Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Planning to lengthen arms and legs at same time with internals Precise Dr Paley  (Read 5071 times)

Deepak Chopra

• Newbi

I have enough money to do all at once with Dror Paley. What I am going to do is Precise in both femurs and tibia for 7.5 cm each and a few weeks later have the Precise put into my humerus for 6.5 cm. That will make me from 173 cm to 188 cm and my wingspan will be 13 cm longer so nobody can tell the difference. This will save a lot of time in the long run and I can get back to work in maybe 8 or 9 months after first surgery. My question is what do you think I should bring for exercises during that time? I was thinking maybe I should bring weights for my arms but I know the Precise can't take too much weight. Do you think 50 lbs weights for arm curls is light enough to not break the device? Also I was thinking I can bring either stationary bike or treadmill for slow walking. Which one do you recommend? Any other supplies or preparation I need for this?
I've got to do what I've got to do.

Overdozer

Sounds like fun. You probably won't need a stationary bike though.
Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Morgenst.

Paley does precise for cosmetic humerus? What is the cost?

Puertoricanwasp123

I have enough money to do all at once with Dror Paley.

I envy you, really. Go for it.

Uppland

Mate, you're going to do 3 surgeries at the same time?

If you're thinking about that think again because It is (or should be) common knowledge that doing more than one segment at a time is strongly discouraged. LL in general is a very rough procedure please read up on the surgery beffore rushing into things.

-It would be interesting to read an arm lenghtening diary for once though.

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=680.0

NewHeights

The body has limits to how much it can rebuild and repair. I don't know if that much all at once is a wise idea, but than again, obviously the doctors know more than me
177CM/176CM morning/evening :( Wingspan 178 CM :( Inseam/Height 47.7% :( BPEL 7.5" :)
Option 1: Inversion and Glucosamine to 177+CM :)
Option 2: CLL to 180 CM :)
"Be the best version of yourself"

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil

In the words of my surgeon (paraphrased) "Both the patient and the surgeon would have to be crazy to lengthen more than one segment at once..."
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

ItsMyLife

crazy

1. u need ur arms to move around
2. ur risk of thrombosis and embolism increases exponentially
3. multiple body fractures put u in risk of shock.

TomD

• Private

I have enough money to do all at once with Dror Paley. What I am going to do is Precise in both femurs and tibia for 7.5 cm each and a few weeks later have the Precise put into my humerus for 6.5 cm. That will make me from 173 cm to 188 cm and my wingspan will be 13 cm longer so nobody can tell the difference. This will save a lot of time in the long run and I can get back to work in maybe 8 or 9 months after first surgery. My question is what do you think I should bring for exercises during that time? I was thinking maybe I should bring weights for my arms but I know the Precise can't take too much weight. Do you think 50 lbs weights for arm curls is light enough to not break the device? Also I was thinking I can bring either stationary bike or treadmill for slow walking. Which one do you recommend? Any other supplies or preparation I need for this?

Wow. Sounds like you have done your homework.

I am all for it. I wouldnt go for 6.5 cm on the humerous though. I would do a penis lengthening instead.

I wouldnt use precise or even fitbone . I would do externals to lengthen my penis bone 6.5cm. I know it puts me out of action for a few months but hey, no pain no gain right?

Without the humerous lengthening, you can work your arms as much as you like to pass the time, but not work your wrists as your dong will be out of action.

Good luck. Let us know how it goes.  :)

Sean Connery

• Newbi

Get your forearms and penis done at the same time too. Go for the record.

Dr. Mahboubian will do it for you.
I'm not drunk! I'm Scottish!

Uppland

Recommend external methods when lengthening phallus, 3/4 penis patients experience permanent dck pain post-op when humping a hard surface.

Would also advice you to compliment the operation with testicle lengthening -you should never go more than 5CM over your ballspan.

ItsMyLife

Recommend external methods when lengthening phallus, 3/4 penis patients experience permanent dck pain post-op when humping a hard surface.

Would also advice you to compliment the operation with testicle lengthening -you should never go more than 5CM over your ballspan.

PENIS HAS NO BONES OMG
pls dont do phalloplasty its really dangerous

Uppland

PENIS HAS NO BONES OMG
pls dont do phalloplasty its really dangerous

Need to lengthen my balls before I consider dck surgery. Already started ballsack stretching routine to prep for surgery. U mad I got a longer penis starting lenght?

yeah u real mad

Morgenst.

TomD

• Private

I have been laughing non stop for about 3 min now.

Great replies   ;D

I just asked my wife to measure my 'ballspan' lol
Pages: [1]   Go Up