Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Look so tired doing LL..  (Read 3992 times)

ItsMyLife

Look so tired doing LL..
« on: February 22, 2015, 06:56:14 AM »

Hey guys,  a girl whom I met commented I look much more shag, sagging skin and tired.. I think its due to LL.. I was 63 kg and now im like 71 kg? And I cant even exercise and do cardio.. I take lots of anti-oxidants but I doubt they are helping. I get my sleep too buti doubt its helpful.

Its just the lack of exercise... my blood pressure was 110/70 or lower, and now it is 120/70 (pulse pressure increased) meaning my arteries are stiffer....

Sigh... Did anyone experience this? I mean I exercise regularly on alternate days so I thnk my body really aged after the one month mark of Limb lengthening....

Can exercise reverse most of this? Sigh. Kinda depressed. And this isn't the end im stuck with this frame till maybe as late as Dec...

ForcedPuberty

Re: Look so tired doing LL..
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2015, 06:58:54 AM »

This will be you at the end :)

Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

ItsMyLife

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2015, 07:33:26 AM »

Jesus Christ.

But the good thing is she said I gave her a 'sense of security" when she hugged me cos' I am tall like her ex. So even with the fixators I am tall it gives a sense of security haha, interesting. I didn't have this kinda comment in the past.

programdude

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2015, 10:28:53 AM »

Its normal to look like crap during LL. You sleep bad, are in pain and losing weight, and stressed.
Dr. Paley Patient- Surgery completed successfully on July 22nd
My Diary for those who want a real play by play to know what to expect:http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=733.0

Starting height: 5 8
End Height-:5 11 +

programdude

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2015, 06:51:37 PM »

As soon as you finish lengthening everything comes back to normal. Within two weeks I went from misery to smiling and sleeping and relaxing normally.
Dr. Paley Patient- Surgery completed successfully on July 22nd
My Diary for those who want a real play by play to know what to expect:http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=733.0

Starting height: 5 8
End Height-:5 11 +

ItsMyLife

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2015, 07:40:39 PM »

The thing is I don't have much pain, stress and I get good sleep.
but overall my face (I think) looks so much worse due to the body stress, higher blood pressure, lack of exercise, free radicals due to fracture, etc.. is it possible?

Puertoricanwasp123

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2015, 08:16:55 PM »

Hey guys,  a girl whom I met commented I look much more shag, sagging skin and tired.. I think its due to LL.. I was 63 kg and now im like 71 kg? And I cant even exercise and do cardio.. I take lots of anti-oxidants but I doubt they are helping. I get my sleep too buti doubt its helpful.

Its just the lack of exercise... my blood pressure was 110/70 or lower, and now it is 120/70 (pulse pressure increased) meaning my arteries are stiffer....

Sigh... Did anyone experience this? I mean I exercise regularly on alternate days so I thnk my body really aged after the one month mark of Limb lengthening....

Can exercise reverse most of this? Sigh. Kinda depressed. And this isn't the end im stuck with this frame till maybe as late as Dec...

Just a symptom of the moment and I think the waiting phase pre-surgery is much worse.

KrP1

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2015, 08:40:27 PM »

The thing is I don't have much pain, stress and I get good sleep.
but overall my face (I think) looks so much worse due to the body stress, higher blood pressure, lack of exercise, free radicals due to fracture, etc.. is it possible?

thats for sure, so much stress  and you gained weight thats another reason.

Disobedient

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2015, 09:27:38 PM »

hmmm .. Drink green tea, eats lot of veg and fruit .. lose some weight .. and when you be able to do cardio workout again do it for 40min/day.. You would return to normal ..

if nothing work out for ya, I think you may need Laser Skin Resurfacing, if things are really really really that  bad,,,

ItsMyLife

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2015, 11:30:56 PM »

hmmm .. Drink green tea, eats lot of veg and fruit .. lose some weight .. and when you be able to do cardio workout again do it for 40min/day.. You would return to normal ..

if nothing work out for ya, I think you may need Laser Skin Resurfacing, if things are really really really that  bad,,,

thanks.. I think it is systemic aging.. no my skin is stlll good and no wrinkles, cos' I started using retin-A and glycolic acid moisturiser.
its the nasolabial folds still remaining prominent (they suddenly appeared last year around November) or maybe becoming worse. I've already arranged with my Korean plastic surgeon to do a TESS lift to lift my face make it younger.

I think its my 7 cm weight gain... my friend saw my older pics before LL and said I looked more boyish then. now im more .. sickly haha.

But I am surprised nobody noticed themselves aging thru' this surgery. I've even comments from straight friends that I look tired (why would he notice yeah)

I guess I will change my diet to a healthy one!! like green T ,fruits and vegs. thx for the reminder..

ItsMyLife

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2015, 11:33:04 PM »

But you get over it eventually, don't you?

that's what I wanna know.
according to MDOW, he didn't experience accelerated aging..
im going back to do my face yoga exercises... hope they help..

KrP1

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2015, 11:34:45 PM »

are you going to do a lifting in your face??? you are so Young for that

ItsMyLife

« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2015, 11:37:46 PM »

are you going to do a lifting in your face??? you are so Young for that

yup. Koreans do TESS-lift for age 20+. its a polypropylene thread I believe.... common in South korea. I've been contemplating it for some time. Tess lift together with lots of basketball I should look much better. I do look younger than my age (I look ard 19 according to friends)... but I have that tired look going on now.

KrP1

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2015, 11:54:05 PM »

yup. Koreans do TESS-lift for age 20+. its a polypropylene thread I believe.... common in South korea. I've been contemplating it for some time. Tess lift together with lots of basketball I should look much better. I do look younger than my age (I look ard 19 according to friends)... but I have that tired look going on now.

bro, you look tired because of the surgery, when you end your CLL you will look much better , dont do that

ItsMyLife

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2015, 12:05:19 AM »

bro, you look tired because of the surgery, when you end your CLL you will look much better , dont do that

probably all the lack of activity. I actally planned to do it in January (imagine how crazy that was) but aborted it cos' I would have trouble moving around myself in korea (my friend coudnt accompany me).

so I cancelled my flight and am thinking of doing it in june. But I wanna find out more from others if they made a recovery (in terms of how they look) after surgery
Pages: [1]   Go Up