Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Vitality  (Read 1685 times)

Thespartan

Vitality
« on: February 26, 2015, 01:46:01 PM »

How will your Vitality referring to the youth, if you did for example 4 type of lengthening in your life like starting with 20 ? How would your body and your mind be in the final of the lengthening?

tallerbetter

Re: Vitality
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 11:56:27 PM »

How will your Vitality referring to the youth, if you did for example 4 type of lengthening in your life like starting with 20 ? How would your body and your mind be in the final of the lengthening?
You will age faster. That's a well-proved truth. How many years? I don't know. It depends on the person

Uppland

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2015, 01:03:03 AM »

You will age faster. That's a well-proved truth. How many years? I don't know. It depends on the person

The only thing I heard about rapid aging is one person on this forum who said he did.

ItsMyLife

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2015, 04:24:17 AM »

I aged probably 2-3 years... I took great care of my skin (retin-A, AHA, etc) but I still aged.
Its due to the constant inactivity and lack of exercise. (I regularly exercise before Sx)
And also due to the free radicals produced and the constant assault by pharmaceuticals.

heightangel

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2015, 12:51:14 PM »

This is one of my main concerns... For dating, is it better average tall and aged-looking than simply average and young-looking? I'm not sure about it.

ItsMyLife

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2015, 06:51:49 PM »

This is one of my main concerns... For dating, is it better average tall and aged-looking than simply average and young-looking? I'm not sure about it.

well we now know aging can be reversed cellularly by exercise. so you can bring back the clock after LL( and also eating less)

Thespartan

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2015, 09:57:10 PM »

What if you exercise during LL and eat well, you can still work the upper body and take supplements. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up