Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr. Bagirov or Dr.Solomin  (Read 9417 times)

Samuimw

Dr. Bagirov or Dr.Solomin
« on: March 22, 2015, 03:24:22 PM »

I'm planning for Dr. Bagirov this year (2015) ,. I'm thinking of 7.5 Cm or less because i'm 22 and only 163 Cm tall and it makes me feel bad everyday to wear elevator shoes . I had studied LL for a year now and it's the money that's holding me back but now I think I'm ready. But I don't know which doctor I should choose , so can I have a little help from your experiences? I don't want to go to India and I can only afford at this price .Is someone going for Dr. Bagirov or Dr.Solomin this year ?  (Sorry for my bad English) Thank you for all your replies. :)

Alittletooshort

Re: Dr. Bagirov or Dr.Solomin
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2015, 03:30:38 PM »

I plan do to tibial lengthening with Dr. Solomin this summer. I can't tell who is better but both seem highly professional to me. What I liked about Dr. Solomin was that he always instantly replied to my questions (sometimes within 2 hours). He seems to be honest and realistic when it comes to lenghtening goals, I can't say more however since I haven't met him in person and I do not have any personal experience with this procedure.

Samuimw

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2015, 03:34:47 PM »

I plan do to tibial lengthening with Dr. Solomin this summer. I can't tell who is better but both seem highly professional to me. What I liked about Dr. Solomin was that he always instantly replied to my questions (sometimes within 2 hours). He seems to be honest and realistic when it comes to lenghtening goals, I can't say more however since I haven't met him in person and I do not have any personal experience with this procedure.
Hello there, so what is the price with doctor Solomin? do you live in Russia ?

Alittletooshort

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2015, 03:40:11 PM »

No I don't, the price are the quoted on the website here. If you decide to do it with Dr. Kulesh the price is lower, it depends on the method though. He told me that It would be around 220-250 thousand rubles (LON) which is extremly cheap.

Samuimw

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2015, 07:58:03 AM »

I just got an e-mail from Dr.Solomin and what i understand is that at the institute they don't speak English and it sounds like a very busy institute. I just wonder... it may be hard to understand everything they say and this is an important thing to listen to all the details. It's a very hard decision for me . I haven't read a diary of LL with Dr. Solomin only from Bagirov ...

DoctorGirl

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2015, 11:21:57 AM »

I just got an e-mail from Dr.Solomin and what i understand is that at the institute they don't speak English and it sounds like a very busy institute. I just wonder... it may be hard to understand everything they say and this is an important thing to listen to all the details. It's a very hard decision for me . I haven't read a diary of LL with Dr. Solomin only from Bagirov ...

Why don't you get a translator? But then again why risk your life with a  translator having translated accurately (most don't). I wouldn't do it in Russia if I were you. In fact if I were you, I wouldn't even do it. If I really wanted, then probably Western countries only.
No longer doing femur operation due to high risks. Here to educate.

Alittletooshort

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2015, 11:25:11 AM »

I don´t plan to stay in russia anyways, so the language barrier isn´t that much of a problem for me. There actually is one from exclide with Dr. Kulesh, they are working together closly.

crimsontide

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2015, 02:27:38 PM »

i say neither

if you go to bagirov,theres no aftercare at all.... you will not be able to reach bagirov... he hands you 0over to his assistant fahri,and youre supposed to communicate via email or skype...

go to a dr that requires you to be close

Alittletooshort

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2015, 02:59:17 PM »

I plan to stay in russia for around 30 days, the aftercare can be done in my hometown.
I'm not going to lenghten more 5 cm's, from what I've read so far there are no huge risks If you stay below that range. I will hopefully end up lengthening at home for just a month so I don't see the risks there.

Samuimw

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2015, 03:19:32 PM »

The reason that I choose Russia is because the price is affordable for me and I just want to do LL as soon as possible , it's not because I'm not cautious but I just hate myself very much. Thank you everyone for all your answers ,but if I had money I would go to America to have my LL . Now I'm just looking for the safest LL doctor for my budget. I would do like Wannabegiant did, I will travel to Sweden and taking care of myself there. Thank you again for the answers  :)

Samuimw

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2015, 03:29:36 PM »

I plan to stay in russia for around 30 days, the aftercare can be done in my hometown.
I'm not going to lenghten more 5 cm's, from what I've read so far there are no huge risks If you stay below that range. I will hopefully end up lengthening at home for just a month so I don't see the risks there.
I hope you will do well my friend :D the only thing I'm scared is to not understand what they are talking about , scared that the nurses won't understand what I say :o

Alittletooshort

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2015, 04:55:12 PM »

I use wbg as a role model for me, since his lengthening was pretty smooth. He also stayed in a safe zone by not exeeding the 5cm mark.

Samuimw

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2015, 05:13:49 PM »

I use wbg as a role model for me, since his lengthening was pretty smooth. He also stayed in a safe zone by not exeeding the 5cm mark.
Yes, I see that you have a good starting height there, and 5Cm will make you tall but for me 5Cm I will still be very short cuz I'm only 163Cm  :(

Alittletooshort

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2015, 05:40:49 PM »

Yes, I see that you have a good starting height there, and 5Cm will make you tall but for me 5Cm I will still be very short cuz I'm only 163Cm  :(
I undeestand your point, don't forget the pros and cons about this surgery. In your case  the ratio of risks and benefits is different so you could probably do more than me in this regard.

shordepressed

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2015, 04:18:20 PM »

Solomin botched case..  Avoid cheap surgery please

Samuimw

« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2015, 04:26:57 PM »

Solomin botched case..  Avoid cheap surgery please

Do you mean that Solomin butchered someone?

Alittletooshort

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2015, 04:28:14 PM »

Please guys give some me data when you post stuff like this.

shordepressed

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2015, 04:29:57 PM »

From Germany.. My country.. Please no Russia . Docteur guichet good doctor . Cheap surgery avoid it

Samuimw

« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2015, 04:33:07 PM »

pardon me , now I understand what you mean .

Samuimw

« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2015, 04:39:27 PM »

Yes, I know Dr.guichet he's a good doctor but if you look at the price from my currency, it will be super expensive , It will be around 2 million baht.

Alittletooshort

« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2015, 04:53:27 PM »

From Germany.. My country.. Please no Russia . Docteur guichet good doctor . Cheap surgery avoid it
Would it be easier if you'd explain this to me in german?
I sent you a pm in german, please explain your claims, simply saying that a doctor is not doing a good job is not enough for me to take you serious.

goodlucktomylegs

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2015, 05:03:09 PM »

Yes, I know Dr.guichet he's a good doctor but if you look at the price from my currency, it will be super expensive , It will be around 2 million baht.
Sawasdeekub
From your currency ,you are from Thailand
I like SOMTUMTHAI
Anyway where do u live?
Samui? Island?
You r very good at english even ur country dont speak english.(mine country too)

Samuimw

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2015, 05:14:35 PM »

Sawasdeekub
From your currency ,you are from Thailand
I like SOMTUMTHAI
Anyway where do u live?
Samui? Island?
You r very good at english even ur country dont speak english.(mine country too)

Hello there goodlucktomylegs or Sawasdeekub  :) It sounds like you have been to Thailand 8). Yes I live at Samui island but I'm not 100% Thai because my father is from Sweden

..Cool that you like Somtum because they are very spicy !

shordepressed

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2015, 08:22:55 PM »

Depression... doctor Solomon cheap but no good. I find doctor guichet or doctor betz! When and why and who???

Alittletooshort

« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2015, 08:30:52 PM »

Depression... doctor Solomon cheap but no good. I find doctor guichet or doctor betz! When and why and who???
answer my pm pls :)

shordepressed

« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2015, 08:31:58 PM »

What is pm pls?? doctor betz is good man?

Alittletooshort

« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2015, 08:42:27 PM »

What is pm pls?? doctor betz is good man?
Click on my messages, next to profile and logout.

KrP1

« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2015, 08:54:58 PM »

why do you say that he is not good?

Alittletooshort

« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2015, 09:21:03 PM »

why do you say that he is not good?
I also want to figure it out, just saying a Dr. is bad without any data to back this up is just BS.

Joel

« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2015, 10:45:51 PM »

Do the Salemfix in frankfurt lol
5'5 manlet of peace

Samuimw

« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2015, 10:59:51 AM »

Do the Salemfix in frankfurt lol

Why  Salemfix in frankfurt ? is it good?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up