Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: TRT versus LL  (Read 6084 times)

Joel

TRT versus LL
« on: January 30, 2015, 06:55:36 AM »

I think you guys are crazy for going for LL you should go for TRT I feel TRT is a much better option for you the stability of the hormone makes life much more livable.

Have any of you tried it?  It's crazy how much more awesome your life is, you should totally go for it.  Though be warned you probably will get taken off of it and every doctor is obsessed with prescribing prozac and adderall so it's pretty hard to go in for it. 
5'5 manlet of peace

ReadRothbard

Re: TRT versus LL
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2015, 07:10:07 AM »

How would you grow taller from it?
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2015, 08:09:27 AM »

I think TRT would just result in an increase in libido if you've got a low one normally.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

KrP1

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2015, 10:27:08 AM »

If we go for LL is because the social disadvantages that you have in life for being short. TRT has nothing to do with it.
if you think we are crazy for want to do LL what are you doing here? Go to fk to other site

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2015, 12:12:19 AM »

people who get trt are crazy. say goodbye to the ability to produce testosterone for the rest of your life.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

Greek-Semidget

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2015, 04:04:41 PM »

TRT to increase libido? Man you know that LL is not done for women (well maybe a 20%) , it just offers you some social benefits.
Current height 5'8 Future height: 5'11 . 3 inch gain tibias in Russia.

Joel

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2015, 09:25:55 PM »

TRT I don't think you people understand how your libido helps you it's not just your sex drive it's WAY more than that.   
5'5 manlet of peace

ReadRothbard

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2015, 09:35:44 PM »

TRT I don't think you people understand how your libido helps you it's not just your sex drive it's WAY more than that.

Ok, then what does it do? Does it make you taller? If not, then why should I care?
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Joel

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2015, 05:53:55 AM »

Being taller is not the problem for people here TRT is just one of those things you do and suddenly your height doesn't mean  
5'5 manlet of peace

ReadRothbard

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2015, 07:15:36 AM »

Being taller is not the problem for people here TRT is just one of those things you do and suddenly your height doesn't mean crap

Then what the fk does it do?

Future space tycoon

KrP1

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2015, 07:16:50 AM »

Being taller is not the problem for people here TRT is just one of those things you do and suddenly your height doesn't mean crap

Yeah. Maybe being taller is not the problem for people here. Except when a woman rejects you because you are short. Your boss fires you from your job because you are not tall enought or people treats you diferently because you are too short  thats when suddenly your TRT doesnt mean crap

ReadRothbard

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2015, 08:19:17 AM »

Yeah. Maybe being taller is not the problem for people here. Except when a woman rejects you because you are short. Your boss fires you from your job because you are not tall enought or people treats you diferently because you are too short  thats when suddenly your TRT doesnt mean crap

fk this gay earth.

Future space tycoon

Overdozer

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2015, 08:41:32 AM »

fk this gay earth.
NP we'll roll higher next life. Karma, remember?
Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

goodlucktomylegs

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2015, 11:18:38 AM »

TRT to increase libido? Man you know that LL is not done for women (well maybe a 20%) , it just offers you some social benefits.
I still dont know .what trt stanading for?

tallerbetter

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2015, 02:54:57 PM »

I think that TRT isn't effective for most of us.

goodlucktomylegs

« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2015, 04:09:37 PM »

I think that TRT isn't effective for most of us.
What is trr

Exodus

• Visitor
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2015, 04:50:50 PM »

What is TRT? Supplement?

KrP1

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2015, 05:44:49 PM »

Testosterone replacement therapy

ant

« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2015, 07:08:04 PM »

Trt is for people who suffer from low testosterone levels.  When they give you trt yes you feel good but that level of feeling soon becomes your normal and after time you forget it.  Unless you have low testosterone levels then doing trt for life is redicilous.  Trust me after a few years of trt injections and examinations etc you soon get bored of it.  The reason most bodybuilders keep increasing testosterone doses is to feel like they did when they first started it.  That good nice feeling goes after a few weeks and never comes back.  Trt is for a medical condition and has nothing to do with leg lengthening. Being short creates insecurity and all that happens is that after you lengthened your 7cm you gain a new type of insecurity.  It could be your hairs too thin, your shoulder aren't wide enough, penis looks shorter now your taller.  You get rid of one insecurity and gain another. There is no winning, just hiding the problem like a band aid. The only thing that will sort your head out for good is becoming content      I found that in starting a family.   Your kids don't care if your short when all they want is to play or cuddle.  Your wife will love you more for giving her a family.  It's all win win that way. Contentment comes with age.   What you guys are feeling and thinking in your 20s is completely different to how you will be in your 30s.   Some woman like shorter guys, the underdog. They guy that against all odds will still give her what she wants
Pages: [1]   Go Up