Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LA clinic seem to be stealing photos from our forum and lie about it being their  (Read 6794 times)

Uppland

Was reading through a diary posted in yellowspikes guichet thread and i saw some links in the signature of a user on the old forum.

They directed me here: https://www.facebook.com/Heightlengthening

Was immediatly greeted by a photo of shyshy with the clinic claiming it was one of their patients. This is an obvious lie and when i scrolled down I saw another photo from our site, this time of Alfonso who went to Turkey not LA.

Check it out here are alfonso: https://www.facebook.com/Heightlengthening/photos/a.328218813907947.79068.309247972471698/874003242662832/?type=1

And here's shyshy: https://www.facebook.com/Heightlengthening/photos/a.328218813907947.79068.309247972471698/883526121710544/?type=1

So bottom line can anyone in the US fukking sue these charlatans before they ruin someones life?

YellowSpike

Wow! That is some shady sh*t!!!

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil

Not surprised it's from the same guy whose advertisements consist of a man with dwarfism looking up pleadingly at a tall woman in heels while holding a flower in his hand.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

YellowSpike

Not surprised it's from the same guy whose advertisements consist of a man with dwarfism looking up pleadingly at a tall woman in heels while holding a flower in his hand.

That's why that guy was never a consideration for me, and will never be on the same level as Paley, Rozbruch or Guichet. His advertising methods were a complete turn off.

Uppland

Disgusting, have people no empathy or sense of what's right at all?

KrP1

I do not like this doctor, he is trying to promote himself at a way that i hate and don't find ethical.

Sean Connery

• Newbi

There's a diary of Alfonso on the old forum that says he's doing his lengthening with Mahboubian. Maybe you're thinking of someone else who went to Turkey for lengthening? Or am I missing something?

Can't explain the shyshy one though.
I'm not drunk! I'm Scottish!

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member

They didn't actually say it was their patient on there, just a picture of someone who did LL.

Uppland

They didn't actually say it was their patient on there, just a picture of someone who did LL.

Our patent standing after completing his #Precice #femur #heightlengthening of 8cm!!!

Great photo showing the proportions of our patient who lengthened his femurs 8 cm!!!

"Our patient"

Uppland

There's a diary of Alfonso on the old forum that says he's doing his lengthening with Mahboubian. Maybe you're thinking of someone else who went to Turkey for lengthening? Or am I missing something?

Can't explain the shyshy one though.

Right, my bad I got it twisted and confused him with someone else.

Joel

I would go to him 40k for externals in the USA is hard to beat lol.
5'5 manlet of peace

programdude

I would go to him 40k for externals in the USA is hard to beat lol.
You would go to a guy who feels the need to steal other dr.'s patients pics?
Dr. Paley Patient- Surgery completed successfully on July 22nd
My Diary for those who want a real play by play to know what to expect:http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=733.0

Starting height: 5 8
End Height-:5 11 +

Uppland

You would go to a guy who feels the need to steal other dr.'s patients pics?

He didn't steel alfonos pics that was just my mistake, as for shyshy's -well maybe he made a mistake as they lengthened about the same amount.

Or maybe he's a liar who destroys lives I don't know.

programdude

Thats a pretty insane "mistake" to make. And the upside for making a mistake like that for him is suspiciously large.
Dr. Paley Patient- Surgery completed successfully on July 22nd
My Diary for those who want a real play by play to know what to expect:http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=733.0

Starting height: 5 8
End Height-:5 11 +

sadboy

Uppland, I am very glad you spotted this. People must be aware of this doctor. I remember I saw a video of one of his patient's named Alex. It's on youtube "Alex's story". That must be his only legit patient. Has anyone seen it?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 09:15:08 PM by sadboy »

YellowSpike

Uppland, I am very glad you spotted this. People must be aware of this doctor. I remember I saw a video of one of his patient's named Alex. It's on youtube "Alex's story". That must be his only legit patient. Has anyone seen it?

Yeah I watched Alex's story.

Dr. M seems like a decent option if one wants to stay in the US and not pay the crazy prices for Paley and Rozbruch, and don't want to travel for Guichet. I may not like his (clearly shady) advertising methods, but I do believe he's a decent doctor if one can't afford the holy trinity of Paley, Guichet or Rozbruch.

afonso

Hi Afonso here I want to confirm I am a Dr. Mauboubian patient and have a diary on both forums titled "Alfonso - Internal Femurs - Dr. Mahboubian - 2014 - Starting My Journey In Cali" on the old forum and  "Afonso - Precice II Internal Femurs - Dr. Mahboubian - Sept 2014"  on this forum.   I can't access the Facebook link with pictures so can't confirm what those are.  For the record my experience with Dr M has been positive and I do consider him a competent doctor. 

LittleWhiteMan

I wanna see that picture
5'1", 100 lbs

Overdozer

I wanna see that picture

Btw, I think she's wearing flats...

It baffles me how he still didn't realize how crappy that ad is lol
Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

LittleWhiteMan

Btw, I think she's wearing flats...

It baffles me how he still didn't realize how crappy that ad is lol
I thought it was going to be more heightist. It is actually more stupid than heightist lol. The guy doesn't even seem to look that bad after all.
5'1", 100 lbs
Pages: [1]   Go Up