Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Part of the reason i am getting Limb Lengthening..  (Read 1394 times)

jaymorgan712

Part of the reason i am getting Limb Lengthening..
« on: January 03, 2015, 01:59:29 PM »

Is because (according to the statue at madame tussauds), I am shorter than Tom Cruise. And that is their actual height, face width, body shape etc. So however taller Tom Cruise is than me, I will be going a centimetre or two beyond that.How much taller than me is he? http://smg.photobucket.com/user/backfiring/media/DSC00455.jpg.html?o=1

Thanks.

jay
Currently Banned for fake diary until proper explanation is accounted for.

Morgenst.

Re: Part of the reason i am getting Limb Lengthening..
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2015, 02:09:03 PM »

He's 5'7 and considerably short by today's Hollywood standards. If you can you should go 5 or 6cm above 5'7 dude

Blackhawk

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2015, 04:11:28 PM »

There has always been talk about how he is short.  It is kinda depressing when you compare yourself to people who are short and you are shorter than them.  I am 5'6".  Thank god for LL.  I will be an inch taller than him after doing tibs. :)

Morgenst.

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2015, 06:38:55 PM »

Seriously dude.. Least you're 5'6 with two surgeries you could be 5'11 that's sick. I however can only reach a max of 5'8 and that's cool seeing as how I wear boots a lot and 5'9s a respectable height.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2015, 08:01:17 PM »

Tom Cruise is still the most highly paid actor or something, and he's always bagging tall women. There are other actors his height or shorter who don't get nearly as much crap for height as Tom Cruise though, which makes me think they do it because he is nutty with the Scientology and they want to insult him because of it or because he takes a lot of leading roles that would mostly be expected of taller actors.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

ReadRothbard

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2015, 06:24:42 AM »

Tom Cruise is still the most highly paid actor or something, and he's always bagging tall women. There are other actors his height or shorter who don't get nearly as much crap for height as Tom Cruise though, which makes me think they do it because he is nutty with the Scientology and they want to insult him because of it or because he takes a lot of leading roles that would mostly be expected of taller actors.

People just make fun of his height because that is the only thing they can make fun of him for. He is an A-list actor, so they can't make fun of him any other way.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon
Pages: [1]   Go Up