Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Duckass and total visual height  (Read 1518 times)

YellowSpike

Duckass and total visual height
« on: February 26, 2015, 04:24:37 PM »

Just wondering how much height, if any, duckass takes away while you're doing LL? Obviously, I know this varies from person to person and also on the severity of one's duckass. I'm just generally curious as to if anyone on here observed that their final total height had increased a bit after fixing the duckass.

Also, what's the best way to fix duckass? Just walking and having it go away on its own? I heard I should stretch my iliopsoas (spelling?) muscles a lot, and also work on my abs and glutes.

Disobedient

Re: Duckass and total visual height
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2015, 04:28:35 PM »

I didn't notice any significant change in my height when the duckass almost disappear... maybe 0.5cm ? or maybe even 0 !
sweatpants told me the same .. she didn't notice any major change  too..

to fix it , well for me walking, and laying down on your tummy and trying to lift your leg and hold it for 5 or 10 sec,  for 10-20 reps ..

YellowSpike

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2015, 04:39:57 PM »

I didn't notice any significant change in my height when the duckass almost disappear... maybe 0.5cm ? or maybe even 0 !
sweatpants told me the same .. she didn't notice any major change  too..

to fix it , well for me walking, and laying down on your tummy and trying to lift your leg and hold it for 5 or 10 sec,  for 10-20 reps ..

Yeah I've heard mixed things about duckass and height changes after fixing it. For me, I can maybe see 0.5cm difference. I'm wondering if maybe you and sweatpants didn't notice much difference because, as women, maybe your duckass (due to better flexibility?) wasn't as bad? My duckass now isn't terrible, but my back is still definitely curved in that shape. And it's pretty noticeable to me.

I will definitely try the tummy leg-lifts thing you suggested. I've been doing this stretch where you lie at the edge of the bed or table, let one leg go to the floor, and then lie back and raise the other leg to your chest (hold your shin/knee) as much as you can.

YellowSpike

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 06:34:10 PM »

Just wondering if anyone else had any experience with this? I still have pretty significant (though not TERRIBLE) duckass...so I'm wondering if it's hiding some of my total height (even when I try to stand up fully straight, my back is still pretty curved, and I'm wondering if straightening this out would "lengthen" me, so to speak).
Pages: [1]   Go Up