be able to walk normally 3 months (12 weeks) after the surgery? If my friends find out about LL my social life is over. And I know making close friends after college is difficult.

No way Jose. I am 3.5 months post-op (exactly, as of today), and I look like an inebriated blind penguin when I walk. And walking is still very tiring for me. I imagine I have at least 3-4 more weeks of this (with a lot of work in front of me) until my walking is somewhat normal (taking me past the 4 month mark).

goodlucktomylegs

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2015, 05:22:56 PM »

No it would be 5 months.But you can  tell you had injured yourfeet last summer something

Uppland

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2015, 05:28:57 PM »

"Age: 20" Gtfo kid

Seriously though, I hate being the one to rain on your parade but this surgery is very brutal. Take your time to read up on other peoples diaries, have a consultation with your local bone-specialist to discuss the risks because they are serious. Expect months of painful lengthening and then months of slow recovery, most people never recover completely so be prepared to sacrifice some of your agility.

It's important to be well informed as this is a surgery on the edge of the legitimate medical practices, people have had their bodies damaged by just rushing into it all without respecting the stress you put on your body. Best of luck and most importantly: stay safe.

Runt

• Visitor
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2015, 05:38:35 PM »

OK not worth it. And neither is life. Thanks for the realistic responses.

crimsontide

« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2015, 05:45:55 PM »

surgery is worth it

but forget about walking normally in 3 months

realistically, if u do 7 cm... expect to walk normally in 13 months maybe

Smallguy

« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2015, 05:47:51 PM »

There is no point continuing if I have to work 3x as hard as everyone else does to achieve half as much. This applies to professional, social and romantic aspects of life.

The author sounds like an entitlement seeker who thinks the world owes him a good life. Doesn't want to "have to work 3x as hard as everyone else does to achieve half as much."... and instead planning to work and save up for LL like the rest of us, he thinks his parents owe him an early inheritance so that he could go to one of the best LL doctors in the world, Dr. Guichet. If you don't have income, why not go to a regular doctor? Like the majority of us.

I went to university at 19. By this point I was athletic and social, but still 5'5. I lost my virginity to a hot 5'1 girl and we started sleeping together regularly.

And I find it's funny that he said he "lost my virginity to a hot 5'1 girl" at age 19. You get it? Lost my virginity? For him a lost is more like another guy's best living fantasy.

The fact that the girl sleeps with you on a regular basis that means she already accepted you (including your height). The pussy is the woman's most precious value. What more do you want? Maybe she found out that his personality kind of sucks so she decided to move on. It's simple as that.

I want to live a good life. I want my parents to be proud of me and my friends to respect me. Moving to the Phillippinnes would be akin to giving up and throwing in the towel. In all honesty, the only people who do it are losers who are tired of being losers in Western society.

I would still maybe move to China/Brazil or something after surgery (at 170-172cm I'd be close to average or above average), but every Western person who moves to Thailand/Phillippinnes etc is seen as a loser. I'd rather be dead than have to alter my life THAT MUCH where I have to move continents to stand a chance of happiness.

Moving to Asia is loser. What about having suicidal thoughts for 6 years, smoking weed (off from parent's money probably) and planning on jumping in front of the train? Btw, weed is a luxury even a working class like me can hardly afford!!!

I agree with Exclide. Maybe the author can donate his 65k to Exclide who could find more use of the fund. I think Exclide will do the world more good.

Actually, I'm studying to become a consultant. That's why I have time with post messages with you guys. My future job is to advise people on problem-solving and coming up with business solutions. But in reading this case, I find the situation a bit hopeless. The odds is just too much. Mind as well as choose option 3.

But don't jump in front of the train. It will be a hazard to the passengers. Instead, do other people a favour and jump off a cliff.

Do I sound bitter to everyone? But from a business point of view, it makes sense. Cheers.
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2015, 06:38:38 PM »

Just say you had a road accident while on vacation. It's best not to worry about "what if" reactions. But you really need to be patient with this surgery. You're planning internals so you'll recover much faster than someone doing external fixation, but it's still going to take months to lengthen and then recover. There's no quick or easy way to go about limb lengthening.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

zack

• Visitor
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2015, 07:46:32 PM »

(Advice)
Bro! Come on this is not end of the world I know we are too obsessed with height believe me people do care about height but not to that extent to commit suicide I am even in more worst situation than you, I am 161cm, I am depressed sometimes but not to that extent to kill myself there are many other things in life.

(Suggestion)
If you have money and you can't take long leave as you said you want to be healed in 3 months to walk at least without aid than you should first Increase 1 Femur at a time as this is the best way you will recover soon you will be able to walk within three months and people won't even notice believe me these thoughts are vibrating in our minds other people won't even care they won't stop you and ask you about what happened why you look taller this and that, Increase 7cm and after some months go on holiday and do another Femur.

Joel

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2015, 09:04:56 PM »

do 7 in one and call it good or do 5 and 5 again no one wants to do that though no clue why...
I agree with you on a lot of crap, people hate me only for my height in some cases I call these people the insecure ones.  They are always on facebook if you lose weight you took thyroid meds. more muscle?  Must have been steroids.  Talk crap all day long hey at least that girl isn't pregnant and crap.  You slept with her, you got no STDS and she's gone.  Great game I had sex with a girl who was like 6 feet tall and she crushed me about my height haha.  Though most women who like you are insecure the only annoying thing about about being short and fit is that people always accuse you of being gay.  I miss kinda being fat, people were actually nicer to me as I didn't make them feel insecure about themselves.

People are fking sad drive by in a nicer car pull you out and bash your fking head in, people will always be like people are not like that.  Trust me if your confident and good looking plus have a wallet people hate you, and want your money.   Most people are aholes this is why god made prostitutes in Germany however I would do LL 10cm or so as I feel strange having sex with women because of my height period.  It's just not the same I guess but I like being able to make out when your taller you can't.
5'5 manlet of peace

KrP1

« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2015, 09:17:59 PM »

do 7 in one and call it good or do 5 and 5 again no one wants to do that though no clue why...
I agree with you on a lot of crap, people hate me only for my height in some cases I call these people the insecure ones.  They are always on facebook if you lose weight you took thyroid meds. more muscle?  Must have been steroids.  Talk crap all day long hey at least that girl isn't pregnant and crap.  You slept with her, you got no STDS and she's gone.  Great game I had sex with a girl who was like 6 feet tall and she crushed me about my height haha.  Though most women who like you are insecure the only annoying thing about about being short and fit is that people always accuse you of being gay.  I miss kinda being fat, people were actually nicer to me as I didn't make them feel insecure about themselves.

People are fking sad drive by in a nicer car pull you out and bash your fking head in, people will always be like people are not like that.  Trust me if your confident and good looking plus have a wallet people hate you, and want your money.   Most people are aholes this is why god made prostitutes in Germany however I would do LL 10cm or so as I feel strange having sex with women because of my height period.  It's just not the same I guess but I like being able to make out when your taller you can't.

YellowSpike

« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2015, 09:23:44 PM »

Joel is absolutely hilarious.

But the kid means well  :)

Smallguy

« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2015, 10:11:05 PM »

Great game I had sex with a girl who was like 6 feet tall and she crushed me about my height haha. 

Me too. Yesterday I walked into a bar. I slipped over a banana peel and fell to the floor, and this 6'0 hot bartender raped me and took away my precious virginity. Afterward, she berated me for my height which I was never the same man again. NEVER the same again!!! I think have horrible nightmare even today!!!

.... yeah, I'm been doing a lot of case studies, and this one is tough. Keep trying guys. OP needs our support and encouragement.

I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

Uppland

« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2015, 10:47:27 PM »

Strong grammar, strong sentence structure, strong lingo -strong everything really.

sadboy

« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2015, 02:03:45 AM »

I'm sorry Runt but you can't have everything even though I hate saying this and the saying itself. You can't be respected by all your friends, revover very fast, make your parents proud etc... Sometimes you just need to do some sacrifices. I understand you, I am suicidal myself but your thinking is ridiculous. Would you rather be taller and happier and be known as the LL patient, which in my opinion is no big deal... Or stay the height you are and have it at the back of your mind for the rest of your life? Basically die with it. I think you are the type who was obsessed and wanted to be popular in high school and cared so much about his dignity and what others would think of you.

BelowTheMean

« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2015, 03:48:26 AM »

You can definitely get girls at 5'5" in college. That's when girls care the least about height and getting into serious relationships with guys. So just have fun in college, and save up some money and get the surgery after you graduate. Then afterwards get a job in a new city and move on with your life!
Stryde Femurs - Debiparshad - Nov 2020
Nail Removal - Downey - Apr 2022
Journal (169cm -> 177cm) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

Current Status: Recovered, moving on
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up