Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Be careful  (Read 7554 times)

medcare

• Visitor
Be careful
« on: January 20, 2015, 03:47:14 PM »

Think twice about this for cosmetic purposes. I've been witness of disastrous outcomes in otherwise perfectly healthy patients. This is not correct.

ForcedPuberty

Re: Be careful
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2015, 04:41:36 PM »

please tell us more. its important to hear the bad and the good.

it would mean a lot to us if you could give us more details.

thank you.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

Overdozer

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2015, 04:55:28 PM »

This idiot is just spamming the forums. It's not like we already don't know about all the dangers of LL, lol.
Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

medcare

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2015, 05:53:42 PM »

I'm not spamming, but Im trying to warn you of the dangers of this surgery, I've witnessed disastrous cases of some surgeons in patients who're no longer healthy but crippled.

Uppland

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2015, 05:58:09 PM »

Well?

What are these "disastrous cases", where did you witness them and why did they happen?

KrP1

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2015, 06:10:05 PM »

of what doctors are you talking?

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2015, 06:24:03 PM »

well I gave him a chance to explain himself.

I fking hate spammers.

he is full of  .
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2015, 06:29:04 PM »

Tell us what you've witnessed.  I've deleted other instances of this same post.  Make your case here or stop posting about it.

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2015, 06:34:43 PM »

admin can you delete his posts in the other threads.

keep his posts in this topic that he created.

he is spaming the forum in 4 threads, just copy pasting his fear mongering.

he keeps going on about crap but give no detail. just trying to fear monger for fun.

I don't give a crap if he wants to spam but he should not spam 4 different topics.

please move all his copy paste posts to the thread he created and delete them from the other threads.

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=734.msg25686#msg25686

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=680.msg25684#msg25684

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=395.msg25683#msg25683

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1623.msg25682#msg25682

the same message is currently being spammed in 5 different threads. this thread/topic which medcare started, and 4 others shown above.

he had a chance to give more detail and deliberately remained ambiguous. people who are genuine don't normally behave in such a manner.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

Bruno Mars

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2015, 10:14:36 PM »

If you are talking about Crazy+6 and DR Sarin, we already know... Thank you!

Outgrown

• "Long enough to touch the ground" -Abraham Lincoln
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2015, 11:00:36 PM »

Ok! we will!
5"6 and proud

medcare

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2015, 02:18:07 PM »

I'm talking about some European Doctors. I prefer not giving names. They're trying to lengthen but they dont have enough experience to do it. Their patients end up with their members crippled. Limb lengthening is good for trauma or congenital issue but not for cosmetic purposes, even if the doctor is very experienced, which is not the case in the cases I'm talking about. Dont do cosmetic lengthening or choose a doctor with good credentials. Dont trust the forum. Some patients' diaries are full of lies.

Uppland

« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2015, 03:00:05 PM »

I'm talking about some European Doctors. I prefer not giving names. They're trying to lengthen but they dont have enough experience to do it. Their patients end up with their members crippled. Limb lengthening is good for trauma or congenital issue but not for cosmetic purposes, even if the doctor is very experienced, which is not the case in the cases I'm talking about. Dont do cosmetic lengthening or choose a doctor with good credentials. Dont trust the forum. Some patients' diaries are full of lies.

No that doesn't do it, you have to be more trustworthy if we are to take you seriously. Provide proof, make it clear which doctors are to be avoided, convince us why we should believe numerous people have lied even though their diaries are full of pictures and videos also tell us who you are to be making these claims.

TomD

• Private
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2015, 03:25:58 PM »

Agreed. I dont trust the forum. Why trust a bunch of guys who spend a lot of time researching patients, doctors, abstracts and talking to various others in the industry? They are all co- ordinating a scam to see that we suffer.

Instead, I went to a psychic . She gave me a tarot reading. Each card just so happened to be 6.5cm long. Co incidence? I think not !

My first card was the Beggars Bowl. She sensed that a huge financial burden would be involved in my journey. My next card was the Knave of Sarin. She warned me about falling into a darkhouse where fellow patients wept and gnashed their teeth, but then were strangely silenced. More cards followed. The Deuce of Procedures convinced my psychic I would undergo the knife twice, but not THRICE. 

I was hesitant to go on, but I had to know more. The King of Krutches card forwarned me that I will not swiftly get to my goal. I would limp towards my future. The Skeleton Card  foretold that many radiologists would learn the inner me.

The final card was the Jack of Longerbones. My psychic foretold that my destiny would take me to new heights ! I knew from that moment what my calling really was.

I have decided to let the psychic  perform the surgery herself.

alps

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2015, 04:01:20 PM »

why not give names? it wouldn't hurt your anonymity?
also please be a little credible. like you yourself say, "dont trust the forum", we're all inclined to trust credible sounding people. :)

Metanoia

« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2015, 10:14:52 PM »

Take for example Dr.Betz the liar. Complications galore and some patients crippled for life. He made a shady deal with Sysop and even had the brazenness to come to this forum and deny it despite the proof. The forums definitely have a tendency to hide the problems with LL. Like it or not. Once you do it you'll see for yourselves.
You should be aware that most doctors are tinkerers who don't take any responsibility for their patient's outcomes. There are no quality standards in medicine and the doctors have through skiLL Forumull lobbying built for themselves a realm where they are almost totally unaccountable. As a patient you are only entitled to a treatment “according to medical standard”. That means in case something goes wrong,the doctor won't take any responsibility. Case in point:
Take e.g. an internal nail breaks. Normally the doctor will blame the manufacturer and/or patient and the manufacturer will blame the doctor and/or patient. In the end the patient needs to prove who is wrong.Worst case is if the doctor is also the manufacturer. Just like Betz. Now you can understand why he is always blaming his patients and has been spreading stories about stupid patients breaking their nails. And his incentive to lie as a manufacturer is much higher. After all, normally a manufacturer must give some data about weight bearing capacity of his nail. Not so if the doctor is the manufacturer. Hence you have Betz bragging about his fully weightbearing nail while having a lot of broken ones which he can all blame on his patients while at the same time a precise nail cannot be fully weight bearing.

Anyway my advice is take all those positive LL-stories with several grains of salt. Just like you watch a commercial on tv. Instead look carefully for negative stories which don't get reported often on the forums for various reasons. And only do this procedure if you are very unhappy with your life. Don't do it if you have a normal life. The risk/reward ratio would be much worse than you think. Because in the end it is indeed only a psychological problem to cope with being short. It's only in your mind.

rodocat

• Visitor
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2015, 01:14:50 AM »

My lay count is fact and not a construct of my mind.

ouroboros

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2015, 01:59:18 AM »

My lay count is fact and not a construct of my mind.

I like where this is going...please do share "lay count" before and after surgery. 

Joel

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2015, 05:52:59 AM »

Major pelvis surgery can sometimes make one impotent and the viens can be hit by not even hitting them jsut the pressure and doing   can ruin your viens so you can't get a boner in say 30 years post ll
5'5 manlet of peace

medcare

• Visitor
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2015, 08:20:30 PM »

This doctors are moneymakers with no morals

greatheight

• Newbi
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2015, 12:16:36 AM »

This doctors are moneymakers with no morals

why do you say that? who are you referring to?

maximize

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2015, 04:59:35 AM »

Weak dude. Either give us specifics or don't give us anything at all. This is just a bunch of bullcrap anyone could say and you clearly have nothing to back it up. I bolded the only worthwhile part of your post.

Definitely it is important to pick a good doctor with a good track record and reputation. If you know anything about specific doctors and specific cases that could alter our opinions of those doctors, tell us. General warnings are not helpful, as we all already know this is dangerous business. If you know specifics that could help us make safer choices, share them.

Otherwise, is it possible that you're another account of a poster who likes to make lots of accounts here providing "warnings" along the same lines?

needheight

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2015, 02:55:31 AM »

Regardless, I think this person is coming from an honest place - this surgery is dangerous. I don't see any reason for him to be saying any of this if he didn't believe it - what difference does it make to him if people he's never met get a surgery or not?

truthtell100

• Visitor
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2015, 09:30:33 PM »

Yeah   happens
Pages: [1]   Go Up