Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Should I?  (Read 13406 times)

ReadRothbard

Re: Should I?
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2015, 12:57:44 AM »

He is an interesting dude. He thinks short men are inherently inferior to tall men, and that short men are to women what fat women are to men.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Moubgf

« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2015, 01:28:04 AM »

He is an interesting dude. He thinks short men are inherently inferior to tall men, and that short men are to women what fat women are to men.

its true. socially.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2015, 01:50:19 AM »

What evidence do you have to support that?
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

concernedmom

« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2015, 02:32:55 AM »

My son is 15.

concernedmom

« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2015, 02:34:15 AM »

Midgets need to love and leave and reproduce. It maybe a better quality than others. Don't insult people here.

Outgrown

• "Long enough to touch the ground" -Abraham Lincoln
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2015, 02:36:25 AM »

What evidence do you have to support that?

The same evidence that comes from marketing/statistics, which is all concrete. Taller men are more prone to shorter life expectancy and heart disease/cancer.

Regardless,
Healthy = Happy
5"6 and proud

Smallguy

« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2015, 03:08:37 AM »

Why did you have a kid when both you and your husband are 21th century midgets? Like what did you expect would happen. You just made a miserable boy because you didnt think. I wish you good luck with that situation. Ps dont get a second child if your not prepared to move to south america.

Your insult is totally uncalled for.

Yes but its still only intuition. It can be right or wrong. But information guides you there regardless.

Information>intuition.

I knew i was treated differently in my teen years and forward, thats intuition. That i knew something was either off/wrong about me. Only later when i gathered the information could i see height as the crusifix point.

But in spiritual sense intuition rules. Since we cant see anything of it. Just like air.

Not just in high-school, but on here and anywhere you go, people think you're a loser. I'm sorry to cut the truth for you. LL won't help.

Im 5'9 bro hardly inferior, I've always had women so i can clearly state that they are all hoes behind closed doors. I dont care you call it resentment i call it truth. its biological its IN THEM its not something they choose to be. Evolution is way overated and cant be backed up by todays scientific studies. maybe in the 90's when people where real stupid. Cant fool us now.
The truth is coming. The traumatic shock of the ego will vanish. But for now lets stay all cozy in our limited percetion of the world, its cool.

You said you always had women? How?...... How? Btw paying for sex is not in my definition of always had women. The reason I ask how is you obviously .... again let me emphasize.. you OBVIOUSLY don't sound like the type of guy who can take a girl out on a date and give her a good time. You know what I mean? This is a prerequisite to building up a relationship with women. What is it going to be your topic of conversation with your date? WW3, disease, conspiracy theory, end of the world or how the world is against you? Or how miserable your life is?

I'm not trying to put you down but your posts don't seem to be at all convincing. Just ignoring other people's points, and going ahead and tell them you have plenty of girls or sex or telling them how smart you are (from what), doesn't convince anyone toward your idea.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 04:48:02 AM by Smallguy »
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

Outgrown

« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2015, 03:15:35 AM »

Why can't we just reproduce asexually
5"6 and proud

Outgrown

« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2015, 03:16:44 AM »

Trolls aside, It's people like Slim_tim who see the world objectively.
5"6 and proud

ReadRothbard

« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2015, 03:18:33 AM »

Midgets need to love and leave and reproduce. It maybe a better quality than others. Don't insult people here.

Slim_tim is probably just made because he has a tiny penis. Ignore him.

Future space tycoon

ReadRothbard

« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2015, 03:19:21 AM »

Cynical does not equal objective.

Future space tycoon

Smallguy

« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2015, 03:37:13 AM »

Why can't we just reproduce asexually

Are you drunk?

Okay, calling me a troll when I'm trying to defend a lady from an insult and then saying Slim_tim sees the world objectively. You both sure have something in common. I had enough of this forum.. back to studying. Goodbye
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

Outgrown

« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2015, 03:40:58 AM »

Are you drunk?

Okay, calling me a troll when I'm trying to defend a lady from an insult and then saying Slim_tim sees the world objectively. You both sure have something in common. I had enough of this forum.. back to studying. Goodbye

No, no, I was referring to myself lol.
5"6 and proud

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2015, 11:11:46 AM »

The same evidence that comes from marketing/statistics, which is all concrete. Taller men are more prone to shorter life expectancy and heart disease/cancer.

not true , there is 10 times more evidence showing that short males are more prone to disease, especially heart conditions compared to their taller counterparts.

http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=117012

http://www.sharecare.com/health/alzheimers-disease-causes/increases-risk-for-alzheimers-disease

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2523144/Tall-people-likely-heart-attack-arteries-arent-clogged.html

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2012-01-25/news/ct-x-health-briefs-0125-20120125_1_mental-illness-heart-failure-tall-men

http://medicalxpress.com/news/2014-03-genetic-link-height-iq.html

In analyzing data from the study, the team found what they describe as a "significant genetic correlation" between IQ and height—between taller and shorter people. Those that were shorter were on average, found to be slightly less intelligent than their taller counterparts. It's important to note that the researchers are not suggesting that all short people are less intelligent, or that all tall people are more intelligent. Instead they are pointing out averages across a population.

Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2015, 11:23:02 AM »

Our parents' height is a major determining factor, but genes are not the whole story.

What we eat, how we live and our general health are all important too, especially early in life.

New research which found that taller men and women have an increased risk of getting cancer may be a depressing thought for those towering over 6ft.

But don't start planning any drastic action just yet.

The increased cancer risk is very small in comparison to the risk posed by smoking, for example, and cancer experts say tall people should not be alarmed.

In general, being tall is still associated with better health.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-14233727

your cancer claim is rubbish. its like saying taller men have an increased risk of cancer and the risk increase is 0.0000000001% its a rubbish study.  and still the same article states taller men are still less diseased. so your argument is invalid.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2015, 11:32:07 AM »

We know from studies conducted in industrial England that children born into lower socioeconomic classes were shorter, on average, than children born into wealthy families.

money and height have correlation. height is an indicator of wealth. this can serve for evolution for women to desire a better future.

even taller men in tribal areas get given more resources, more meat from the kill just to name 1 example. taller = more successful future for the man and his woman on average.  therefore it is a driving factor in evolution.

Even today, height is used in some countries as an indicator of socioeconomic division, and differences can reveal discrimination within social, ethnic, economic, occupational and geographic groups
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2015, 11:48:25 AM »

We are at most 2 years from complete economic meltdown and ww3.

This is a prerequisite to building up a relationship with women. What is it going to be your topic of conversation with your date? WW3, disease, conspiracy theory,

while I get the sentiment of your joke, and while some of the things slim tim states are ridiculous, I must point out that some of your statements small gy are completely retarded. your labeling this a conspiracy theory because you are ignorant. the world collectively owes 2200,000,000,000,000 dollars. that is 2.2 quadrillion dollars in the derivatives market.

if this is not payed back it will lead to a global collapse of the market, this is a mathematical certainty. however I agree 2 years is just rubbish, but its still a mathematical certainty, and when it happens the debt will still be needed to be payd to these international bankers. this is the reason you get austerity, its not to pay your government, austerity is to pay the banker who imagined the fake money into existence and then gave it to your government. every single dollar you pay in tax does not go to your government it goes to your debts.  America cant even pay the fked up 17 trillion dollars, no one is going to ever fking pay 2200,000,000,000,000 dollars. the market will collapse and then consolidation of wealth will go to who ever is the controlling interests of the rothchild federal reserves in the various countries (which is basically every country) except Syria, Iran, and north korea.

just incase you don't know the debts have collateral. the collateral is your country. the international bankers are just prolonging it till they can use the American resources to destroy Syria and iran and get a federal reserve for those countries with a debt to the IMF to rebuild the infilstructure that America will have bombed by then.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

Smallguy

« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2015, 02:50:20 PM »

while I get the sentiment of your joke, and while some of the things slim tim states are ridiculous, I must point out that some of your statements small gy are completely retarded. your labeling this a conspiracy theory because you are ignorant. the world collectively owes 2200,000,000,000,000 dollars. that is 2.2 quadrillion dollars in the derivatives market.

ForcedPuberty I was trying to make it a point that you cannot bring a girl out on a date and give her a good time by talking about depressing topics like WW3, end of the world, and conspiracy theory (eg. financial meltdown or the government is going after you), etc. If you want a debate, can you keep with the original topic?

And no, the world is not going to end any time soon... at least in a few billion years when the sun burns out. I don't know who the Rothschild is but they seem to be a nice group of family and I'm not going to blame them for controlling the world or look up any of those conspiracy theory. The world is going to be fine in 2 years and even in 100 years. America is fully capable of paying back its debt and so is any other country in the world... and if they don't, then it's still not going to be the end of the world. It's just going to be like Greek or Argentina where the borrowing rate for these countries are a lot higher because lenders demand a higher premium for default risk.... yep, this is as far as I'm gong to go in defending the world is not coming to an end.. omg.

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2015, 03:23:23 PM »

no I don't want to debate you. you were arguing with slim tim calling him crazy so I posted that he is incorrect on the issue but does have a mathematical basis for what he is saying and you are ignorant on those same issue. I was just pointing out that your statements are wrong with some maths.

now back to the original topic before you 2 were arguing.

Hello everyone, I am here to ask a question and am curious what you would be doing if you were in my shoes. I am currently 17.9 years old and I am standing at 172cm. When I was a year old I had a tumor in my brain which damaged my pituatory gland and the production of growth hormone. Ever since, I have been on growth hormone injections everday and I am still taking it. The doctors have told me that since my growth is coming to a stop, I will have to stop taking the injections. The growth hormone treatment costs 30,000$ a year but thank the lord it is covered my my dads insurance. Now the idea of stopping the treatment really bothers me as it is something that I have been doing for so long. I don't really know how to explain it. I feel really bad that it is coming to an end and in all honesty I feel small compared to others. The fact that I had the production of my natural growth hormone gone and that I had to use injections bugs me because during vacations (2 months each year) my mother didn't take the medication with us. So in total I have missed about 1.5 years of injections. At around 14 I took the responsibility of doing the injections, but I just can't simply get over the fact that I have lost a year and half of growth. I am filled with grief and I can't stop thinking about the height I would be at now if I didn't miss that 1.5 year (probably ~177cm). It is bothering me so much and it is getting in my dreams and I can't stand it. The only way out of it seems to do the surgery and I know many of you here will call me crazy for doing it at 172cm, but I cannot live with the grief. I've probably driven myself crazy and I probably sound crazy right now writing this. I've set my mind to getting the surgery when I turn 18. I'm going mad and probably will go insane soon :-\

my advice original poster is to stop worrying. you cant change the lost years and you can not know how much taller you will grow if at all.

all you can do is wait till they stop giving you HGH and then get leg lengthening surgery if your not the specific height you want to be.

ps. the height happens in spurts. not continuously so its quite possible you lost nothing from that 1.5 years. 

my advice is to hope you make it to 176+/- 2cm. if you don't make it to that figure then plan to do tibia lengthening in Russia for 6cm for 10k.

problem solved. so stop worrying because all the worrying will destroy your life when you should be enjoying it.

there are other compounds that are not as good as HGH like GH - RP6. but if you cant get a hold of growth hormone you might want to try this as its cheaper after your prescription runs out.

good luck.

Nope, 20cm is just nope.

concernedmom

« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2015, 05:09:31 PM »

Smallguy. You are a gentleman. It is hard to find people like you anymore.

DreamOf180cm

« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2015, 05:12:46 PM »

My son is 15.

Is your son still growing? Has he responded well to the growth hormone?
Height: 171.5
Goal: 177cm
Dream: 182.5cm

concernedmom

« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2015, 05:18:12 PM »

He has been on the growth hormone for 6 months. Grown only 1/2 an inch. But the dosage is 1.2mg. How much are you taking?

ReadRothbard

« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2015, 05:26:02 PM »

He has been on the growth hormone for 6 months. Grown only 1/2 an inch. But the dosage is 1.2mg. How much are you taking?

Try bumping him up to 3 mg. Of course, don't do anything without talking to your doctor first.

Future space tycoon

concernedmom

« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2015, 05:35:27 PM »

Yes. I will talk to him. We do blood tests every 3 months. They have their own safe limits for igf-1. The higher limit is 600.His is higher than that. But who is checking the pubertal kids igf-1s, who knows. Theirs might be very high and they think it is not safe.

DreamOf180cm

« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2015, 05:50:20 AM »

I am currently taking 75ml of saizen mixed with 200ml of diluent. It is weight based for me, so as I gain weight my dosage goes up.

TomD

• Private
« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2015, 07:32:23 AM »

bro,  u probably will need GH injections during your lengtheing phase, because lengthening results in growth of soft tissue and the mediators are igf-1 and gh.

speak to your endocrinologist if he can prescribe you anti-estrogens like tamoxifen.
this will open your growth plates for a long time.

Wow this is some good advice. Is there any benefit for those of us who do not have growth issues to take this kind of medication to speed healing?

concernedmom

« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2015, 05:11:30 PM »

What is the daily dosage. Ours is 24mg + 3.4 dilutent. He is making some growth hormone though. You are not making at all, right?

DreamOf180cm

« Reply #58 on: January 17, 2015, 06:22:50 AM »

What is the daily dosage. Ours is 24mg + 3.4 dilutent. He is making some growth hormone though. You are not making at all, right?

For my treatment, I have the saizen 5mg boxes. Basically it comes with a vial of the growth hormone in a powder state and diluent. I mix the powder with 200cc of diluent. My daily dosage technically is 1.6mg a day because a 5mg box lasts me 3 days (2x 70cc, 1x 60cc). So I am getting 1.6mg a of growth hormone a day. As for my current production, I really have no idea. I'm going to be tested soon to see if I qualify for adult growth hormone therapy. I'll keep you updated.

concernedmom

« Reply #59 on: January 17, 2015, 07:50:39 AM »

My son is 1.2mg, my daughter is 1.4mg. Good luck. Keep us posted.

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2015, 12:24:40 PM »

how did you get a prescription for both of them?
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

concernedmom

« Reply #61 on: January 19, 2015, 03:23:52 AM »

Endo.Tests. Pituitory issues.Fights with insurance :(
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up