Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Proportionality issues?  (Read 2284 times)

sadboy

Proportionality issues?
« on: March 16, 2015, 05:54:42 AM »

I am thinking of lengthening my femurs (I prefer it that way) but generally they are long already. Won't I look disproportional?

People who lengthened their femurs around 7 cms and above. Do your legs look "weird" or "disproportional" when you look at yourself in the mirror?

Let me know. This issue can be a bigger concern than complications sometimes...

Joel

Re: Proportionality issues?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2015, 08:47:06 PM »

Your penis is 3.5inches unerect science shows us from the average male in the UK

Now if know that 3.5inches is way longer than 7cm imagine adding a penis that is 2.5inches long smaller than the average unerected male penis to your femur where your knee but a penis is there but make that the same width of the muscles and stuff in your leg.  I don't think that matters.   Look at your penis in a cold shower, and now begin to ask yourself that is still not longer than 7cm.   Now it doesn't matter stop thinking about these things what matters more is how you respond to it and now how much you LL if you ll 10cm and it's cool cool.  If you ll 6 and your hips exploded because they shatter and can't take the pressure ice ice baby dodododododo...  Then it matters.

So basically 7cm isn't long, look at Andrew Shizzles 9cm and he doesn't even look weird his wingspan isn't long at all.
5'5 manlet of peace

YellowSpike

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2015, 08:58:17 PM »

Your penis is 3.5inches unerect science shows us from the average male in the UK

Now if know that 3.5inches is way longer than 7cm imagine adding a penis that is 2.5inches long smaller than the average unerected male penis to your femur where your knee but a penis is there but make that the same width of the muscles and stuff in your leg.  I don't think that matters.   Look at your penis in a cold shower, and now begin to ask yourself that is still not longer than 7cm.   Now it doesn't matter stop thinking about these things what matters more is how you respond to it and now how much you LL if you ll 10cm and it's cool cool.  If you ll 6 and your hips exploded because they shatter and can't take the pressure ice ice baby dodododododo...  Then it matters.

So basically 7cm isn't long, look at Andrew Shizzles 9cm and he doesn't even look weird his wingspan isn't long at all.

This is why I always get excited when Joel of the misc posts on here.  ;D

YellowSpike

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2015, 08:59:30 PM »

I am thinking of lengthening my femurs (I prefer it that way) but generally they are long already. Won't I look disproportional?

People who lengthened their femurs around 7 cms and above. Do your legs look "weird" or "disproportional" when you look at yourself in the mirror?

Let me know. This issue can be a bigger concern than complications sometimes...

I lengthened right around 7cm. My femurs currently look very long, but only when I'm standing in front of a mirror nked, and only because they're also stripped of 75% of their muscle mass. I'm not worried about my proportions in the slightest, personally. No one would know I did LL except those I have told (family and a few very close friends).

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2015, 09:51:05 PM »

Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

sadboy

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2015, 08:34:55 AM »

Thanks for answering guys, I appreciate it! And funny answer Joel, but informative ;)

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2015, 02:03:33 PM »

I lengthened right around 7cm. My femurs currently look very long, but only when I'm standing in front of a mirror nked, and only because they're also stripped of 75% of their muscle mass. I'm not worried about my proportions in the slightest, personally. No one would know I did LL except those I have told (family and a few very close friends).

Same here with tibiae.  I don't think I look weird, and nobody else thinks so either.
Pages: [1]   Go Up