Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is limb lengthening too dangerous for cosmetic use?  (Read 14938 times)

Alittletooshort

Re: Is limb lengthening too dangerous for cosmetic use?
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2015, 06:47:22 PM »

Not that far honestly, I'm sheaduled for a shrink next week and somewhere around that time I will decide if I really want to do this. If do go through with it I will have to tell (convince) my parents, start a workout/stretching routine, do a lot of researh and save up a lot of money -even though my family might be able to pay for most of it.
I know that my parents could easily afford the surgery for me, they'd never pay for it though. I'll turn 19 soon so I've only finished school and have never worked yet. All the money I've got right know basically comes from pocket money. That's also the reason I didn't tell my parents about this, they might stop supporting me with money.
Paying almost 100 000€ for a Dr. like Guichet seems a lot to me.

DoctorGirl

« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2015, 06:53:42 PM »

I know that my parents could easily afford the surgery for me, they'd never pay for it though. I'll turn 19 soon so I've only finished school and have never worked yet. All the money I've got right know basically comes from pocket money. That's also the reason I didn't tell my parents about this, they might stop supporting me with money.
Paying almost 100 000€ for a Dr. like Guichet seems a lot to me.

My parents can easily pay for it too, but I don't think I can afford it by myself. And I would never trust Russia, India or China.
No longer doing femur operation due to high risks. Here to educate.

Smallguy

« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2015, 06:56:55 PM »

Wow, an epitome in every straight male fantasy. The woman who we both loath and hate but can't seem to forget. A recent medical graduate and a print model who tells height neurosis men to not endanger themselves at the hand of cosmetic surgery.

DoctorGirl. You seem like a very smart person. I want to ask you for your opinion.

Who would you choose as boyfriend?

1. A 5'6 (169cm) bodybuilder who can bench press 75kg and up at the gym and who has a futuristic career in finance and the potential to become the next Warren Buffet.

2. An aspiring Miss Universe Runaway Model who is 6'0 who wants to be 6'3 through LL and who happens to be a male whose sexual preference is dubious.

*crossing my finger on this one* I'll be waiting for your answer. Thanks!
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

Alittletooshort

« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2015, 07:23:30 PM »

My parents can easily pay for it too, but I don't think I can afford it by myself. And I would never trust Russia, India or China.
It seems like you didn't really face up to the fact that these countries do have highly developped parts as well, that are on par with western standards. These are usually the placed where LL takes part.
I would agree with you when it comes to internal methods, I wouldn't do my femur legthening in a non western country either. The situation is different when it comes to tibial lengthening, especially with the external ilizarov method (which was developped and first used in russia as far as I know). 
I'd be a fool if I'd pay an amount 5-10x higher than the external method, without even avoiding the chronic knee pain.

sadboy

« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2015, 09:09:20 PM »

It seems like you didn't really face up to the fact that these countries do have highly developped parts as well, that are on par with western standards. These are usually the placed where LL takes part.
I would agree with you when it comes to internal methods, I wouldn't do my femur legthening in a non western country either. The situation is different when it comes to tibial lengthening, especially with the external ilizarov method (which was developped and first used in russia as far as I know). 
I'd be a fool if I'd pay an amount 5-10x higher than the external method, without even avoiding the chronic knee pain.

I still wouldn't risk going to these countries even with externals...

DoctorGirl

« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2015, 09:33:30 PM »

Wow, an epitome in every straight male fantasy. The woman who we both loath and hate but can't seem to forget. A recent medical graduate and a print model who tells height neurosis men to not endanger themselves at the hand of cosmetic surgery.

DoctorGirl. You seem like a very smart person. I want to ask you for your opinion.

Who would you choose as boyfriend?

1. A 5'6 (169cm) bodybuilder who can bench press 75kg and up at the gym and who has a futuristic career in finance and the potential to become the next Warren Buffet.

2. An aspiring Miss Universe Runaway Model who is 6'0 who wants to be 6'3 through LL and who happens to be a male whose sexual preference is dubious.

*crossing my finger on this one* I'll be waiting for your answer. Thanks!

I think to me the face, character/personality, intelligence and having a body type that is not endomorphic is ideal. Money of course, is king (though my parents have money but they are unwilling to spoil me at least for now) So I would choose (1) :P There's no need to bench 75 kg etc, just have a six pack and a chest ;)

YellowSpike

« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2015, 10:24:38 PM »

I think to me the face, character/personality, intelligence and having a body type that is not endomorphic is ideal. Money of course, is king (though my parents have money but they are unwilling to spoil me at least for now) So I would choose (1) :P There's no need to bench 75 kg etc, just have a six pack and a chest ;)

Ugh...I liked you and was totally in your corner... until I read the bolded part...... but hey, we all have our "lists!"

DoctorGirl

« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2015, 10:29:34 PM »

Actually, money is the thing in many women's books... But less so in mine, cause I have relatively rich parents (ER nurse, and Surgeon) and will probably have a cushy future if they don't squander their savings :D

However, 100,000 euros isn't that much so it might be more worth it to have a trophy tall boyfriend than a boyfriend with 100,000 euros extra in his bank account :/

YellowSpike

« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2015, 10:32:27 PM »

Actually, money is the thing in many women's books... But less so in mine, cause I have relatively rich parents (ER nurse, and Surgeon) and will probably have a cushy future if they don't squander their savings :D

However, 100,000 euros isn't that much so it might be more worth it to have a trophy tall boyfriend than a boyfriend with 100,000 euros extra in his bank account :/

Yeah, I know it is. It's...interesting how we live in a post-modern feminist society. You women are earning almost as much as we are, yet we're still expected to "have money." I just find that interesting. I completely understand you all want to date someone tall and good looking, that's fine. But it's like women, even despite the strides you've all made (which is great!) still want the traditional, chivalrous guy who makes money. I dunno, I guess I find it kinda unfair.

DoctorGirl

« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2015, 10:35:27 PM »

Yeah, I know it is. It's...interesting how we live in a post-modern feminist society. You women are earning almost as much as we are, yet we're still expected to "have money." I just find that interesting. I completely understand you all want to date someone tall and good looking, that's fine. But it's like women, even despite the strides you've all made (which is great!) still want the traditional, chivalrous guy who makes money. I dunno, I guess I find it kinda unfair.

It sure is. Even if I earn as much as my dad (600,000 USD/year) in the future I would expect my boyfriend to support me... :P

Smallguy

« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2015, 10:40:21 PM »

Thanks. I finally get accepted by the opposite sex. You made my day!  :D

..... DoctorGirl is undoubtedly a female. When I tell men that I can bench-pressed 75kg & up, they would laugh in my face (it was meant as a joke). The fact that she doesn't know the significant of 75kg means that she is a girl.. And usually men, even gay men, can't formulate a response like this.
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

YellowSpike

« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2015, 10:41:31 PM »

It sure is. Even if I earn as much as my dad (600,000 USD/year) in the future I would expect my boyfriend to support me... :P

Yeah, you're clearly an entitled rich girl!

Psychologist

• Visitor
  • Banned - Clone Account Of ItsMyLife
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2015, 06:15:52 AM »

Finally there's some truth. Yes, it is too dangerous. In my practice I've had patients who are handicapped from surgery at top doctors. I will recommend thinking about it carefully. If you are of average height and above.  :)

Cheers,
Jennifer 8)

goodlucktomylegs

« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2015, 07:05:13 AM »

Finally there's some truth. Yes, it is too dangerous. In my practice I've had patients who are handicapped from surgery at top doctors. I will recommend thinking about it carefully. If you are of average height and above.  :)

Cheers,
Jennifer 8)
It is very coincidence that you just registers minutes ago and can read all of these topic and replies
Then you can analyse all of these so very fast
Weird psychologist

Uppland

« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2015, 07:08:22 AM »

It is very coincidence that you just registers minutes ago and can read all of these topic and replies
Then you can analyse all of these so very fast
Weird psychologist

This whole spiderman phase has made all of us suspicious of new posters.

Psychologist

• Visitor
  • Banned - Clone Account Of ItsMyLife
« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2015, 08:32:10 AM »

I've been updated by a patient of mine. And I have been observing for days. I decide to post here to help people.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2015, 09:49:28 AM »

This whole spiderman phase has made all of us suspicious of new posters.

Especially when they act just like ItsMyLife like DoctorGirl and Psychologist do.

shordepressed

« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2015, 02:30:50 PM »

Agree with doc,, anything ya say hottie  :-*
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up